New York Times violates law to publish PARTIAL Trump tax return from 90s and SPECULATE!!!

You people amaze me... believe me, had Trump cheated on his taxes, we'd have known long ago.

He didn't have to cheat, losing that much money.

lol

Then what's the problem?

Losing money time after time is the problem.

A troubled empire Trump gambled on junk bonds, and lost.

It's his money... the ruling class in Washington has lost $20+ trillion. And of course the Clintons haven't lost anything, they haven't done anything but suck off the taxpayers.

How can borrowed money that you're supposed to pay back be YOUR money? Where did you go to school?

You people amaze me... believe me, had Trump cheated on his taxes, we'd have known long ago.

He didn't have to cheat, losing that much money.

lol

Then what's the problem?

Losing money time after time is the problem.

A troubled empire Trump gambled on junk bonds, and lost.

It's his money... the ruling class in Washington has lost $20+ trillion. And of course the Clintons haven't lost anything, they haven't done anything but suck off the taxpayers.

How can borrowed money that you're supposed to pay back be YOUR money? Where did you go to school?

The University of New Orleans for undergrad and A.B. Freeman (Tulane) for my MBA. Looka, we can bat this birdie back and forth all night. He's a businessman, they lose money, they make money. Real estate is an extremely volatile business. Trump hasn't done anything that unusual.

Like I said, what the hell do career politicians know about business? Nothing, most of them have never done shit in the private sector.

Forum List

Back