New York Will Sue trump If He Sends His Troops To The City

I'm glad to see real Americans standing up for the constitution, the law and our people.

De Blasio and other mayors have said they will take legal steps to stop trump.

I don't see how any court in this nation won't stop trump from doing this.

I dont want to hear you crying that Trump should do something to stop the violence.
It's now all on you and your liberal buddies.

But thanks for the help in getting trump reelected.
This will play wonderfully during his campaign!!!
Can you see it?
Trump offered to help but was told he'd be sued if he did.
And forget about federal funds to fix the damage.

Oh.....you are one stupid mother fucker!!!
If this happened under Obama for any reason you dumbfucks would be whining about it to this day as being an example of oppressive fascism. Because it’s Trump, you pretend it’s needed. You people are children and it’s impossible to take you seriously as adults.

Sorry,we dont riot.
Nor do we blame failure on others and scream like a petulant child when we dont get our way.
Only your retarded ass would conflate what I am saying with condoning rioting. Obviously the point are the Gestapo tactics you conveniently now support. You’re a fucking child.

So bringing peace back to our cities is a gestapo tactic?
How about the mayors of these cities get off their ass and do their job so the feds dont have to come in and do it for them?
You people disgust me!! You let your cities be destroyed and then have the gall to ask for federal funds to repair the damage YOU allowed to happen for political expediency!!!
Go fuck yourself.
Hey idiot no one is suggesting there shouldn’t be police trying to quell the rioting. The difference is how it should be done. More importantly, peaceful protestors are under fire. The video evidence is overwhelming. The police also shouldn’t be throwing peaceful people into vans. You’re ignoring all of the facts because you’re a dumbass.

The mayors of these cities have shown zero desire or have zero capabilities to end the riots ya moron.
So what SHOULD the mayors be doing exactly? Having peaceful protestors fired upon with tear gas? Have federal agents capture peaceful protestors?

What about any accountability for some of the police conduct?
Cut the crap with your "peaceful protesters" bullshit.
Just because you want to be a moron and pretend they don’t exist does not mean they don’t lol
Lying fucking traitor.
Lol fuck your and your Fox News bullshit. I don’t care if they coddle your tender sensibilities, they are garage to everyone else. More importantly, this article doesn’t somehow prove what I am saying wrong regardless lol

I'm glad to see real Americans standing up for the constitution, the law and our people.

Funny how democrats spent the last 3+ years defending the work of the "fine men and women of the FBI" and now they are calling them storm troopers and compering them to Hitler...

Send Peter Strozc.

I dont want to hear you crying that Trump should do something to stop the violence.

Can you see it?

If this happened under Obama for any reason you dumbfucks would be whining about it to this day as being an example of oppressive fascism. Because it’s Trump, you pretend it’s needed. You people are children and it’s impossible to take you seriously as adults.

Sorry,we dont riot.
Nor do we blame failure on others and scream like a petulant child when we dont get our way.
Only your retarded ass would conflate what I am saying with condoning rioting. Obviously the point are the Gestapo tactics you conveniently now support. You’re a fucking child.

How about the mayors of these cities get off their ass and do their job so the feds dont have to come in and do it for them?
You people disgust me!! You let your cities be destroyed and then have the gall to ask for federal funds to repair the damage YOU allowed to happen for political expediency!!!
Go fuck yourself.
Hey idiot no one is suggesting there shouldn’t be police trying to quell the rioting. The difference is how it should be done. More importantly, peaceful protestors are under fire. The video evidence is overwhelming. The police also shouldn’t be throwing peaceful people into vans. You’re ignoring all of the facts because you’re a dumbass.

The mayors of these cities have shown zero desire or have zero capabilities to end the riots ya moron.
So what SHOULD the mayors be doing exactly? Having peaceful protestors fired upon with tear gas? Have federal agents capture peaceful protestors?

Just because you want to be a moron and pretend they don’t exist does not mean they don’t lol

All those fires are due to spontaneous combustion right.

Can you see it?

Sorry,we dont riot.

Go fuck yourself.

You’re such a moron. I never said rioting wasn’t happening. I’m just pointing out that most of it is peaceful protest. God I feel like I’m talking to a 5th grader lol

Can you see it?

Sorry,we dont riot.

Go fuck yourself.

You’re such a moron. I never said rioting wasn’t happening. I’m just pointing out that most of it is peaceful protest. God I feel like I’m talking to a 5th grader lol
You're wasting your time. Trump's goal is to incite violence to further justify more force. He's trying to scare the white suburban moms in Atl Philly Mil Mia. I think folks in Minny and Det pretty much already have the picture. But Trump's schitick will play well in Jesusland.

Can you see it?

Sorry,we dont riot.

Go fuck yourself.

Lying fucking traitor.
Lol fuck your and your Fox News bullshit. I don’t care if they coddle your tender sensibilities, they are garage to everyone else. More importantly, this article doesn’t somehow prove what I am saying wrong regardless lol
You poor pitiful creature. You're the only one buying your BS.

Can you see it?

Sorry,we dont riot.

Go fuck yourself.

You're wasting your time. Trump's goal is to incite violence to further justify more force. He's trying to scare the white suburban moms in Atl Philly Mil Mia. I think folks in Minny and Det pretty much already have the picture. But Trump's schitick will play well in Jesusland.
Christophobic bigot.

Can you see it?

Sorry,we dont riot.

Go fuck yourself.

Lying fucking traitor.
You're mentally ill.

How are they gonna stop Trump?
Not a matter of stopping trump. Just put two humvees to shadow movement of all Fed unmarked rolling units of the secret police and control their activity and make sure the personnel are identified before being allowed out of the GSA parking lot with order to arrest on illegal activity if necessary. 150 secret police is no match for an infantry battalion. It is expensive, but the state has to decide whether to give up state control of troops within their borders and make no mistake the secret police is troops not law enforcement.
Illegal activity? Funny.
Activity such as seen on the news of rolling up with no identification to snatch people off the street into an unmarked car and taking of to who knows where for whatever they choose to do with them or to them. You can an should respect law enforcement. That ain't law enforcement. Makes a pretty strong case for the gun nuts that think you may need fully automatic weapons and high capacity magazines available to the people, to protect against excess of the government using federal troops. Never thought they were anything but gun nuts until now. Never though I would see secret police right here in my country.
I don't give a damn what the Feds do to the vermin.
That is pretty much what the states should be afraid of. Nothing like, Hi, were from the Federal government, we're here to help you, right?
Nope. More like picking up the trash and taking them off the street so law abiding people can go about their lives in peace and safety. Idiot.
And where does that stop, your front door? Bad precedent by a bad president.
It stops when the vermin are all picked up or they go away. You're not very bright, huh.
Bright enough, just not trusting enough.
Perhaps you're just confused. That's what it sounds like.
Nope. I just do not trust the good intentions of the Feds when trump has talked about sending to democrat controlled cities, making it sound like a political operation during an election years. Dangerous political stunt, in my opinion.
So you're okay with rioters and terrorizing citizens. Good luck.
Nope. I just do not approve of federal martial law being imposed over state control. Not a good precedent.
No one has imposed martial law snowflake...by federal statute the government has NO choice but to protect federal buildings and personel ...
Would have no problem if that was all they were doing, but even you know it is a lie. You also know we don't send in troops is unmarked vehicles, dressed for combat, wearing balaclava to hide their identity and thwart photo records with little or no ID visible and only attached with velcro when visible at all to snatch people off the street.
Decent people can't enjoy their city in the evening. Way past time to remove the vermin.
Not at all thrilled with the way some of these cities have handled their problems since the Floyd murder. Just don't like the precident being set for uninvited federal intervention. Hope he isn't getting us used to federal secret police on the streets in time to call off the election due to a trumped up emergency to stay in office.
When Federal property is being damaged, this is what you get. Your concern is misplaced. Dumb
Stephen I. Vladeck, a law professor at the University of Texas at Austin, said it was not clear how federal agents could occupy the streets of a city that is 99 percent not federal property. “It’s of course the prerogative of the federal government to enforce federal law and protect federal property,” Mr. Vladeck said. “It is not the job of the federal government to be a general police force for all crimes.”
A stupid thing to say since there is no evidence federal officers are acting like "general police force for all crimes.”
Since they gassed the mayor, and are all around the city.
That hardly means they are acting like "general police force for all crimes". They are simply enforcing federal law in Portland just as they have always done. Their actions stand out because of the near total breakdown of law enforcement in Portland. They are not arresting people for breaking state or local laws but only for breaking federal laws, just as they have always done.
The video was disturbing. They rolled up to an intersection without a federal building and less than a dozen citizens around in an unmarked suv, jumping out in full battle gear, face masked to hide identity with the only ID that could be see attached with velcro. Moved in to pick up a guy down the block while their driver waited with the engine running. The one filming yell "Who are you?" no answer. Yelled "What are you doing?" no answer. Asked "what did he do?" no answer. Where are you taking him? No answer. Finally they called to the man being abducted asking his name, so somebody would know who had been abducted and thrown in the unmarked car by the unmarked secret police. Upon the guy yelling his name back over his shoulder, they yelled the initials of some legal services would get him out. It was quick, efficient effective, and not how these things go down in a free society and looked like a secret police operation on the streets of a communist country. Innocent? Maybe. Justifiable? Who knows. Are they accountable to anyone? Nope, not without knowing who they are or the scope of their operations, but it is far more than protecting Federal buildings and were appearently not invited by the governor of Oregon or that idiot Portland mayor. Looked like something out of an old movie.., a bad old movie. Hope they don't come to my town. Probably won't. I live in a "red" state. with few protests and mostly just good old fashion black on black crime, the kind BLM ignores, mostly not on my side of town.
The video is not disturbing to sane people. Federal officers enforcing federal law picked up someone they had reasonable suspicion of having broken federal law and took him to the federal courthouse for questioning. If Portland or Oregon object to the jurisdiction of federal officers enforcing federal law, perhaps they should notify Congress they wish to secede from the Union.
Yeah, that'll do it.
lol Do what? The problem in Portland and Seattle and other Democratic controlled cities is that their governments don't seem to have any idea what they are trying to do other than hold on to power.
In all honesty, I got to admit, I am not too impressed with their effort or non efforts and restoring order to their streets. Just not sure Federal take over unaccountable to local authority is the way to go. Might feel different if it wasn't 2000 miles away, hard to say.
In these cases when the state and local authorities abdicate their responsibilities to maintain law and order, it would be irresponsible for the federal government not to try to help. There have always been federal law enforcement officers, FBI, ATF, DEA, etcl, operating in these cities without without being accountable to local authorities and now that the local authorities are as guilty as the rioters of the destruction of these cities, the federal government has to step in to assure the proper functioning of these cities. It should be noted that federal law enforcement officers are not making arrests for violations of state or local laws but only for violations of federal law.

Not a matter of stopping trump. Just put two humvees to shadow movement of all Fed unmarked rolling units of the secret police and control their activity and make sure the personnel are identified before being allowed out of the GSA parking lot with order to arrest on illegal activity if necessary. 150 secret police is no match for an infantry battalion. It is expensive, but the state has to decide whether to give up state control of troops within their borders and make no mistake the secret police is troops not law enforcement.
Illegal activity? Funny.
Activity such as seen on the news of rolling up with no identification to snatch people off the street into an unmarked car and taking of to who knows where for whatever they choose to do with them or to them. You can an should respect law enforcement. That ain't law enforcement. Makes a pretty strong case for the gun nuts that think you may need fully automatic weapons and high capacity magazines available to the people, to protect against excess of the government using federal troops. Never thought they were anything but gun nuts until now. Never though I would see secret police right here in my country.
That is pretty much what the states should be afraid of. Nothing like, Hi, were from the Federal government, we're here to help you, right?
Nope. More like picking up the trash and taking them off the street so law abiding people can go about their lives in peace and safety. Idiot.
It stops when the vermin are all picked up or they go away. You're not very bright, huh.
Nope. I just do not trust the good intentions of the Feds when trump has talked about sending to democrat controlled cities, making it sound like a political operation during an election years. Dangerous political stunt, in my opinion.
Nope. I just do not approve of federal martial law being imposed over state control. Not a good precedent.
No one has imposed martial law snowflake...by federal statute the government has NO choice but to protect federal buildings and personel ...
Would have no problem if that was all they were doing, but even you know it is a lie. You also know we don't send in troops is unmarked vehicles, dressed for combat, wearing balaclava to hide their identity and thwart photo records with little or no ID visible and only attached with velcro when visible at all to snatch people off the street.
Decent people can't enjoy their city in the evening. Way past time to remove the vermin.
Not at all thrilled with the way some of these cities have handled their problems since the Floyd murder. Just don't like the precident being set for uninvited federal intervention. Hope he isn't getting us used to federal secret police on the streets in time to call off the election due to a trumped up emergency to stay in office.
When Federal property is being damaged, this is what you get. Your concern is misplaced. Dumb
Stephen I. Vladeck, a law professor at the University of Texas at Austin, said it was not clear how federal agents could occupy the streets of a city that is 99 percent not federal property. “It’s of course the prerogative of the federal government to enforce federal law and protect federal property,” Mr. Vladeck said. “It is not the job of the federal government to be a general police force for all crimes.”
A stupid thing to say since there is no evidence federal officers are acting like "general police force for all crimes.”
That hardly means they are acting like "general police force for all crimes". They are simply enforcing federal law in Portland just as they have always done. Their actions stand out because of the near total breakdown of law enforcement in Portland. They are not arresting people for breaking state or local laws but only for breaking federal laws, just as they have always done.

Navy vets do not get a pass on breaking federal law.

I guess he didn't break any laws or would have been arrested and charged. Maybe they just needed to work off some anger or were under orders to beat the crowd into submission, and the former Naval Officer just stood there like a tree trunk and took it. I understand his reconstructive surgery is planned to repair the broken bones. They don't have to arrest you if you aren't breaking the law any more. They can just beat you with riot batons if they feel like that sort of thing. Heard they were DHS troops from border patrol, ATF and bureau of prisons. These were probably the prison people, not like normal people.

When he refused to obey lawful orders from federal law enforcement officers during a riot, they were justified in using force to move him.

Oh, you didn't say you had information that he refused an order. Video just showed him standing there peacefully as they ran up and started beating the crap out of him, while he just stood there looking at them like, are you idiots through yet? The Naval Academy turns out some tough MFs, eh? So give. What was the order? Why wasn't he arrested for failing to resist? What's the scoop?

When he refused to move when federal officers are trying to clear an area he was refusing a lawful order unless you are claiming he was too retarded to understand what was going on around him.

When Democrat Mayors and Governors blocked the entrances to schools in the south in the early 1960s to Black students, Presidents Eisenhower and Kennedy sent Feds. The leftist ignorant idiots here haven't studied American history.

Let me try to explain it to you. I will go slow. When the towers fell and you hide under your bed there was a bill written by Old Joe when he still had his criminal mind. But the bill would have never passed as it was back when tyrants, Communist, and Socialist weren't though of as the best thing since can milk. But in 2001 they said 'OK we got these idiots scared so bring out Old Joes bill and we will call it the Patriot Act. Once they realized just how stupid we were they were passing lawless laws left and right. But some of the forever stupid blame Trump for using the laws GWB and obama passed. These same people try to blame Trump when they soil them self.

Governors should mobilize their National Guard units in greater numbers than the Federal secret police to keep control of them within state borders, unless they are willing to give up local rule for federal troop rule. Secret police without name tags, or identification, wearing balaclava to avoid personal identification and without local authorization or control is the road to hell. This is not what the founding fathers had in mind.
Blue state governors think it helps them politically with their tard base to allow lawlessness
Not many blue states having Gubernatorial election this year. Sounds weak.

My blue state is and our democratic governor will be reelected. We all just got our mail in ballots for the state primary. The 2 who gets the most votes will be in the general election in November.

Our governor has done a very good job. I voted for him in the primary and will very happily vote for him in the general election.

We haven't had a republican governor here since the 1980s.
You are in Washington? Hope you guys get back under control of your state and local government soon and restore civil order. Good luck to you guys out there.

The state and local government never lost control here.

We are just fine.

Illegal activity? Funny.
The video was disturbing. They rolled up to an intersection without a federal building and less than a dozen citizens around in an unmarked suv, jumping out in full battle gear, face masked to hide identity with the only ID that could be see attached with velcro. Moved in to pick up a guy down the block while their driver waited with the engine running. The one filming yell "Who are you?" no answer. Yelled "What are you doing?" no answer. Asked "what did he do?" no answer. Where are you taking him? No answer. Finally they called to the man being abducted asking his name, so somebody would know who had been abducted and thrown in the unmarked car by the unmarked secret police. Upon the guy yelling his name back over his shoulder, they yelled the initials of some legal services would get him out. It was quick, efficient effective, and not how these things go down in a free society and looked like a secret police operation on the streets of a communist country. Innocent? Maybe. Justifiable? Who knows. Are they accountable to anyone? Nope, not without knowing who they are or the scope of their operations, but it is far more than protecting Federal buildings and were appearently not invited by the governor of Oregon or that idiot Portland mayor. Looked like something out of an old movie.., a bad old movie. Hope they don't come to my town. Probably won't. I live in a "red" state. with few protests and mostly just good old fashion black on black crime, the kind BLM ignores, mostly not on my side of town.
The video is not disturbing to sane people. Federal officers enforcing federal law picked up someone they had reasonable suspicion of having broken federal law and took him to the federal courthouse for questioning. If Portland or Oregon object to the jurisdiction of federal officers enforcing federal law, perhaps they should notify Congress they wish to secede from the Union.
Yeah, that'll do it.
lol Do what? The problem in Portland and Seattle and other Democratic controlled cities is that their governments don't seem to have any idea what they are trying to do other than hold on to power.
In all honesty, I got to admit, I am not too impressed with their effort or non efforts and restoring order to their streets. Just not sure Federal take over unaccountable to local authority is the way to go. Might feel different if it wasn't 2000 miles away, hard to say.
In these cases when the state and local authorities abdicate their responsibilities to maintain law and order, it would be irresponsible for the federal government not to try to help. There have always been federal law enforcement officers, FBI, ATF, DEA, etcl, operating in these cities without without being accountable to local authorities and now that the local authorities are as guilty as the rioters of the destruction of these cities, the federal government has to step in to assure the proper functioning of these cities. It should be noted that federal law enforcement officers are not making arrests for violations of state or local laws but only for violations of federal law.
Help is a lot different than coming in and running their own game for political purposes. If you haven't read, not too many normal republican are cheering the demise of states rights, the squelching of freedom of assembly and freedom of protest. Although I think it funny that the Mayor of Portland got gassed (having experienced real CS gas), surely nobody is stupid enough to think or believe that the mayor was involved in a violent protest. The trump secret police got carried away, just like when they beat the fk out of that former Naval Academy Grad, former Naval Officer who still conducted himself as an Officer and a Gentleman, in the finest traditions of his branch, standing unfazed before his attackers as they went 2 or 3 on 1 with batons and chemical weapons. He made them look like a pack of little cur dogs. He was not participating in violence either. National Officers on duty and their troops have spoken to the peaceful nature of the protesters that trumps goons gassed in Washington, so he could go fourth for a photo Op at a church across from the White House. Trump is trying to help nobody but trump. It is apparent, and it is disgusting. Are you starting to see a pattern yet?
I think the mayors and governors where violent protestors are acting out, need to get control or influence to restore order, but it is not up to me or you or any other states to say it is OK for a Federal Secret Police action, unaccountable as they are nameless and faceless. We would not like or approve of a federal Secret Police strike force on our street, just as the framers of the constitution feared could happen and provided for states rights. This is just another outrageous play that trump will pay for in November.

Illegal activity? Funny.
Yeah, that'll do it.
Help is a lot different than coming in and running their own game for political purposes. If you haven't read, not too many normal republican are cheering the demise of states rights, the squelching of freedom of assembly and freedom of protest. Although I think it funny that the Mayor of Portland got gassed (having experienced real CS gas), surely nobody is stupid enough to think or believe that the mayor was involved in a violent protest. The trump secret police got carried away, just like when they beat the fk out of that former Naval Academy Grad, former Naval Officer who still conducted himself as an Officer and a Gentleman, in the finest traditions of his branch, standing unfazed before his attackers as they went 2 or 3 on 1 with batons and chemical weapons. He made them look like a pack of little cur dogs. He was not participating in violence either. National Officers on duty and their troops have spoken to the peaceful nature of the protesters that trumps goons gassed in Washington, so he could go fourth for a photo Op at a church across from the White House. Trump is trying to help nobody but trump. It is apparent, and it is disgusting. Are you starting to see a pattern yet?
I think the mayors and governors where violent protestors are acting out, need to get control or influence to restore order, but it is not up to me or you or any other states to say it is OK for a Federal Secret Police action, unaccountable as they are nameless and faceless. We would not like or approve of a federal Secret Police strike force on our street, just as the framers of the constitution feared could happen and provided for states rights. This is just another outrageous play that trump will pay for in November.

As his numbers go up since reporting he was sending in the feds. :laughing0301:

Illegal activity? Funny.
Yeah, that'll do it.
You're confused. Trump didn't send Federal cops to take away state's rights.

Illegal activity? Funny.
Yeah, that'll do it.
You're confused. Trump didn't send Federal cops to take away state's rights.
They were not invited. Locals were kept out of the loop. They did more than just protect federal buildings. Not a good move unless invited and coordinated with local. Never a good idea as masked secret police snatching people off the streets or gassing a non violent protest including the Mayor (funny) or beating an non resisting Naval Officer. This is why the Chicago deployment has been scaled way back. He is getting a lot of blowback from Governors and people within the administration that do not want a political deployment to their cities, as it is bad for the election.

Can you see it?

Sorry,we dont riot.

Go fuck yourself.

Everyone who sees the video record knows they weren't peaceful.

Forum List

Back