New Yorkers are totally ignorant about what happened on 9/11.

They must have been the hardest hit with propaganda from the very start.

They get angry and deeply offended anytime you question the government and media's version of it.

You would think of all the people in the world it's them who would want to know the truth especially the families of the firefighters and the cops who died there.

Indeed and they were also the hardest hit with covid-19 propaganda in the beginning of the pandemic. New York was approving ground for that propaganda and the NY governor and all his cronies at that time cooperated like perfect little Nazis.

The only thing I want to verify about 9/11 is that the towers collapsed in an unnatural way.....and if they fell the way NIST claims, then they need to explain how all three towers defied the laws of physics.
They fell in a natural way in accordance with the laws of physics,

Yes, the buildings all came down in a natural way, according to the laws of physics.

Except for one nagging question that's never been answered. How did they show building 7 coming down before it came down. Cause I saw it on t.v.

Could they have done a dress rehearsal with another building in Area 51?

Oh, and one more thing. How did the steel beams get so hot that they melted? I'm sure there must be a logical explanation for that!

I believe the CIA and FBI was on to Al qaeda's plan to hijack airliners, and hired black ops to coordinate remote controlled devices to override the pilots and /or hijackers....or allowed it to go down. There's plenty of documentation evidence of the elevators mysteriously being shut down weeks before 9/11 Etc. Maybe that Larry Silverstein dude hired mossad to do it but either way it's what happened.

Before this , the twins and Tower 7 were 'wired' for demoilition before the 2 planes hit.

There's no other explanation for the way the towers came down -- the way they were built.

After 9/11 the area was concealed from the public or any kind of official investigation of the crime scene. All the steel columns and any other evidence of the use of thermite and/or other explosives was quickly removed and shipped to China to be recycled....by an Israeli firm.

The media was promptly given instructions on the narrative and the rest is history.
It’s obvious the Israelis were behind it. Bin Laden was just the fall guy. 👍🇮🇱✡️

It’s obvious the Israelis were behind it. Bin Laden was just the fall guy. 👍🇮🇱✡️
Don’t you think it’s time for the Israelis to “ fess up?” I mean, so many people have claimed it was the MOSSAD I think 🤔 it’s time to give people what they want to hear👍🇮🇱✡️

Back in 2001 I was a New Yorker. Thankfully, I no longer am.

But folks like the original Poster tend to over generalize. Some NY’ers believe that three buildings came down because of some pre-orchestrated murderous super conspiracy. Many NY’ers reject that theory as beyond implausible.

The Twin Towers collapsed because the planes created massive holes and major hot flames from jet fuel undermine the structural integrity of the buildings once the fires caused sufficient damage. It was an almost i event able result of how the building has been constructed with no way of anticipating that result.

Building 7 didn’t just collapse because of “fire,” either. However, the fuel that building contained kept the fires burning too long and too hot until it’s own structural integrity (also seriously damaged by plane parts and falling debris) could no longer keep it intact.

Back in 2001 I was a New Yorker. Thankfully, I no longer am.

But folks like the original Poster tend to over generalize. Some NY’ers believe that three buildings came down because of some pre-orchestrated murderous super conspiracy. Many NY’ers reject that theory as beyond implausible.

The Twin Towers collapsed because the planes created massive holes and major hot flames from jet fuel undermine the structural integrity of the buildings once the fires caused sufficient damage. It was an almost i event able result of how the building has been constructed with no way of anticipating that result.

Building 7 didn’t just collapse because of “fire,” either. However, the fuel that building contained kept the fires burning too long and too hot until it’s own structural integrity (also seriously damaged by plane parts and falling debris) could no longer keep it intact.
I was born in NYC.....
and lived there for 2 years after high school. .....80 -82..
My uncle Bob was there that day.

And you are wrong, like most people.

Maybe he had a telescope in his office or home.

You can read the brand of cigarettes in someone's pocket easily from a mile away with as common telescope. From high atop a skyscraper looking at the World Trader Center, much farther since you are away from the turbulence of ground heat waves. I can see a hospital about 4 miles from here. Wouldn't be too hard to see people jumping off the roof.

Forum List

Back