New Yorkers are totally ignorant about what happened on 9/11.

Yes, the buildings all came down in a natural way, according to the laws of physics.

Except for one nagging question that's never been answered. How did they show building 7 coming down before it came down. Cause I saw it on t.v.

Could they have done a dress rehearsal with another building in Area 51?

Oh, and one more thing. How did the steel beams get so hot that they melted? I'm sure there must be a logical explanation for that!
They showed no such thing and no you did not see it.

They did not melt they weakened.

The only thing interesting about this bunch of crazies screaming profanities at each other, is in determining why so many can't just believe the obvious?

The only explanation for the denial has to be that they're so arrogant that they can't believe that Sam Bin Laden could upstage the entire US air force with a few boxcutters.

That makes a hell of a lot more sense than the Laser generated airplanes, the Martians, the US government, the rockets, the CIA setting demolition charges, the god, the Satan, the Democrats, the Republicans, Bush2 and Cheney, (add theory here), or??

They showed no such thing and no you did not see it.
I know.
They did not melt they weakened.
Of course, but many are still supporting the notion that the steel had to melt, while normal people understand that steel beam only need to reach cherry red to be as weak as cooked spaghetti.

Hence, the thermite nonsense.

Really, this is only entertainment and should be treated as such.

I know.

Of course, but many are still supporting the notion that the steel had to melt, while normal people understand that steel beam only need to reach cherry red to be as weak as cooked spaghetti.

Hence, the thermite nonsense.

Really, this is only entertainment and should be treated as such.
What is amazing is that they still atytack with that faulty line of reasoning.

As in " jet fuel cannot burn hot enough to melt steel "

Everyone knows that no one including the government EVER claimed it melgted steel

6t9iol.jpg

The better question is why shouldn't they have ?
Because each Tower had 47 vertical box columns that would have prevented exactly that except for some other force like thermite.
They pancaked because all of the government paid experts and the TEE VEE told everyone they pancaked. But, had anyone actually bothered to watch that 9/11 whistle blower documentary? They would know it isn't that simple.

1663100879989.png

1663100993781.png

View attachment 695735

View attachment 695739

The trolls freak out when we outnumber them.

Forum List

Back