New Zealand man Shoots up government office with shotgun...but, that only happens here...right?

What's the murder rate in New Zealand again?

Very low thankfully. However the humans are outnumbered by over 6 times by sheep. The country is as wide as California and as long as California to the very top of Washington State so there is a lot of room to roam so the nutters tend to not get to pressured which makes them snap.

What is truly funny though is the largest industry in NZ is the Black Power gang. They make more than twice as much money as any legit company on the island.
"What is truly funny though is the largest industry in NZ is the Black Power gang. They make more than twice as much money as any legit company on the island."
Do you have a link for that?
That's very interesting.

He only said it because he thinks the group is made up of black people. And you know westwall, he just can't resist...

doesn't matter....this shows that the only reason it isn't higher is that their nuts choose not to do it....this story shows that if they choose to shoot up a government office they can do so........

The actual question...the important question...why do American nuts do it more......?

Will this shooting mean more are going to happen as this gets publicized?
"doesn't matter....this shows that the only reason it isn't higher is that their nuts choose not to do it....this story shows that if they choose to shoot up a government office they can do so........"
I'd be interested in how you reached that conclusion.

"The actual question...the important question...why do American nuts do it more......?"
If that's true, and you're saying that Americans are inherently more violent...then why would you want any of them to have guns?

Wrong again......Americans are not more violent....our criminal subculture is more prone to murder.....and they are already kept from owning or carrying guns......and just like here in New Zealand....those laws don't stop criminals....

there were 8,124 gun murders in 2014.......

90% of the killers had criminal records and histories of violence.......but there are over 320 million Americans in the United States....

so....8,124 gun murders = less than 8,124 killers, since many of these are one killer shooting several people...

So can you tell me which number is bigger....

320,000,000 million people vs. less than 8,124 killers with guns?

So no...Americans are not more prone to violence....our criminal subculure is........and the thing is.....the criminals in these other cultures are becoming more violent....

Britain is arming more of their police...and their gun crime rate is up 4%......gun crime in Australia is going up....and the people carrying guns are younger and more prone to use them.......

What are you going to say when the levels of gun violence in these countries keeps going up......?
You're the one that said that Americans are more violent...not me.
So why would you want them to have guns?

No, he didn't. There is a criminal underclass that is hugely violent, most are illegal aliens from third world countries and THEY are the ones who are doing the majority of the murders here. New Zealand has no third world underclass now do they.,..
Is it true that most American criminals and most murders are done by illegal aliens?

In Australia the two latest shootings and the shooting at Monash...were done by immigrants....

Very low thankfully. However the humans are outnumbered by over 6 times by sheep. The country is as wide as California and as long as California to the very top of Washington State so there is a lot of room to roam so the nutters tend to not get to pressured which makes them snap.

What is truly funny though is the largest industry in NZ is the Black Power gang. They make more than twice as much money as any legit company on the island.
"What is truly funny though is the largest industry in NZ is the Black Power gang. They make more than twice as much money as any legit company on the island."
That's very interesting.

You live there. I suggest you learn about your country. That was part of what brought down David Lange's government. Of course that was long before your time but I was working down near Dunedin and the Christchurch paper was remarking how the Black Power gang was estimated to have brought it over one billion dollars while Brierley's gross income was less than 400 million. This was back in 1987 or 88 and at the time Brierleys was one of the biggest NZ companies.

doesn't matter....this shows that the only reason it isn't higher is that their nuts choose not to do it....this story shows that if they choose to shoot up a government office they can do so........

The actual question...the important question...why do American nuts do it more......?

What is it? Why don't you ever answer me when I ask that?

because it isn't important.....the point you nuts cling to is that these things don't happen because thy have gun control.......

the tr

Because it isn't important......the actual issue is wether or not gun control keeps these things from happening in Europe or Australia or New Zealand....and this case shows that gun control does not stop them.

The only reason they don't have more mass shootings...again, is their nuts don't do it as often.......just like in Australia, they have had shootings that could have been mass shootings...like the two muslim shooters last year....who simply didn't kill more peole because they didn't choose to...since they had access to illegal guns...as immigrants to Australia.......the guy at the coffee shop .....just didn't kill people he held them hostage, nothing stopped him from murdering more people except his choices...

Dittos the 15 year old muslim boy who shot the police worker...with the illegal gun....he could have simply walked into a school, a theater, or a mall and killed more people...what stopped him.....he chose to shoot the police worker and not other people.....

Your whole point is irrelevant....since these guys could have killed more...they chose not to.......gun control played no part in stopping those shootings from becoming mass shootings...

I have listed the shootings in Australia that could very easily have been mass shootings.....there are a lot of them....and the only thing that stopped them....the shooter chose not to shoot more people...

Dumb luck is not gun control....
"Dumb luck is not gun control..."
True...they've been lucky all right.
In fact, they've been even luckier since they brought in their new gun regulations back in 1996...damn lucky!

The violent crime rate shot up 300% after the fun confiscation. I wouldn't call that lucky.
Rubbish.
You can't just make up a number and call it a fact.

Why is that funny?

Because the Black Power gang is actually more productive than the rest of the country. Of course they pay no taxes, and they get all sorts of benefits from the actual taxpayers of NZ, but they are an excellent example of what happens when the government taxes people so high that they just say "screw it" and go on the dole.

The only people left that really make good money are the already rich, the politicians who make them that way, and the criminals who ignore the laws anyway.

That's very interesting.

He only said it because he thinks the group is made up of black people. And you know westwall, he just can't resist...

Nope. Black Power is made up of Maori's and Pacific Islanders, mainly Samoans. They are also relatively peaceful. The Mongrel Mob, and the various motorcycle gangs are the violent ones. But I have actually lived there so know the area pretty well.

That's very interesting.

You live there. I suggest you learn about your country. That was part of what brought down David Lange's government. Of course that was long before your time but I was working down near Dunedin and the Christchurch paper was remarking how the Black Power gang was estimated to have brought it over one billion dollars while Brierley's gross income was less than 400 million. This was back in 1987 or 88 and at the time Brierleys was one of the biggest NZ companies.
So, you can't show anything.
The Black Power had nothing to do with the demise of the Lange government.

"doesn't matter....this shows that the only reason it isn't higher is that their nuts choose not to do it....this story shows that if they choose to shoot up a government office they can do so........"
I'd be interested in how you reached that conclusion.

"The actual question...the important question...why do American nuts do it more......?"
If that's true, and you're saying that Americans are inherently more violent...then why would you want any of them to have guns?

Wrong again......Americans are not more violent....our criminal subculture is more prone to murder.....and they are already kept from owning or carrying guns......and just like here in New Zealand....those laws don't stop criminals....

90% of the killers had criminal records and histories of violence.......but there are over 320 million Americans in the United States....

so....8,124 gun murders = less than 8,124 killers, since many of these are one killer shooting several people...

So no...Americans are not more prone to violence....our criminal subculure is........and the thing is.....the criminals in these other cultures are becoming more violent....

Britain is arming more of their police...and their gun crime rate is up 4%......gun crime in Australia is going up....and the people carrying guns are younger and more prone to use them.......

What are you going to say when the levels of gun violence in these countries keeps going up......?

No, he didn't. There is a criminal underclass that is hugely violent, most are illegal aliens from third world countries and THEY are the ones who are doing the majority of the murders here. New Zealand has no third world underclass now do they.,..

In Australia the two latest shootings and the shooting at Monash...were done by immigrants....

Is it true that most American criminals and most murders are done by illegal aliens?

Most.....by illegal aliens....probably not...but a lot are done especially in border states. American criminals....90% of murder is committed by people with prior convictions.....between 70-80% of the victims of murder also have one or more criminal convictions.....

because it isn't important.....the point you nuts cling to is that these things don't happen because thy have gun control.......

the tr

Because it isn't important......the actual issue is wether or not gun control keeps these things from happening in Europe or Australia or New Zealand....and this case shows that gun control does not stop them.

The only reason they don't have more mass shootings...again, is their nuts don't do it as often.......just like in Australia, they have had shootings that could have been mass shootings...like the two muslim shooters last year....who simply didn't kill more peole because they didn't choose to...since they had access to illegal guns...as immigrants to Australia.......the guy at the coffee shop .....just didn't kill people he held them hostage, nothing stopped him from murdering more people except his choices...

Dittos the 15 year old muslim boy who shot the police worker...with the illegal gun....he could have simply walked into a school, a theater, or a mall and killed more people...what stopped him.....he chose to shoot the police worker and not other people.....

Your whole point is irrelevant....since these guys could have killed more...they chose not to.......gun control played no part in stopping those shootings from becoming mass shootings...

I have listed the shootings in Australia that could very easily have been mass shootings.....there are a lot of them....and the only thing that stopped them....the shooter chose not to shoot more people...

In fact, they've been even luckier since they brought in their new gun regulations back in 1996...damn lucky!

The violent crime rate shot up 300% after the fun confiscation. I wouldn't call that lucky.
Rubbish.

Support your argument, then.

If I posted the same shit every day....I'd get bored in about 2 days.

What kind of simpleton can do that for months or years on end?

Get a new hobby ya loser, ya.

the tr

Rubbish.

Support your argument, then.
I've no need, you're the one that made an unsubstantiated claim.
I can refute it with the same amount of effort.

yep......a guy in New Zealand shoots woman at her place of work........anyone hear about this in the states?

NZ Shotgun Murder Highlights Need for Armed Self-Defense - The Truth About Guns

ohn Tully is on trial for the murders of Peggy Turuhira Noble and Susan Leigh Cleveland and the attempted murder of Lindy Louise Curtis and Kim Elizabeth Adams, in a shotgun shooting at the Ashburton Work and Income NZ office on September 1, 2014.
It's rare in NZ, but not here in the US.

yep......a guy in New Zealand shoots woman at her place of work........anyone hear about this in the states?

NZ Shotgun Murder Highlights Need for Armed Self-Defense - The Truth About Guns

ohn Tully is on trial for the murders of Peggy Turuhira Noble and Susan Leigh Cleveland and the attempted murder of Lindy Louise Curtis and Kim Elizabeth Adams, in a shotgun shooting at the Ashburton Work and Income NZ office on September 1, 2014.
It's rare in NZ, but not here in the US.
There is no popular campaign for US-style access to weapons in NZ.

That's very interesting.

Go to the NZ Herald archives, look through the years 1987 and 1988 and voila, it will be made clear to you. I am sad that the Kiwi's haven't embraced the modern era to the extent you desire but you live there now so knock yourself out. I have given you all you need to know. Go detect.

80 percent of all violent crimes are committed by less than 10 percent of the total criminal population. The majority of that violent group are illegals.

This is the percentage breakdown from New York city...

"Here are the crime data that the Times doesn’t want its readers to know: blacks committed 66 percent of all violent crimes in the first half of 2009 (though they were only 55 percent of all stops and only 23 percent of the city’s population). Blacks committed 80 percent of all shootings in the first half of 2009. Together, blacks and Hispanics committed 98 percent of all shootings. Blacks committed nearly 70 percent of all robberies. Whites, by contrast, committed 5 percent of all violent crimes in the first half of 2009, though they are 35 percent of the city’s population (and were 10 percent of all stops). They committed 1.8 percent of all shootings and less than 5 percent of all robberies. The face of violent crime in New York, in other words, like in every other large American city, is almost exclusively black and brown. Any given violent crime is 13 times more likely to be committed by a black than by a white perpetrator—a fact that would have been useful to include in the Times’s lead, which stated that “Blacks and Latinos were nine times as likely as whites to be stopped.” These crime data are not some artifact that the police devise out of their skewed racial mindset. They are what the victims of those crimes—the vast majority of whom are minority themselves—report to the police."

Distorting the Truth About Crime and Race by Heather Mac Donald, City Journal May 14, 2010

80 percent of all violent crimes are committed by less than 10 percent of the total criminal population. The majority of that violent group are illegals.

"Here are the crime data that the Times doesn’t want its readers to know: blacks committed 66 percent of all violent crimes in the first half of 2009 (though they were only 55 percent of all stops and only 23 percent of the city’s population). Blacks committed 80 percent of all shootings in the first half of 2009. Together, blacks and Hispanics committed 98 percent of all shootings. Blacks committed nearly 70 percent of all robberies. Whites, by contrast, committed 5 percent of all violent crimes in the first half of 2009, though they are 35 percent of the city’s population (and were 10 percent of all stops). They committed 1.8 percent of all shootings and less than 5 percent of all robberies. The face of violent crime in New York, in other words, like in every other large American city, is almost exclusively black and brown. Any given violent crime is 13 times more likely to be committed by a black than by a white perpetrator—a fact that would have been useful to include in the Times’s lead, which stated that “Blacks and Latinos were nine times as likely as whites to be stopped.” These crime data are not some artifact that the police devise out of their skewed racial mindset. They are what the victims of those crimes—the vast majority of whom are minority themselves—report to the police."

Distorting the Truth About Crime and Race by Heather Mac Donald, City Journal May 14, 2010
I don't see immigrant mentioned there at all.

That's very interesting.

Go to the NZ Herald archives, look through the years 1987 and 1988 and voila, it will be made clear to you. I am sad that the Kiwi's haven't embraced the modern era to the extent you desire but you live there now so knock yourself out. I have given you all you need to know. Go detect.
Sure.

There is no black population in New Zealand to amount to anything. Their only minority are some funny little dark skinned things that don't bother anybody. I have been checking out New Zealand for a while as an exit plan destination once my kid is out of college. But the lack of negroes certainly contributes to a peaceful society.

I enjoy her columns........

Forum List

Back