- Europe

- Terrorism

- USMB Lounge

- Nationalism / Racism

Easily fix this to us this dream forum.

Twenty topics in USMB.

What other thinks of this ???

Easily. Voite.

Nope, the Boards fine. it's the members that will always be nuts.

Bring back some form of rep., I miss the related emotional outbursts and kindly threads...:cry:

History is bad for me but good for Sweden old citizen 1600-1900 and leader 2006 to 2014 for capitalism Swedens leader. Nazi Germany lose.

Handball, Basketboll, Formula 1, Soccer, Ice Hockey, Floorball and with more is good in Sports waiver. Many profiles last 100 years. The British love Soccer last 150 years.

Or Israel for Middle East and Sports for History places. In this new dream board.

Or History gone and Israel on Middle East place. 19 forums in USMB. No Sports it's history like other many wars in history how we can have in Military forum categories instead. What to belief ?!

Sports is history when Soccer and Hockey is gone or I have wrong about it. Close to end with the 2005's new star player. 2008 is the end in Ice Hockey and Soccer. Or 21 forums in USMB with Ice Hockey and Soccer.

Or 23 forums with NFL and Tennis I want's. Four last under 19 first forum categories. 23 forums is very possibly in USMB or have I wrong ?!

:popcorn:

What are you talking about??? Why is that a "dream" forum? I don't think I have a "dream forum" anyways. A forum is just a forum, a place to share your ideas and thoughts and sometimes for entertainment.

I've been a member of 3 or 4 boards in the past, including USMB. Some have very strict rules, and others have no rules at all. I wish there was some kind of a happy medium there. I prefer no rules to rules that smother you and make you feel like you're walking on eggshells to not break some silly rule though. Still, it would be nice if people didn't abuse the "freedom" that they have all the time.

Member of 180 forums I and 5 or 10 account in same forums in ten or twelve forum at least. Plus 2 account in five forum. Total I have around 300 account in 180 forum. And at least 15 active. I remember second half last 3 year. You dislike manny forum or is good. But no of the best with 180 forum capability ? 150 accounts miss out.

Member of 180 forums I and 5 or 10 account in same forums in ten or twelve forum at least. Plus 2 account in five forum. Total I have around 300 account in 180 forum. And at least 15 active. I remember second half last 3 year. You dislike manny forum or is good. But no of the best with 180 forum capability ? 150 accounts miss out.

:ack-1:

Weird%20thread.gif

Where are you from, if you don't mind my asking?

Forum List

Back