News Alert! Gay Parenting Harms Kids

So true! Fathering is different from mothering. It is normal for a baby to have a father and a mother. This is how we are, and denying it is stupid. The baby doesn’t need two fathers or two mothers. One of each. The ultimate abomination is when a same sex couple produces a baby (obviously not the normal way). That is completely against nature and should never be allowed! It is beneficial for children to have good heterosexual role models when they try to figure out the rules of life for the first time.

TheProgressivePatriot

Gay Parenting Harms Kids
How do you propose to prevent gay people from having kids Bubba? And why the FUCK are you posting a link to my profile???!!

Hey moron, gay people can't have kids naturally. See man on man or woman on Woman can't produce a child. Most of us learned this early on.
So what !?? What is natural. ? Many hetero couples can't have children "naturally" Should they not be parents. Are you so fucking stupid as to think that people who don't "reproduce naturally" can't be parents? Are you such a moron that you think that a couple who can have a child by fucking will automatically be good parents? Do you not know that gay couples come to have children in their care by a variety of means just like straight couples Oh I forgot. From my previous encounters with you, I know that you actually are that FUCKING STUPID

So true! Fathering is different from mothering. It is normal for a baby to have a father and a mother. This is how we are, and denying it is stupid. The baby doesn’t need two fathers or two mothers. One of each. The ultimate abomination is when a same sex couple produces a baby (obviously not the normal way). That is completely against nature and should never be allowed! It is beneficial for children to have good heterosexual role models when they try to figure out the rules of life for the first time.

TheProgressivePatriot

Gay Parenting Harms Kids
How do you propose to prevent gay people from having kids Bubba? And why the FUCK are you posting a link to my profile???!!

Hey moron, gay people can't have kids naturally. See man on man or woman on Woman can't produce a child. Most of us learned this early on.
So what !?? What is natural. ? Many hetero couples can't have children "naturally" Should they not be parents. Are you so fucking stupid as to think that people who don't "reproduce naturally" can't be parents? Are you such a moron that you think that a couple who can have a child by fucking will automatically be good parents? Do you not know that gay couples come to have children in their care by a variety of means just like straight couples Oh I forgot. From my previous encounters with you, I know that you actually are that FUCKING STUPID

Losing your shit again? What is natural? Not knowing that makes you pretty stupid. YOU are making claims about things I never said. Making you completely out of touch with reality. Please show where man on man or woman on woman can produce a child or STFU. I made that point and you go off on a rant again. By the way, don't start your usual flaming attacks or you'll get reported again.

TheProgressivePatriot

Gay Parenting Harms Kids

Losing your shit again? What is natural? Not knowing that makes you pretty stupid. YOU are making claims about things I never said. Making you completely out of touch with reality. Please show where man on man or woman on woman can produce a child or STFU. I made that point and you go off on a rant again. By the way, don't start your usual flaming attacks or you'll get reported again.
Go ahead and report me jackass. Now pull yourself together and try to muster enough brain cells to actually respond to my point without personal attacks and threats which - it seems - is all that you are able to do,

TheProgressivePatriot

Gay Parenting Harms Kids

Go ahead and report me jackass. Now pull yourself together and try to muster enough brain cells to actually respond to my point without personal attacks and threats which - it seems - is all that you are able to do,

Sorry jackass, not going to stoop to the level of an uneducated bigot like you. YOU didn't't respond to my inquiry, just created another false narrative. Now explain how man on man produces a chld. I stated that fact and you went off on a crying jag. Were those words small enough for your kindergarten education level?

Forum List

Back