News Anchor, 22, Unleashes Viral Rant On Obama

MathewSmith

May 24, 2015
Tomi Lahren, 22, a conservative anchor with One America News Network, saw her rant against President Obama go viral after she slammed the White House leader for his failures on ISIS and seeming shoulder shrug at the death of four Marines and a Navy sailor in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
On the OANN broadcast, Lahren said: “Radical Islam is becoming the rule, not the exception. … I care that this SOB killed four of our United States Marines and I care that our commander in chief is more concerned with Muslim sensitivity than the honor and sacrifice made by these Marines.”
She also derided Obama’s “half-way, half-baked, tip-toe, be-friendly-to-Jihadis mentality” and called for stronger American leadership.

News anchor 22 unleashes viral rant on Obama

Not bad for a 22 year old. She is smarter than the whole Congress. Sad things is, that this is the exact way most Americans feel right about now. She speaks for the majority of us. We have to wake up and step forward! But unfortunately we won't find the leadership that she is calling for in either party. Dreams like that are very rare for me, and when I have them, I always wake up.

I'm not sure how many Americans know about this story at all. The press did report on it, but put so much effort into pretending to wonder why it happened and throwing out lame ideas (it was his DUI, that must be it, he was depressed, that must be it, he smoked pot, that must be it) that it has become like everything else, a wall of noise.

Look at USMB. The PC Police won't admit it either. The story will fade away and will be trivia before long.

And the PC-protected religion will roll on.

Tomi Lahren, 22, a conservative anchor with One America News Network, saw her rant against President Obama go viral after she slammed the White House leader for his failures on ISIS and seeming shoulder shrug at the death of four Marines and a Navy sailor in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
On the OANN broadcast, Lahren said: “Radical Islam is becoming the rule, not the exception. … I care that this SOB killed four of our United States Marines and I care that our commander in chief is more concerned with Muslim sensitivity than the honor and sacrifice made by these Marines.”
She also derided Obama’s “half-way, half-baked, tip-toe, be-friendly-to-Jihadis mentality” and called for stronger American leadership.

Not bad for a 22 year old. She is smarter than the whole Congress. Sad things is, that this is the exact way most Americans feel right about now. She speaks for the majority of us. We have to wake up and step forward! But unfortunately we won't find the leadership that she is calling for in either party. Dreams like that are very rare for me, and when I have them, I always wake up.
She speaks for the majority of us

Maybe in goober jesusland

Remember the overwhelming majority of America voted for Our President........... twice , even after all the low IQ nutter stuff thrown at him

Now stop flailing around in the shallow end of the gene pool cletus. It didn't work then and it isn't working now

I'm not sure how many Americans know about this story at all. The press did report on it, but put so much effort into pretending to wonder why it happened and throwing out lame ideas (it was his DUI, that must be it, he was depressed, that must be it, he smoked pot, that must be it) that it has become like everything else, a wall of noise.

Look at USMB. The PC Police won't admit it either. The story will fade away and will be trivia before long.

You guys have been trying to find a link to terrorist groups for a week with this guy, and haven't found it yet.

Congratulations, Guano

You win...
Bs.jpg

Funny though (not in a good way) that the "strong leadership" in the first place was what caused Muslims to take up Jihad against the US in the first place.

It's the right wing's circle. You pee someone off, generally by going in and killing some of them. Then when they attack back you show that you need to be strong in order to combat these evil people who would go kill some people (don't see the irony yet?) and so you go bomb them some more, they get more pissed and go kill some more of your people which then gives you more chances to go out and bomb even more of them, and they come back and kill a few more.

The tallies on deaths will read something like 2 million of them dead, 57 or your lot dead, but they're the evil mother foowkers who are terrorists and you're the good old cowboys with strong leadership needed to keep the people safe.

The biggest threat to global security in the last twenty years was a certain George W. Bush.

First priority is the deStarkification of the Republican Party. We can't change Obama and Democrats support for Jihad and Death to America, but we should at a minimum have a Party that is opposed on principles and offers a refreshing alternative

First priority is the deStarkification of the Republican Party. We can't change Obama and Democrats support for Jihad and Death to America, but we should at a minimum have a Party that is opposed on principles and offers a refreshing alternative

yeah, guy. Here's the thing.

At the end of the day, the Republicans will nominate Jeb Bush, who is Starkey's guy.

You guys have been trying to find a link to terrorist groups for a week with this guy, and haven't found it yet.

Asshats like this ^^ need to be placed outside military recruitment centers holding a white flag...........lets see how they do!!!

Shit s0n.........took a gander at the post count total this am........shit s0n......do you even take a break from this when you go into the crapper??:spinner:

Spambot ftmfw!!!

yeah, guy. Here's the thing.

At the end of the day, the Republicans will nominate Jeb Bush, who is Starkey's guy.

Hillary is Starkey's guy

Funny though (not in a good way) that the "strong leadership" in the first place was what caused Muslims to take up Jihad against the US in the first place.

It's the right wing's circle. You pee someone off, generally by going in and killing some of them. Then when they attack back you show that you need to be strong in order to combat these evil people who would go kill some people (don't see the irony yet?) and so you go bomb them some more, they get more pissed and go kill some more of your people which then gives you more chances to go out and bomb even more of them, and they come back and kill a few more.

The tallies on deaths will read something like 2 million of them dead, 57 or your lot dead, but they're the evil mother foowkers who are terrorists and you're the good old cowboys with strong leadership needed to keep the people safe.

The biggest threat to global security in the last twenty years was a certain George W. Bush.
So did the "Americans" write the fucking Koran? You know. The Muslim 'Bible' some fucking pedophile wrote centuries ago demanding that 'the true believers' murder every man woman and child who didn't fall for his bullshit.
The Islamic rag head sand monkeys were having a ball murdering millions of 'non-believers' long before there was an 'America'.

So did the "Americans" write the fucking Koran? You know. The Muslim 'Bible' some fucking pedophile wrote centuries ago demanding that 'the true believers' murder every man woman and child who didn't fall for his bullshit.
The Islamic rag head sand monkeys were having a ball murdering millions of 'non-believers' long before there was an 'America'.

No, they also didn't write the Bible which says loads of stuff about killing either.

Just because a religious book has stuff about killing, doesn't mean people kill. They kill for other reasons. They use their book as justification, nothing much more.

The point being, however, if you would actually wish to even acknowledge the point, is that the reason Jihad and Islamic Terrorism exist is because of what has happened before.

We could go back to when the British tried to invade Afghanistan. They went twice (the third time with the US in 2001) and they got kicked out twice (now three times). The Afghanis couldn't fight on equal terms. A well disciplined army against a bunch of farmers. Well Jihad managed to equalize the unfairness. It brought discipline to the ranks and instead of being another British India which rolled over for the British, it resisted.
So the British went in twice, the Soviets went in, they all got kicked out. Jihad works. It makes people into a fighting force.

So when the British returned with their US buddies, what were they going to do? It was perfect for them. Perfect fighting environment, perfect for propaganda.
However Iraq was the big one. Iraq was the one where the whole world saw the US would invade without any justification whatsoever. Some bull about WMDs when everyone knew there weren't many or any at all. Saddam simply wasn't a threat at that point in time.

For Muslims, seeing the whole "war on terror" basically being the US fucking over Muslims, it became a war in Islam. Bush started it and many Muslims have take up the call. They're fighting back.

Sure, the numbers of Muslims killed is so much higher than the number of Americans killed, you're looking at what, 6,000-7,000 Americans killed, plus other western troops to about 1 million or more Muslims.

So, the Koran is evil because it is used to make a fighting force, but then not many in the US are asking what the evil is behind those who managed to get a million or more people killed, all for the chance at cheaper oil.

The young lady sounds like Trumps assistant. I like her comments and they are truth

Obama is a weak Muslim Homosexual coward.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back