News Anchor, 22, Unleashes Viral Rant On Obama

I'm not sure how many Americans know about this story at all. The press did report on it, but put so much effort into pretending to wonder why it happened and throwing out lame ideas (it was his DUI, that must be it, he was depressed, that must be it, he smoked pot, that must be it) that it has become like everything else, a wall of noise.

Look at USMB. The PC Police won't admit it either. The story will fade away and will be trivia before long.

And the PC-protected religion will roll on.

You guys have been trying to find a link to terrorist groups for a week with this guy, and haven't found it yet.
Well then it's obviously time someone do a JoeyB and just make up a few lies to "prove" it.

Funny though (not in a good way) that the "strong leadership" in the first place was what caused Muslims to take up Jihad against the US in the first place.

It's the right wing's circle. You pee someone off, generally by going in and killing some of them. Then when they attack back you show that you need to be strong in order to combat these evil people who would go kill some people (don't see the irony yet?) and so you go bomb them some more, they get more pissed and go kill some more of your people which then gives you more chances to go out and bomb even more of them, and they come back and kill a few more.

The tallies on deaths will read something like 2 million of them dead, 57 or your lot dead, but they're the evil mother foowkers who are terrorists and you're the good old cowboys with strong leadership needed to keep the people safe.

The biggest threat to global security in the last twenty years was a certain George W. Bush.

It would be nice if someone on the left actually knew the slightest fucking thing about history, particularly arab muslim history. Sadly, a rocket scientist in the field, Patricia Crone died this week, who knew more about it than every liberal muslim apologist combined, where arab muslims have spent the last thousand years attacking, murdering and slaughtering other civilizations and groups of people.

To claim that the death cult of islam requires some sort of instigating event is a sign you frankly have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. For every alleged event you claim that the US/West did to agitate a muslim somewhere into attacking someone in response, I can go back way, way further in history to show that the muslims had engaged in violence long before. It is the core principles of islam to be spread worldwide, by war and violence if necessary - just read the book and you'll see for yourself.

It would be nice if someone on the left actually knew the slightest fucking thing about history, particularly arab muslim history. Sadly, a rocket scientist in the field, Patricia Crone died this week, who knew more about it than every liberal muslim apologist combined, where arab muslims have spent the last thousand years attacking, murdering and slaughtering other civilizations and groups of people.

To claim that the death cult of islam requires some sort of instigating event is a sign you frankly have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. For every alleged event you claim that the US/West did to agitate a muslim somewhere into attacking someone in response, I can go back way, way further in history to show that the muslims had engaged in violence long before. It is the core principles of islam to be spread worldwide, by war and violence if necessary - just read the book and you'll see for yourself.

It's great how you use some facts and ignore others.

Yes, Muslims have spent thousands of years going around killing people. So too have Christians. I mean Muslims managed to dominate certain parts of the world, Christians other parts of the world. There are more Christians which suggests Christians were killing more.
th

So pointing out the Muslims have been uber aggressive in a world where humans have been uber aggressive merely states that Muslims are humans. Wow, shocking news.

You don't seem to understand my point, or you don't want to understand my point.

The point isn't that all groups have been killing since as long as they have existed, including most religions trying to expand in their own name by using violence, especially the big two.
The point isn't even "I can go back further than you and show that violence has happened" as if you're trying to prove that your dad has a bigger car (cock?) than someone else's father.

The point I'm making is a based on a direct line towards what exists today.

Your point is just that you can find facts to prove something or other that isn't necessarily relevant.

And....shes hot!!!

Why are conservative women so much hotter than liberal ones??

Yes, Muslims have spent thousands of years going around killing people. So too have Christians. I mean Muslims managed to dominate certain parts of the world, Christians other parts of the world. There are more Christians which suggests Christians were killing more.
th

So pointing out the Muslims have been uber aggressive in a world where humans have been uber aggressive merely states that Muslims are humans. Wow, shocking news.

You don't seem to understand my point, or you don't want to understand my point.

The point isn't that all groups have been killing since as long as they have existed, including most religions trying to expand in their own name by using violence, especially the big two.
The point isn't even "I can go back further than you and show that violence has happened" as if you're trying to prove that your dad has a bigger car (cock?) than someone else's father.

Your point is just that you can find facts to prove something or other that isn't necessarily relevant.

There's more of us because we're smarter.
We learned a long time ago shitting in a hole in the ground and wiping your ass with your hand was unsanitary.
That and of course advanced medicine.

th

We learned a long time ago shitting in a hole in the ground and wiping your ass with your hand was unsanitary.

So Muslims are the second smartest people on the planet? Jews being one of the most stupid?

Or maybe I should say that if you're willing to make stuff up to suit your argument every time, we're not going to get very far.

As for being smarter, sure, the west developed (as opposed to Christianity, the religion of some of the poorest countries on the planet. Like Malawi which is bottom of the list of countries by GDP per capita)

However not smart enough to be able to take on and beat those being fought against in Iraq or Afghanistan, by the looks of it. Or of making sensible post war policies, or of deciding when it's a good idea or not to invade countries.

And....shes hot!!!

Why are conservative women so much hotter than liberal ones??
View attachment 45366

Because Republicans vote for what they're sleep with, and Democrats vote for what they think is competent at running something?
So you're saying Libs look at ugly???

How's that sex life???

No, that's not what I'm saying. Maybe if you read what I wrote, you'd understand what I'm saying. It's not hard, as long as you know your alphabet and a few other sounds.

th

So Muslims are the second smartest people on the planet? Jews being one of the most stupid?

Or maybe I should say that if you're willing to make stuff up to suit your argument every time, we're not going to get very far.

As for being smarter, sure, the west developed (as opposed to Christianity, the religion of some of the poorest countries on the planet. Like Malawi which is bottom of the list of countries by GDP per capita)

However not smart enough to be able to take on and beat those being fought against in Iraq or Afghanistan, by the looks of it. Or of making sensible post war policies, or of deciding when it's a good idea or not to invade countries.

You type so much yet you say so little.....

th

Or, I type so much, and you don't like what I say, so you don't bother to even reply sensibly to it.

Maybe if you learned to read, it wouldn't be so hard.

What ignored facts are those, dimwit?

That's as stupid a statement as I've ever seen: "there's more X people, so they killed more of the Y people." You're such a smart trend spotter...

Did the christians sweep across the entire planet the way arab muslims did spreading islam by war and force? No, they didn't, as the degrees are vastly different. Did christians at times do so, yes. Did they do so on a scale the muslims did? Not even close.

Because Republicans vote for what they're sleep with, and Democrats vote for what they think is competent at running something?

Like Anthony ("see my penis?") Weiner? Or Bill ("I got a stain on Monica's dress, oops") Clinton? How about Vito Lopez and his boss shelly silver of the "I like fondling my staff assistants breasts, and using the taxpayers' dollars to pay the lawsuits" scandal?

You mean those democrats? Your idiocies are filling these pages like a water cannon.

th

Or, I type so much, and you don't like what I say, so you don't bother to even reply sensibly to it.

Maybe if you learned to read, it wouldn't be so hard.

You posted your opinion.
Not going to waste my time with opinions.

Forum List

Back