News article; He/she claims...................really?

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
So I'm surfing and seeing multiple posts where people repeat something unimaginable in a link. The link says "He/she claims that.........yadda yadda"

There are dozens or hundreds of responses.......:cuckoo:

Since when is news made by what ONE PERSON says? It's constantly "He says" or "she says" and no proof of the actual topic. This IS NOT MEDIA. This is bias media paying idiots a few bucks to say something stupid.....:banghead:

(Note; I am talking about news articles, not what a single poster has experienced)

Last edited:
So I'm surfing and seeing multiple posts where people repeat something unimaginable in a link. The link says "He/she claims that.........yadda yadda"

Since when is news made by what ONE PERSON says? It's constantly "He says" or "she says" and no proof of the actual topic. This IS NOT MEDIA. This is bias media paying idiots a few bucks to say something stupid.....:banghead:

If you need posts making outrageous claims, look no further than one of rdean's posts.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...omen-women-busier-men-better-negotiators.html

That pretty much started with Fox' and their "people are saying," "some people are saying" form of coverage.

It's a way of getting misinformation out there while still allegedly looking professional.

Last edited by a moderator:

That pretty much started with Fox' and their "people are saying," "some people are saying" form of coverage.

It's a way of getting misinformation out there while still allegedly looking professional.

That video is rich.

Ya who ever heard of the news organizations repeating what they got from anonymous sources in different Government organizations? I mean really who do they think they are telling us what someone they believe has inside information is saying?

Fox is not the only one that does it and it did not start with Fox.

You guys are idiots.

(Note; I am talking about news articles, not what a single poster has experienced)

Because it's easier to cherry pick fringe bullshit that you think is going to prove your point than to actually look into the topic and find out the truth.

Don't forget their other tactic................they make outrageous claims, and they say "I'm not saying it's true, but I'm just asking".

Forum List

Back