News crew shot **warning graphic**

“There are too many guns in the hands of people that shouldn’t have guns,”
Terry McAuliffe. not letting the blood of innocents go to waste
Terry McAuliffe calls for stricter gun laws after Virginia shooting

I ask again:
Under what legal basis could this guy be denied a gun?

rahm-emanuel-politician-quote-you-never-let-a-serious-crisis-go-to.jpg

It is so locked into their vernacular that they know no other way to get and keep power. That is all they are about.

Their victimology strategy has blown up in their face today.

The main stream will go one of two ways, or both ways. They will press gun control and they will turn up the heat even more on how unfair blacks have it in this country.

The gun culture of America reigns supreme.

Damn it. Damn it to hell, anyway.....

You're wrong. The gun culture of America uses firearms for hunting, sport, and self-protection, not for violence and murder. What you're thinking of is the criminal culture of America: The one that's being driven by the liberal media, liberal Hollywood, an the liberal music industry.
Except every day citizens of all colors and ages and gender murder with guns.

Actually, the stats don't back you up…the sad reality….minorities in democrat cities do most of the killing…….and they usually live in cities with extreme gun control like D.C., Baltimore, Chicago, L.A…….
That's only your assertion. But give ALL the facts, please.

Reports are the shooter has killed himself.

The gun grabbers and liberal media only get riled up when the shooter is white...or "white hispanic".

A black shooter only highlights black crime in America...and no liberal news media or liberal anti-second amendment loon wants that.

That a realtime video of an innocent newsteam being gunned down doesnt even deter you partisan scrubs frm being partisan scrubs is certainly America's lesson for the day:

Never be you.

Where is Obama? Why no condemnation?
A bit early dontcha think? Good grief

Well, the governor immediately went to the gun control narrative. Yeah, Mcauliffe is indeed a democrat.

It is being reported that he was disgruntled and very hard to work with. He claimed racism everywhere he went. No evidence ever found.

obamamerica. This is what we get. This, is what we get with the race bating night and day bullshit.
The Governor responded as he was already being interviewed by reporters for other things. His political slant is to be expected. I don't see a reason for Obama to involve himself.

Blaming this on Obama? That's as dumb as the lefties blaming the gun.

Yeah, I am blaming this on a race dividing party which has turned the screws since he has been president. You are not denying that race relations has declined during his presidency are you? That is all he does.

Blacklivesmatter. All stoking the flames. This, is a result of massive campaign to divide the races.

All this creature did was claim racism according to all of the news reports. He was impossible to work with. All he did was claim and shout racism. It is even on his Twitter account.

Sorry, if you cannot see how race relations have crumbled under this president, and it has been deliberate too.
Wait.... Youre blaming the race problem that has been around for centuries on Obama? How does that work especially since you guys think he was born in Kenya?

“There are too many guns in the hands of people that shouldn’t have guns,”
Terry McAuliffe. not letting the blood of innocents go to waste
Terry McAuliffe calls for stricter gun laws after Virginia shooting

I ask again:
Under what legal basis could this guy be denied a gun?

My prediction……this guy will have passed a background check and whatever other laws they have about guns in Virginia…..and not one of them would have stopped him…..

Will not matter one bit to the asshats on the left. Again, they will control the narrative and it will be one of the two things I mentioned. Most likely both.

This, is a direct result of the mass hype under this president and those that organize riots in cities. It is ALL this country has been about and race relations have never been worse, all while blacks have never had it better.

Remember, these are the same types that have convinced the dumb American public that the word "waitress" is offensive.

He has a pattern of working for short periods of time than filing complaints of racial harassment.
yeah the shooter tweeted that the cameraman took him to HR after working with him one time and and the reporter made racial comments. Shooter got fired. The black community has a habit of blaming everyone else for their failures but themselves, I'm sure this fed into the shooters delusion. Heard the shooter shot himself, hopefully he did a good job and saved the taxpayers some money of giving him his due process.

My sympathies to the family.

The gun grabbers and liberal media only get riled up when the shooter is white...or "white hispanic".

A black shooter only highlights black crime in America...and no liberal news media or liberal anti-second amendment loon wants that.

Thats because a white person is crazy if he does something like the countless ones that have done so. When a Black person does it then its expected. Its just what we do.....except when its a white person.

Thats because a white person is crazy if he does something like the countless ones that have done so. When a Black person does it then its expected. Its just what we do.....except when its a white person.

Stop. Just stop, please. Your stupidity is painful.

No. Your pain is amusing to me.

No. Your pain is amusing to me.

Well I'm glad you find the murder of two people amusing. I don't.

Forum List

Back