News from the gun front

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Just got back from the opening of academy sports. I got there at 7:20 there was already two line of around 200 people in one line and the rest in the other line. One was for some bicycles they were giving away, and the other was for AMMO. They would only allow you too buy one box pre calibur of 22lr 9mm 40 cal 45 acp 7.62x39 .308 and .223/ 5.56 with a max of 3 boxs. Anyway stood in line for for45 minutes. While I was in line I started talking with the guy behind me, he was looking for 22lr. So I workrd up this deal with him I bought as bucket of 22lr for him and he bought some 223 for me. I beat the system.
Any way I also bought two High capcity magazines for a Hi Point 45 cal I have.
All in all nice store great prices.
OH and people were buying guns left and right.
A good day a very good day.:clap2:

It's ironic that the USA is involved in another "arms race".

The U.S. government is buying all of the ammo they can get their hands on, and U.S. citizens are buying the ammo "leftovers", and buying all of the firearms they can afford to buy.

It's feeling like 1861 again.

It's ironic that the USA is involved in another "arms race".

The U.S. government is buying all of the ammo they can get their hands on, and U.S. citizens are buying the ammo "leftovers", and buying all of the firearms they can afford to buy.

It's feeling like 1861 again.
Yep I was silently laughing at the people trying too get a kids bicycle. If only they knew what was coming down the road.

I think my uncle wants help tomorrow...he wants me to meet him at his house with my F-350...I think he bought more reloading supplies.

Yep I was silently laughing at the people trying too get a kids bicycle. If only they knew what was coming down the road.

The same way that I silently laugh at gun nuts wasting their kids' college funds on weapons they'll never need for a war that will never come? That kind of silently laughing?

The same way that I silently laugh at gun nuts wasting their kids' college funds on weapons they'll never need for a war that will never come? That kind of silently laughing?

Considering the quality and value of a college education theses days, maybe not such a waste. It may soon be of greater value to know how to hunt and grow your own food than to know how to litigate a case to protect an "endangered" species.

Read recently that the ammo shortage is entirely market driven.

Some of us might remember the toilet paper shortage that happened a while back, too.

The rumor that there was a toilet paper shortage caused a toilet paper shortage as people hoarded TP.

Read recently that the ammo shortage is entirely market driven.

Some of us might remember the toilet paper shortage that happened a while back, too.

The rumor that there was a toilet paper shortage caused a toilet paper shortage as people hoarded TP.

Yes it is market driven
1. The government order billions and Billions and BILLIONS of rounds.
2. Other countries are also ordering lots of ammo
3. those who have never owned a firearm are finally getting a firearm, need ammo
4. and yes people like me who just don't think they have enough ammo.
5. Ammo manufactures had shut down November and December
It's what they called a perfect storm. Six months is what it will take to get back too normal market stock

I find it interesting that the increased sales of guns and ammo belie the liberal conviction that Americans are strongly in favor of ongoing government efforts to limit gun violence through restrictive legislation.

shush we aren't supposed to be discussing that.

Just got back from the opening of academy sports. I got there at 7:20 there was already two line of around 200 people in one line and the rest in the other line. One was for some bicycles they were giving away, and the other was for AMMO. They would only allow you too buy one box pre calibur of 22lr 9mm 40 cal 45 acp 7.62x39 .308 and .223/ 5.56 with a max of 3 boxs. Anyway stood in line for for45 minutes. While I was in line I started talking with the guy behind me, he was looking for 22lr. So I workrd up this deal with him I bought as bucket of 22lr for him and he bought some 223 for me. I beat the system.

Again, it's going to be a real pity when guns get banned and these assholes have to meekly turn this shit in for no compensation...

You know it's funny, that the Liberals who loathe guns and the Freedoms which allow for them, have been the very people driving the mass movement to buy guns, and ammunition. Absolutely hilarious.

You know it's funny, that the Liberals who loathe guns and the Freedoms which allow for them, have been the very people driving the mass movement to buy guns, and ammunition. Absolutely hilarious.

The only thing I loathe is the stupidity that you think you need a gun to protect yourself from bad guys or the government.

When that gun in your house is 43 times more likely to kill a member of your family than a bad guy, and will never be used against a government agent.

The only thing I loathe is the stupidity that you think you need a gun to protect yourself from bad guys or the government.

When that gun in your house is 43 times more likely to kill a member of your family than a bad guy, and will never be used against a government agent.

We should have the "right to choose" to own a firearm.

There are other "rights to choose" out there that are far more deadly.

There you go, making up lies that I never said, in a vain attempt to deflect the FACT that you gun grabbing idiots are the very people driving the mass gun buying hysteria. The gun manufacturers are laughing at you Liberals all the way to the Bank. How pleasingly ironic that the idiot Left are the very people involved with making gun manufacturers rich. I think Liberals are too stupid to see that it's really them causing the gun buying boom. :lol::lol::lol: :cuckoo:

Again, it's going to be a real pity when guns get banned and these assholes have to meekly turn this shit in for no compensation...

You fucking nutters don't get it, not too many people are going to turn in anything.
But one bullet at a time.

There you go, making up lies that I never said, in a vain attempt to deflect the FACT that you gun grabbing idiots are the very people driving the mass gun buying hysteria. The gun manufacturers are laughing at you Liberals all the way to the Bank. How pleasingly ironic that the idiot Left are the very people involved with making gun manufacturers rich. I think Liberals are too stupid to see that it's really them causing the gun buying boom. :lol::lol::lol: :cuckoo:

Yeeeeeeeeep that 43% bullshit again. The boy's just plain stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back