News from the gun front

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I loathe is the stupidity that you think you need a gun to protect yourself from bad guys or the government.

When that gun in your house is 43 times more likely to kill a member of your family than a bad guy, and will never be used against a government agent.

We should have the "right to choose" to own a firearm.

There are other "rights to choose" out there that are far more deadly.

11,000 gun murders and 16,000 gun suicides? Not really.

How many of those gun deaths came out of SHITcago?

McVeigh blew up the Murrow building not shoot up the Murrow building I don't even think he was found with a gun, so what does that have too do with guns?

Again, it's going to be a real pity when guns get banned and these assholes have to meekly turn this shit in for no compensation...

You fucking nutters don't get it, not too many people are going to turn in anything.
But one bullet at a time.

Yeah, the first time you guys try that shit, watch how fast your neighbors turn on you.

You don't know my neighbors. Were rednecks too you remember.:eusa_whistle:

Yeah, the first time you guys try that shit, watch how fast your neighbors turn on you.

Maybe where you live. Neighbors where I live will stand shoulder-to-shoulder and back-to-back. It's probably a good idea for you to huddle with the rest of your ilk in your scum-infested warren.

He's not too bright.

I did notice. Kid wants more government, more unions, more gun control, more free handouts for the "poor", more taxation of the makers. Funny thing, it's the useless types like him that will be eliminated first by their beloved masters.

This is what we saw at Academy on opening day

[ame=http://youtu.be/_dIBL4tYQPI]Black Friday Store Stampede! [Compilation] - YouTube[/ame]

No that's the idiots that will not make it when the shit hits the fan

Stupid idiots

I think my uncle wants help tomorrow...he wants me to meet him at his house with my F-350...I think he bought more reloading supplies.
Lucky him I can't find any.
Nobody has them.

My back hurts! 22 buckets of scrap lead and 4 buckets of cases. About 1100lbs total. Into the cellar. Oh, my back! He still has plenty of primers & powder.

Yep I was silently laughing at the people trying too get a kids bicycle. If only they knew what was coming down the road.

The same way that I silently laugh at gun nuts wasting their kids' college funds on weapons they'll never need for a war that will never come? That kind of silently laughing?

Considering the quality and value of a college education theses days, maybe not such a waste. It may soon be of greater value to know how to hunt and grow your own food than to know how to litigate a case to protect an "endangered" species.

Trade school is a better bet than college now.

Again, it's going to be a real pity when guns get banned and these assholes have to meekly turn this shit in for no compensation...

You fucking nutters don't get it, not too many people are going to turn in anything.
But one bullet at a time.

Neighbors? Would that be the guy my uncle goes to the range with & has been for 20 years, the retired cop who bought his old Purdey, or the elderly woman who he taught to shoot her late husband's pistol to protect herself?

Actually, he DID have a gun when he was caught. He was initially pulled over for an expired tag and arrested for having an illegal weapon.

Not the gun... that was legal. He was arrested for a butterfly knife.

The same way that I silently laugh at gun nuts wasting their kids' college funds on weapons they'll never need for a war that will never come? That kind of silently laughing?

Considering the quality and value of a college education theses days, maybe not such a waste. It may soon be of greater value to know how to hunt and grow your own food than to know how to litigate a case to protect an "endangered" species.

Trade school is a better bet than college now.

That's what I teach, Wrench Turning 101.

Maybe where you live. Neighbors where I live will stand shoulder-to-shoulder and back-to-back. It's probably a good idea for you to huddle with the rest of your ilk in your scum-infested warren.

yeah, guy, tell me, after McVeigh blew up the Murrow building, how fast did the MIlitia Movement of the 1990's collapse?

If you really think your neighbors are going to the wall for you after you murder federal agents, you're deluded.

McVeigh was not a member and had, in fact, been THROWN OUT of a militia...but you're always wrong, why stop now?

Wait a minute, how could he be thrown out of a militia if he wasn't a member? Wouldn't they have had to let him join in ORDER to throw him out?

Point was, he was part of that movement- the crazy batshit idiots who thought that the government was oppressing you when they tried to provide poor people with health care...

And the minute he pulled that shit, it was hilarious to watch how fast they all broke bad on each other.

Even the athor of that study has disclaimed the "43 times" number as bogus..

Not sure what an 'athor' is, but, no he didn't.

If you do not know who the author is, how can you claim he did not. The author of the study is Arthur L. Kellermann...effect...

]

Dumbass, I was making fun of the fact you spelled it "athor".

Kellerman's science is solid. Squealing "SUICIDES DON'T COUNT" doesn't take away from that reality that a gun in the house is 43 times more likely to kill someone in the house than outside it.

My father and grandfather broke the white citizen council and KKK atrocities in our part of Mississippi, in part, through turncoats for cash and immunity.

The militias are already so infiltrated that they are no real threat. "Rise Up Day" will end up in militia families under surveillance at the cemeteries burying their dead. Then the trials of the survivors begin.

Why do I have to keep repeating this. I am part of a well regulated militia.
It's members consist of 15 police officer from surrounding departments, 10 deputy sheriffs from 3 counties, a few of N.C H.P. and one FBI agent, a couple of lawyers and doctors, plusblue collar workes from various trades. I'm not concern about those pussies at the ATF

No, guy, you see, the better trained than you ATF agent will be the one standing on your neck.

I'll be the one laughing my ass off watching it on TV when it happens.

Why do I have to keep repeating this. I am part of a well regulated militia.
It's members consist of 15 police officer from surrounding departments, 10 deputy sheriffs from 3 counties, a few of N.C H.P. and one FBI agent, a couple of lawyers and doctors, plusblue collar workes from various trades. I'm not concern about those pussies at the ATF

Coward I have nothing to say too you because you will runaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back