News from the gun front

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from the opening of academy sports. I got there at 7:20 there was already two line of around 200 people in one line and the rest in the other line. One was for some bicycles they were giving away, and the other was for AMMO. They would only allow you too buy one box pre calibur of 22lr 9mm 40 cal 45 acp 7.62x39 .308 and .223/ 5.56 with a max of 3 boxs. Anyway stood in line for for45 minutes. While I was in line I started talking with the guy behind me, he was looking for 22lr. So I workrd up this deal with him I bought as bucket of 22lr for him and he bought some 223 for me. I beat the system.
Any way I also bought two High capcity magazines for a Hi Point 45 cal I have.
All in all nice store great prices.
OH and people were buying guns left and right.
A good day a very good day.:clap2:

Again, it's going to be a real pity when guns get banned and these assholes have to meekly turn this shit in for no compensation...

If gun consfiscation came, yuou really think people will "meekly" surrender their weapons?

This is being stated once, Infractions and Bans will follow. It is against Site Rules to Threaten Members, it is against Site Rules to Threaten to harm anyone. Cease and Desist.

Why do I have to keep repeating this. I am part of a well regulated militia.
It's members consist of 15 police officer from surrounding departments, 10 deputy sheriffs from 3 counties, a few of N.C H.P. and one FBI agent, a couple of lawyers and doctors, plusblue collar workes from various trades. I'm not concern about those pussies at the ATF

Coward I have nothing to say too you because you will runaway

I have said it before. What you say is not true, because it would bring the LEO down on you. You are, if you are in such a group, an informant.

This is the third time I have posted this.

Last edited:

Coward I have nothing to say too you because you will runaway

I have said it before. What you say is not true, because it would bring the LEO down on you. You are, if you are in such a group, an informant.

This is the third time I have posted this.
Coward I have nothing too say to you. I train with law enforcement I have family that is law enforcemnt My cousin is an FBI agent. I have close friends that are law enforcement, lastly I am former law enforcement. I'm not concerned with Law Enforcemnt coward.

Just got back from the opening of academy sports. I got there at 7:20 there was already two line of around 200 people in one line and the rest in the other line. One was for some bicycles they were giving away, and the other was for AMMO. They would only allow you too buy one box pre calibur of 22lr 9mm 40 cal 45 acp 7.62x39 .308 and .223/ 5.56 with a max of 3 boxs. Anyway stood in line for for45 minutes. While I was in line I started talking with the guy behind me, he was looking for 22lr. So I workrd up this deal with him I bought as bucket of 22lr for him and he bought some 223 for me. I beat the system.
Any way I also bought two High capcity magazines for a Hi Point 45 cal I have.
All in all nice store great prices.
OH and people were buying guns left and right.
A good day a very good day.:clap2:

Again, it's going to be a real pity when guns get banned and these assholes have to meekly turn this shit in for no compensation...

If gun consfiscation came, yuou really think people will "meekly" surrender their weapons?

As a point- when Australia and the UK banned private gun ownership, there were no shootouts of the type you describe...people complied with the law.

Again, a lot of these guys talk a big game, but watch how fast they meekly comply when stuff gets real.

Last edited:

I'm sure a few of them will foolishly try to engage ATF agents...

But I'd rather shoot a few gun nuts than watch more kids being dragged out of schools.

As a point- when Australia and the UK banned private gun ownership, there were no shootouts of the type you describe...

For some reason you think law enforcement thinks like you do. Well not here in the south maybe in racist SHITcago.

[
For some reason you think law enforcement thinks like you do. Well not here in the south maybe in racist SHITcago.

Most law enforcement I know thinks that we have too many guns on the street...

Probably because when they respond to the 43 people who get killed by that gun in the home, they are the ones dealing with the aftermath.

Again, if you think LEO's won't cheer the day we ban guns for private citizens, you are mistaken.

[

Most law enforcement I know thinks that we have too many guns on the street...

Probably because when they respond to the 43 people who get killed by that gun in the home, they are the ones dealing with the aftermath.

Again, if you think LEO's won't cheer the day we ban guns for private citizens, you are mistaken.

There's your problem Shitcago.

[

No, that's the problem for the whole country.

11,000 gun murders and 16,000 gun suicides, and MOST of them don't happen in Chicago.

Chicago's problem is that the gun manufacturers decided that if they couldn't sell guns in Chicago, they'd just set up gun shops in the suburbs..

It should also be pointed out the recent spike in murders in Chicago happened AFTER the Supreme Court struck down our gun ban.

[

No, that's the problem for the whole country.

11,000 gun murders and 16,000 gun suicides, and MOST of them don't happen in Chicago.

Chicago's problem is that the gun manufacturers decided that if they couldn't sell guns in Chicago, they'd just set up gun shops in the suburbs..

It should also be pointed out the recent spike in murders in Chicago happened AFTER the Supreme Court struck down our gun ban.

Outside of Shitcago how many Law Enforcement do you personally know?

Quite a few, thanks... As I have properties in Wisconsin and travel quite a bit.

and they all tell me the same thing. Guns in the house don't make you safer.

Dude, you've bought into a lie. you've been played.

As a point- when Australia and the UK banned private gun ownership, there were no shootouts of the type you describe...people complied with the law.

Again, a lot of these guys talk a big game, but watch how fast they meekly comply when stuff gets real.

CON2593-31.jpg

I love when those with the political IQ of a small soap dish post in here!!!

Quite a few, thanks... As I have properties in Wisconsin and travel quite a bit.

and they all tell me the same thing. Guns in the house don't make you safer.

Dude, you've bought into a lie. you've been played.

When I said do you personally know any Law Enforcement does not mean talking with a policve officer on the street. I mean c lose friends as in going to their home having cookout together going too the range. That's what I meant.
And gun control is nothing but the biggest lie created by liberals.

[
When I said do you personally know any Law Enforcement does not mean talking with a policve officer on the street. I mean c lose friends as in going to their home having cookout together going too the range. That's what I meant.
And gun control is nothing but the biggest lie created by liberals.

My niece is married to a cop. good enough for you?

Gun control works fine in Japan, Germany, UK, Australia, and just about everywhere else in the industrialized world.

Only in the US do we have 30K gun deaths a year and shrug that is how it is supposed to be.

Because we have a gun lobby that actively goes out and campaigns against screening crazy people to keep them from buying guns.

Now, it wasn't always that way. In the 1960's, the NRA was a responsible partner. After the first set of gun laws came out after the JFK, RFK and MLK assassinations, the NRA worked with government to find sensible laws responsible gun owners could live with.

It was only in the late 1970's when Wayne "Foamy" LaPeirre and the other extremists took over that the NRA has become this radical... funded by a gun industry that sees Nancy Lanza as a prime market and not a real problem.

Most of the world restricts private gun ownership, and they are better off for it...

Another case of the GOP being manipulated by a big industry.

Simple solution move too one of those countries.

Simpler solution. Fix the laws in this country.

It isn't about me. It's about my neices and nephews who have to go to schools that need metal detectors and armed guards because it is way too easy for crazy people to get guns.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back