News Just Breathlessly Reported US Has Passed 800,000 C-19 Cases

Is anyone subtracting recovered cases from the total # of virus cases since the outbreak?
For example, here in Clark Co. (Las Vegas) we had just under 3,000 cases since the beginning. 1600 have recovered which leaves about 1400 active cases out of a population of 2+ million. But our local media NEVER presents our stats that way.

Sounds horrifying.

How many have showed symptoms, I wonder?
Throw in a link and educate yourself.

Radio broadcast. I don't even know what station. ABC perhaps.

It's a simple statement.
A single question, yours, is hardly a statement. And one you have no clue where.
You have been here long enough to know that an Op is to be informative. Saying that, I assume since there isn't an "informative" button all that doesn't matter any longer.

Sounds horrifying.

It's a simple statement.
A single question, yours, is hardly a statement. And one you have no clue where.

Your stupidity is amusing. The radio broadcaster made the statement.

My question merely references the fact that we are not being given complete information. The numbers are being packed together by media to raise the anxiety quotient. It has already been stated elsewhere and often that 80% who contract the virus show minor to no symptoms.

Sounds horrifying.

It's a simple statement.
You have been here long enough to know that an Op is to be informative. Saying that, I assume since there isn't an "informative" button all that doesn't matter any longer.

Do you dispute that the number given is beyond the realm of possibility?

The first of many links available.

Coronavirus cases in US surpass 800,000 and death toll hits 42,940

Sounds horrifying.

It's a simple statement.

Your stupidity is amusing. The radio broadcaster made the statement.

My question merely references the fact that we are not being given complete information. The numbers are being packed together by media to raise the anxiety quotient. It has already been stated elsewhere and often that 80% who contract the virus show minor to no symptoms.
Hardly a current affair. Stupid. Sounds to me that is your problem. Now you express something maybe you should have included before you started. Think about it.

Remember the good old days when our President Trump reported only 15 cases which would turn into 0 soon because we had everything in control?

Better not to feed the troll, Billy.

depositphotos_22852368-stock-illustration-fat-troll.jpg

Is anyone subtracting recovered cases from the total # of virus cases since the outbreak?
For example, here in Clark Co. (Las Vegas) we had just under 3,000 cases since the beginning. 1600 have recovered which leaves about 1400 active cases out of a population of 2+ million. But our local media NEVER presents our stats that way.
Show the tested amounts. Makes a difference.

Forum List

Back