News Just Breathlessly Reported US Has Passed 800,000 C-19 Cases

Completely expected to the point that in the current situation it isnt really news. Testing 150,000 per day at this point and daily new cases still trending down....

The fact is that the Covid-19 virus has been widely spread throughout the population. By selectively testing and attributing deaths to the virus, the overall threat to our country has been vastly overstated by the fake media and has forced President Trump to shut down the economy or be labeled as a murderer. Their fondest wish is for the economy to remain shut down through November 3.

How patriotic.

They aren't scaring you for your freedom or anything get ready coming to a state near you lmfao. Better rise up lush asses.

1587504485737.png

Is anyone subtracting recovered cases from the total # of virus cases since the outbreak?
For example, here in Clark Co. (Las Vegas) we had just under 3,000 cases since the beginning. 1600 have recovered which leaves about 1400 active cases out of a population of 2+ million. But our local media NEVER presents our stats that way.

I don't think most of them report about active cases. I think most of them just report a straight cumulative number.

Sounds horrifying.

How many have showed symptoms, I wonder?
Throw in a link and educate yourself.

Radio broadcast. I don't even know what station. ABC perhaps.

It's a simple statement.

The word "breathlessly" suggests the info came from Sean Hannity. He's become famous for describing the news media's reaction to things as "breathless"...

Or maybe Billy just happens to be one of the many, many OTHER people besides Sean Hannity who also use that word, and you're just reaching for a tangent to deflect off onto.

Sounds horrifying.

It's a simple statement.

The word "breathlessly" suggests the info came from Sean Hannity. He's become famous for describing the news media's reaction to things as "breathless"...

Or maybe Billy just happens to be one of the many, many OTHER people besides Sean Hannity who also use that word, and you're just reaching for a tangent to deflect off onto.

Well, while I can certainly allow for that possibility, he did mention that it was from a radio broadcast.

And, quite frankly, I've only heard Hannity and his minions using that word to describe the reaction of the news media.

So, yeah, you could be right, but I don't think you are...

Sounds horrifying.

It's a simple statement.

Well, while I can certainly allow for that possibility, he did mention that it was from a radio broadcast.

And, quite frankly, I've only heard Hannity and his minions using that word to describe the reaction of the news media.

I also mentioned ABC news, which does not abide Hannity.

Is anyone subtracting recovered cases from the total # of virus cases since the outbreak?
For example, here in Clark Co. (Las Vegas) we had just under 3,000 cases since the beginning. 1600 have recovered which leaves about 1400 active cases out of a population of 2+ million. But our local media NEVER presents our stats that way.
Show the tested amounts. Makes a difference.

You falsely make it sound like all of the tests are bulletproof!
You forgot that in the beginning of the outbreak that we were short on tests because the CDC had too many faulty ones.

I got a big suspicion that our testing may be as unreliable as our modeling has been.
Garbage in, garbage out, grasshopper.

You forgot that in the beginning of the outbreak that we were short on tests because the CDC had too many faulty ones.

I got a big suspicion that our testing may be as unreliable as our modeling has been.
15 to 0

I don't think most of them report about active cases. I think most of them just report a straight cumulative number.

It appears so.

You make it sound like old pizza. After 2 days don't eat it.

Sounds horrifying.

It's a simple statement.

You don't think I am because you want that to be the case, and you don't want to have to deal with what he said. If you can't obsess over Hannity, you might actually have to address what Billy said.

Sounds horrifying.

Over 40.000 died. Is death a symptom?

Deflection, and irrelevant to his question. It's almost like you want to avoid it, for some reason.
How is my response a deflection? A question was asked about symptoms and I asked if death was a symptom. I think maybe you are a deflection from intelligence.

"How is my response a deflection, just because I wanted to focus on only the deaths?"

I think maybe you don't want to admit what an agenda-driven piece of shit you are, even to yourself.

Sounds horrifying.

It's a simple statement.

You don't think I am because you want that to be the case, and you don't want to have to deal with what he said. If you can't obsess over Hannity, you might actually have to address what Billy said.

No, I don't think you are simply because it's not a word commonly used to describe the media's reaction to something, and the only people I've heard use it are Sean Hannity and his listeners.

But you want me to discuss what he said?

Oh, okay.

So the media said there are now 800,000 cases.

Well, that's not as good as if we had 700,000 cases, but better than if we had a million.

How's that?

Sounds horrifying.

Over 40.000 died. Is death a symptom?

Deflection, and irrelevant to his question. It's almost like you want to avoid it, for some reason.
How is my response a deflection? A question was asked about symptoms and I asked if death was a symptom. I think maybe you are a deflection from intelligence.

"How is my response a deflection, just because I wanted to focus on only the deaths?"

I think maybe you don't want to admit what an agenda-driven piece of shit you are, even to yourself.
Whose quote is that? Are you implying it's mine?

Forum List

Back