News sure to depress Republicans

Holy shit.

CNN (really?? CNN is suddenly a credible, unbiased source -- :lol: ) says there are 317 million reasons to love ObumblerCare and certain lolberals lap it up.

Good grief, the opening sentence in that opinion piece on CNN is false.

"More than 6 million Americans signed up for Obamacare before the March 31 deadline to get private health insurance through the Affordable Care Act exchanges"

I'm not going to read any further. He entire premise is incorrect. I don't hate Obama and I'm not a Republican. What now?

I guess by the morning they expect round number of around 15 million. But... but by the end of the week....

Ame®icano;8864498 said:

I guess by the morning they expect round number of around 15 million. But... but by the end of the week....

You aren't supposed to notice that.

As Herr Goebbels always said, "tell a big lie, people are more likely to believe a big lie than a small one."

Wry is nothing if not a loyal propagandist.

Beating expectations, President Barack Obama's health care overhaul was on track to sign up more than 7 million Americans for health insurance on deadline day Monday, government officials told The Associated Press.

Americans gaining access to affordable healthcare depresses republicans.

How very sad and telling.

Laughable.

We all get FREE HIV screenings now!

Nothing is free. This is all just wealth redistribution for the bottom feeders. Middle class families get fucked, higher premiums, higher deductables, while the poor don't have to pay shit.

ACA certainly is a win win in any communist's book, that's for sure.

Beating expectations, President Barack Obama's health care overhaul was on track to sign up more than 7 million Americans for health insurance on deadline day Monday, government officials told The Associated Press.

Americans gaining access to affordable healthcare depresses republicans.

How very sad and telling.

Republicans would love to see Americans get access to actual "affordable" health care, which is why we have always opposed HusseinCare.

Instead we have a forced system that drives up costs and makes it unaffordable. Just ask the millions of middle class folks who have seen their yearly premiums skyrocket as well as deducables go up. Yes, millions are now "signed up", but many if not most can't even afford to use it. But that doesn't matter, it can still be spun as a political victory for the Hussein, and that's what really matters.

"More than 6 million Americans signed up for Obamacare before the March 31 deadline to get private health insurance through the Affordable Care Act exchanges"

I'm not going to read any further. He entire premise is incorrect. I don't hate Obama and I'm not a Republican. What now?

It's yet another liberal/progressive fluff piece to push the Agenda.

And sure enough, the lapdogs happily swallow it up and spew it out here.

It's yet another liberal/progressive fluff piece to push the Agenda.

And sure enough, the lapdogs happily swallow it up and spew it out here.

And what of the echo chamber? Look over the thread and you'll see all the posts are ad hominem efforts sans facts or evidence. And they prove what?

The answer to that is simple, the Republicans who have done everything in their dirty bags of tricks to cause the PPACA to fail are now scared witless it may be successful, and the Obama haters still post nothing but hate.

As usual, hate and fear - sells well to the ignorant, willful and otherwise.

Cnn has given up any semblance of being UNBIASED

it should be called the Onn, Obama news network

Liberals don't care this ObamaScam entitlement is a noose around taxpayers necks...all they care is they can post titles like the one above...It's the sickest thing I've ever seen all over some fascist government program that cost us so far, 1.5trillion dollars, gave 16,000 more IRS agents jobs to come after us IF you haven't signed up and how many new bureaucrats has been hired by government we have not clue because they don't tell us that...and all this for 6MILLION people folks...Divide that cost

gives you the warm fuzzies?

Last edited:
Ame®icano;8864498 said:

You aren't supposed to notice that.

Obviously I am a village idiot for saying that king has no clothes. In modern times that would be "denier". :D

Forum List

Back