Zone1 NEWS Trump Vows to Combat Agencies Weaponized Against Christians

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
2years for singing in front of an abortion clinic seams a bit much

I will also create a new federal task force on fighting anti-Christian bias,” Trump later added. “Its mission will be to investigate all forms of illegal discrimination, harassment, and persecution against Christians in America. It’s taking place at a level that nobody can believe. This is not America any more that we are living in.”

I will also create a new federal task force on fighting anti-Christian bias,” Trump later added. “Its mission will be to investigate all forms of illegal discrimination, harassment, and persecution against Christians in America. It’s taking place at a level that nobody can believe. This is not America any more that we are living in.”

- and having an affair w/ stormy daniels and paying to keep it from the public being what christians truly believe in for how their religion should be made safe to sin as they please.

well, as long as trump is "vowing " it, that will never happen.

"thou shalt not take the name of the lord in vain"

Forum List

Back