Newsmax Offers Tucker EVERYTHING — Complete Control Over ALL Programming

I love to read comments from the mental midgets of the left. Most of you haven’t had an original thought since you left it swirling in the toilet bowl.You haven’t a clue what truth is….Let’s list the intellectual giants of the left…Joy Behar, Don Lemon,Joy Reid,Brian Stelter,Joe and Mika….oh my the collective intellect of pond scum.
I bet this is one of your most brilliant post. The wisdom, logic and thoughtfulness. Just amazing. Ok, not really. Your post is barely smarter than pond scum. .

And this was different from Fox News, how? He had complete freedom there too.

Maybe Newsmax is giving Tucker carte blanche to make lewd about all the women working there. Why not? Their orange hero loves to grab pussy so for the right nothing is off limits.

You can't leave the guy out of ANY conversation, can you? :laughing0301:

iu

Thanks for your thought provoking post.

There will be a huge demand on cable outlets for Newsmax if this happens. Look for attacks on Newsmax and continuing attacks on Carlson.

Conservatives love to be lied to – they’re completely dishonest.

I do not seek out people who I know lie for their opinion and I am a skeptic. Tucker has such a big following for a reason. His followers need to be told what to think. Used to be Rush, now it is Carlson.
the left listens too and believe people that say men can get pregnant .
:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back