Newsmax Offers Tucker EVERYTHING — Complete Control Over ALL Programming

No thanks. I'll leave the blocks to you. At age 5-6, I was studying anatomy and medicine and making models of the heart, brain and other cool stuff. The local supermarket was selling a medical encyclopedia for $1 per volume. I still have the 12 volume set.
I am sure you are a genius, brilliant and all that. So I am sure you are smart enough to know not to seek out liars as thought leaders and lying is almost never right. Except when your wife asks if these jeans make my butt look big, or do you like my hair better this way? Then you can lie, otherwise it is always wrong. Course I was just kidding about lying to your wife, that is wrong too.

I am sure you are a genius, brilliant and all that. So I am sure you are smart enough to know not to seek out liars as thought leaders and lying is almost never right. Except when your wife asks if these jeans make my butt look big, or do you like my hair better this way? Then you can lie, otherwise it is always wrong. Course I was just kidding about lying to your wife, that is wrong too.

My wife passed away years ago of thyroid disease.

Why do they want to watch someone they know lies tell them about how to think about stuff. That is what Tucker did, told conservatives what to think.
He did nothing of the sort. He told his audience what he thought. I never felt obligated to accept his point of view and fairly often didn't agree or accept as gospel what he said until I had thought about it and/or researched it myself. And even after doing that I didn't always agree with him.

But that is what a good news program/commentary is supposed to do. Inform us. Give us a perspective to consider based on a verifiable rationale. Get the critical thinking juices working. Make us think. Make us do some self education on our own.

It was precisely that he didn't tell us what to think but packed a lot of thought and facts into what he said that both educated us or inspired us to educate ourselves that made him so popular and #1 on all of cable news. He almost always beat all the competition in his time slot added together.

Forum List

Back