Newsmax Offers Tucker EVERYTHING — Complete Control Over ALL Programming

This is the kind of shit that got Tucker Carlson fired.

"Nobody's going to watch it on Fox Nation. Nobody watches Fox Nation because the site sucks"

What got Carlson fired was exposing lies by the government and other media outlets, including his own. You have to censor the truth when the narrative is not fact based. People that agree with censorship are afraid to think for themselves. Twitter does your thinking for you. Your posts prove that.

Except Fox still has Tucker under contract and in a non compete clause.
Correct.

The powers that be want to silence him for the 2024 election.
Incorrect, and laughable. He's under contract to Fox. It is not in Fox's interest to have him appearing on rival networks or doing ANYTHING that promotes Tucker Carlson instead of FoxNews.

The ignorance of business and how the world works by Republicans on this website is astounding. 'The Party of Business', my ass.

What got Carlson fired was exposing lies by the government and other media outlets, including his own. You have to censor the truth when the narrative is not fact based. People that agree with censorship are afraid to think for themselves. Twitter does your thinking for you. Your posts prove that.
I was wrong. You can't be a 12 year old boy because it says you joined in 2011. You just act and think like one.

So what was your original username on this website? Was it 'The T.'? Was it 'Darkwind'? Was it 'AquaAthena'? Was it 'WillowTree'? I'm just trying to remember the biggest dumbasses from back then.
4i6Ckte.gif

I was wrong. You can't be a 12 year old boy because it says you joined in 2011. You just act and think like one.

So what was your original username on this website? Was it 'The T.'? Was it 'Darkwind'? Was it 'AquaAthena'? Was it 'WillowTree'? I'm just trying to remember the biggest dumbasses from back then.
4i6Ckte.gif
I have always had this name. You are fixated on another lie.

Where are you getting this utter nonsense?

NewsCorp is a publicly traded company. Stockholders are hurt when a settlement this large is paid out. Stockholders do not take kindly to losing money on their investments. This is a disaster for NewsCorp and FoxNews.

Do you not know anything about how the world works?
Completely non sequitur. Stockholders are hurt much worse when the loss is twice the amount of the settlement too.

I’ll wait for a real source before I believe this

Completely non sequitur. Stockholders are hurt much worse when the loss is twice the amount of the settlement too.
If you are making the argument that they won because they settled for half, it makes no sense.

It's like being happy you bought a used Honda civic for $100,000 because the asking price was $200,000.

If you are making the argument that they won because they settled for half, it makes no sense.

It's like being happy you bought a used Honda civic for $100,000 because the asking price was $200,000.
Nope. That's pretty non sequitur from what I said. But it's okay. Have a good night.

The Tucker Carlson Text That “Set off a Panic” at Fox: “It’s Not How White Men Fight”

The New York Times revealed the message that so worried executives that it precipitated the shock exit of the anchor.

A racially charged and bloodthirsty text sent by Tucker Carlson about the assault of a protestor by Trump supporters was reportedly a key factor that precipitated the anchor’s shock exit from Fox News last week.

The New York Times reported Tuesday night that the discovery of Carlson’s message, and the language it contained, “set off a panic” amongst Fox executives on the eve of the defamation trial brought by Dominion Voting Systems against the cable news network.

Carlson’s text, published in full by the Times, was sent the day after the Jan.6 U.S. Capitol attack and was a reaction to a video clip of an assault that occurred weeks earlier. In the text, Carlson reacts to three Trump supporters beating one lone protestor. It is unclear what race the protestor was. “Jumping a guy like that is dishonorable obviously. It’s not how white men fight,” Carlson writes. “Yet suddenly I found myself rooting for the mob against the man, hoping they’d hit him harder, kill him. I really wanted them to hurt the kid. I could taste it,” the text published by the Times said.

I don't necessarily believe everything Tucker says. BUT...what he DOES talk about is a counter view of what everyone else is yammering about. Devils advocate sorta thing.
That is, WHEN I read the news which is rare and I never really watched his show. I just read about it now and then, and I always said to myself "hmmmmm....that's something to muse on".

Forum List

Back