Newsmax Stopping Election Fraud Claims

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016

They are being threatened with lawsuits from the companies they have been trashing and want no part of it.

Here they shut down my Pillow Guy and his stupid claims

This nonsense is going to end up confined to the darkest corners of the internet...ya know...like here

They aren't stopping anything...I just watched a report on smartmatic...they are one scummy company....no wonder Dominion had to cut ties with them....

Where are these fake stories on newsmax coming from...all you have to do is watch to see they are lies....

I suspect there will be a lot of Trump supporters "short hairs" in a vice over the next month or so. It's time to put the hammer to these people. Time to start treating Trump sycophants like the seditious turds they are. :)

They are being threatened with lawsuits from the companies they have been trashing and want no part of it.

Here they shut down my Pillow Guy and his stupid claims

This nonsense is going to end up confined to the darkest corners of the internet...ya know...like here
Yes, they fear going bankrupt by telling lies..

Here's Rudy Toot Toot on Newsmax talking to Sean Spicer

"I can't get on ABC, NBC, CBS... can't even get on Fox anymore," he told Sean Spicer on Newsmax.

"If I say the word 'fraud,' I'm thrown off the network. I'm sorry, there was fraud. I'm telling the truth, and they're lying."

Here's Rudy Toot Toot on Newsmax talking to Sean Spicer

"I can't get on ABC, NBC, CBS... can't even get on Fox anymore," he told Sean Spicer on Newsmax.

"If I say the word 'fraud,' I'm thrown off the network. I'm sorry, there was fraud. I'm telling the truth, and they're lying."
Rudy: Who they gonna believe me, or their own eyes?

They aren't stopping anything...I just watched a report on smartmatic...they are one scummy company....no wonder Dominion had to cut ties with them....
Just saw the vid. It looked like he shut him down quick when My Pillow stuffer brought it up. Looked and sounded just like him and didn't look faked. Why wouldn't you believe it? Did you view the article and see the vid?

4lg0h3.jpg

I suspect there will be a lot of Trump supporters "short hairs" in a vice over the next month or so. It's time to put the hammer to these people. Time to start treating Trump sycophants like the seditious turds they are. :)
Gad I hope you are right. ANYTHING to push this country over the edge.

Here comes the first lawsuit! One of many to come.

I hope those bastards pay!

“A Dominion Voting Systems employee is suing the Trump campaign, Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell as well as news networks OANN and Newsmax over alleged defamation.

Eric Coomer, director of product strategy and security for the company, filed the lawsuit in Denver, Colorado on Tuesday.

'Today I have filed a lawsuit in Colorado in an effort to unwind as much of the damage as possible done to me, my family, my life, and my livelihood as a result of the numerous false public statements that I was somehow responsible for 'rigging' the 2020 presidential election,' he said“.

FOX did the same thing. They had to start running some spots contradicting their own on-line talking heads. When threatened with a law suit, suddenly their find that truth and facts are the way to go.

The DOJ needs to assure that these attempts at sedition never happen again. Everyone involved in this attempt at a Coup should be investigated by the Biden DOJ and prosecuted for their treasonous actions. The courts saved the country this time, but next time we don't know what might happen.

So ask yourself...Why would they be afraid of lawsuits if the facts were on their side?

So ask yourself...Why would they be afraid of lawsuits if the facts were on their side?

Just like with COVID, trump's lies are catching up with him. And the GOP is willing to join him in court with the multiple law suits that are coming down the road.

You will see right-wing media running away with their tails between their legs from the Smartmatic/Dominion software lie. They know lawsuits are coming down the pike.

Name the Right Wing Media sites........I'll then list the Left wing media sites.

I think I can prove you're rather biased and ignorant real quickly

Forum List

Back