Newsom challenges DeSantis to a debate

I really hope this happens. I want to see Desantis wipe the floor with Newsom.

The moment that someone admits the people are fleeing CA for states like FL it should be fun.

Before any debate, search him. He uses an earwig.

1663459784126.png

Which of the 50 are child rapists ?

Do you have information on that or is it just your bigotry against a Hispanics leaking out?
1. Which of the 50 ? Pretty good question. That's why I say the police departments where these migrants go, need to fingerprint them, and run DNA checks. I see no reason for any city or state to be accepting these people, but at the very least if anyone does take them, they certainly ought to be vetting them.

2. Pretty hard for me to be bigoted against "Hispanics", when I happen to be Hispanic myself. And it doesn't surprise me that a liberal is totally clueless about the Mexican & Latin American rape culture, totally different than the US. I am part Mexican, have lived for quite some time in Mexico, and I can tell you it is DIFFERENT.

Nothing to deny

Newsom took COVID seriously, DeSantis was dismissive
Newsom has a humanitarian policy towards immigrants, DeSantis uses them as pawns
Newsom has a modern view of gay rights, DeSantis passes Don’t say Gay
Keeping UNVETTED, UNVACCINATED, ILLEGAL aliens out of your midst is not unhumanitarian. This is just common sense. Do you allow anyone to come to you house, and live there ?

"modern" view of gay rights ? There is no such thing as "modern", when it comes to gays, They are contrary to nature, mentally disturbed loons, who not only shouldn't be talking about "gay" in schools, they shouldn.t be in the schools at all. Not ever.

What has Newsom done? He enacted overly draconian laws that were completely unnecessary and ruined the livelihoods of an untold number of people in his state, skyrocketing unemployment. He openly flaunts the same rules and regulations he places on other people. His state has been seeing an exodus of residents and businesses. He's done nothing to stop that. He's done nothing to reverse the state policies that have contributed to water shortages and spreading of wildfires, instead pointing the finger at climate change as a scapegoat. He's done nothing to address California's energy crisis other than postpone the closing of the last nuclear plant in San Luis Obispo. Instead he signs off on a mandate that all new car sales must be electric in ten years even though they can't keep the lights on. Who is that helping other than special interest groups? He refuses to take any responsibility for the EDD fraud that took place in the state during COVID.

Great job he's doing.
Plus, he hates Jo Jorgensen.

I wonder if Newsome will sign the bill passed by the INSANE California legislature, to allow the killing of newborn babies, up to 28 days old. That would be quite a topic for any debate Newsome might appear in.

Can you imagine this ? What could Newsome possibly say ? That DeSantis should be making baby murder legal ? That he should be accepting Biden's open border destruction of American cities ? That he should allow discrimination against white people, along with teachers teaching that to kids ? That he should allow men to compete with women in womens' sports ?

How can you debate with a complete, stark, raving- mad LUNATIC ? :rolleyes: :dunno:

I say bring it on. Newsom is not use to serious challenges. Democrats never get challenged in California.

No, he was not right
When COVID deaths were at their highest, DeSantis jeopardized the safety of the public to pander to Trump
His COVID a deaths shot up
And yet, Florida's death rate is lower than most of the states that implemented lockdowns.

And yet, Florida's death rate is lower than most of the states that implemented lockdowns.
I live in Florida, travel around the state occasionally, and I know about 1000 people here. I have never heard of anybody even having covid, let alone dying from it.

Hospitalization and death numbers are INFLATED to the moon, as a result of the march 2020 CARES Act, which paid hospitals as based on how many Covid deaths they were reporting. Not surprisingly, every death was reported as a Covid death. People were pulled dead out of car accidents, and they were reported as a Covid death.

Can you imagine this ? What could Newsome possibly say ? That DeSantis should be making baby murder legal ? That he should be accepting Biden's open border destruction of American cities ? That he should allow discrimination against white people, along with teachers teaching that to kids ? That he should allow men to compete with women in womens' sports ?

How can you debate with a complete, stark, raving- mad LUNATIC ? :rolleyes: :dunno:
Desantis should ignore Newsome.

Forum List

Back