Newsom challenges DeSantis to a debate

Last edited by a moderator:
Newsome passed legislation to help the people of California

DeSantis left his people open to COVID
Told teachers they can’t say they are gay or talk about slavery
Attacked Disney
Spent taxpayer dollars to fly migrants from Texas to Martha’s Vineyard
I used to couldnt stand desantis. Just another phony pol. But disingenuous liars like you are making me like him. And the way he fucked all of you up the ass with the migrant situation.
That was fucking badass.

I used to couldnt stand desantis. Just another phony pol. But disingenuous liars like you are making me like him. And the way he fucked all of you up the ass with the migrant situation.
That was fucking badass.
Other than pander to the bigots in his base, how dd he help his standing with the general electorate?

That is the problem with MAGA Republicans, they pull this shit and then claim….I changed my mind once they run in the General Election.

These stunts may convince Republicans that he is the second coming of Trump, but they turn off other voters

Other than pander to the bigots in his base, how dd he help his standing with the general electorate?

That is the problem with MAGA Republicans, they pull this shit and then claim….I changed my mind once they run in the General Election.

These stunts may convince Republicans that he is the second coming of Trump, but they turn off other voters
They probably thought it was pretty awesome how it showed you disingenuous fucks are so disingenuous.

Staying out of peoples personal lives is progressive
The problem is when those personal lives are forced on everyone else. Example be forced to support it by working a wedding, selling a cake, at work, etc. Also, it is rare someone is a part of this group of people yet Hollywood over represents and forces this into our living rooms.

Edit: Also, this statement is crazy as the progressive wanted to reinstate the Gestapo and force shots on everyone.

Last edited:

Progs blow money. The California High Speed Rail is now over 105 billion dollars in cost to complete. And we are far from complete. It was supposed to cost a pittance compared to that. And the trains will never achieve top speeds as it jerks and jags in different directions with the Prog voting masses saying, "not in my backyard". Resources are an important component to the taxpayer. You shit on it. You are self-destructive. Comparing anything government did good with your crazy social and pie in the sky projects costing the taxpayers bookoo dollars.

They probably thought it was pretty awesome how it showed you disingenuous fucks are so disingenuous.

Actually it showed how inhumane DeSantIs is and how he is willing to abuse immigrants to amuse his base

The problem is when those personal lives are forced on everyone else. Example be forced to support it by working a wedding, selling a cake, at work, etc. Also, it is rare someone is a part of this group of people yet Hollywood over represents and forces this into our living rooms.

Edit: Also, this statement is crazy as the progressive wanted to reinstate the Gestapo and force shots on everyone.

Nobody is forcing you to be gay

However, if you operate a public business, you can’t discriminate on the basis of sexuality

Actually it showed how inhumane DeSantIs is and how he is willing to abuse immigrants to amuse his base
How did he abuse them? He sent them to one of the richest towns in the country.
See? You people are so full of shit.

Progs blow money. The California High Speed Rail is now over 105 billion dollars in cost to complete. And we are far from complete. It was supposed to cost a pittance compared to that. And the trains will never achieve top speeds as it jerks and jags in different directions with the Prog voting masses saying, "not in my backyard". Resources are an important component to the taxpayer. You shit on it. You are self-destructive. Comparing anything government did good with your crazy social and pie in the sky projects costing the taxpayers bookoo dollars.
The rest of the world has embraced High Speed Rail
China, Europe, Japan, India

The US is still in the 1950s

How did he abuse them? He sent them to one of the richest towns in the country.
See? You people are so full of shit.
He lied to them with the promise of cash payments, jobs and housing.
He also set them up to be deported for failing to show up for a immigration hearing

He lied to them with the promise of cash payments, jobs and housing.
He also set them up to be deported for failing to show up for a immigration hearing
MA has those policies. He didnt lie. Stop regurgitating lies from liars.

Nobody is forcing you to be gay

However, if you operate a public business, you can’t discriminate on the basis of sexuality
And you can't discriminate on the basis of religion, but you guys do it all the time as per my examples.

Edit: Here is an article where gay bakeries refuse to make cake for Christians.

Also, there is a video were a guy calls to bakeries to get a pro "Traditional family cake" made, and was refused. I will see if I can find the video of the actual phone calls. However, knowing YouTube they removed it as only one point of view is acceptable to the progressives.

Last edited:
The rest of the world has embraced High Speed Rail
China, Europe, Japan, India

The US is still in the 1950s
The high-speed rail cannot be built in Prog areas! In Red areas where the land is wide open it can be. The corrupted unions will bankrupt us.

Newsome is obviously ready to run in '24 if the old man in the WH is called back to the nursing home.
Newsome is nothing more than a typical California leftist, who won't get as much national support as he thinks he will.

Can you imagine this ? What could Newsome possibly say ? That DeSantis should be making baby murder legal ? That he should be accepting Biden's open border destruction of American cities ? That he should allow discrimination against white people, along with teachers teaching that to kids ? That he should allow men to compete with women in womens' sports ?

How can you debate with a complete, stark, raving- mad LUNATIC ? :rolleyes: :dunno:
Can Newsome afford the electricity to power his own microphone?

This guy is delusional.

Forum List

Back