Newsome attacks Walgreens

I think it's better that a company is making a business decision here rather than a political one. Sadly though, I understand that politics is everything to some.
I suspect that is correct.....It's akin to guns/gun parts manufactures that won't ship to ban states like CA.

They would love the business but why deal with the drama.

Newsome is not kicking out Walgreens but he better hope Walgreens does not say "hold my beer and watch this" and close down under-performing stores in depressed areas in CA....I noted three in Watts that would have a impact if they closed.
Gavin just needs a good hard punch to the gut, and then the face, and then the gut, and then the face, and then the gut, and then the face and then the gut......................

Continue until exhaustion sets in, then have someone else take over.

CVS will be happy.

Didn't CVS have a big legal kerfuffle some years ago because they didn't want to pay for their employees' birth control? I could be mistaken. I know that was an issue for Hobby Lobby some while ago and I shop there for that reason -- standing up for their values. Birth control is not expensive.

Gavin just needs a good hard punch to the gut, and then the face, and then the gut, and then the face, and then the gut, and then the face and then the gut......................

Continue until exhaustion sets in, then have someone else take over.

Don't forget the occasional Louisville Slugger to the nuts, if he actually has any.

Shades of De Santis and Disney!
nzf8GnY.jpg

There is no significant “far right” anymore silly. To leftists the “far right “ is now anyone who disagrees with anything the wacko left does. The wacko left is 99% of democrats these days.

Didn't CVS have a big legal kerfuffle some years ago because they didn't want to pay for their employees' birth control? I could be mistaken. I know that was an issue for Hobby Lobby some while ago and I shop there for that reason -- standing up for their values. Birth control is not expensive.

People have options. A company should be able to sell what they want without a FASCIST GOVERNMENT HARASSING THEM.

The pill that ends a pregnancy

And they can be very dangerous. Stupid women who use them too far into their pregnancies wind up in urgent care with SERIOUS problems.

I mean, it is a drug that is made to kill a human being and they think it can be used like an aspirin.

And they can be very dangerous. Stupid women who use them too far into their pregnancies wind up in urgent care with SERIOUS problems.

I mean, it is a drug that is made to kill a human being and they think it can be used like an aspirin.

I know of a girl who was given the pill with the help of the school nurse, and later died

The parents, who were never told, have no legal recourse.

But it's better than grooming them, sexually abusing them, and cutting off her breasts, so there is that.

Democrat Gov. Gavin Newsom forcefully criticized Walgreens over its new plan to stop shipping and selling abortion pills in some states after 20 state attorneys general sent a letter warning about the policy.

All I can say is, lawyer up!!

Considering California has morphed into a hyper-partisan entity of the DNC than an actual state in the union that Newsom personally owns, perhaps this is Constitutional after all.

We shall see.
Dictator Newsom.

<snicker>

he's not kicking anybody out anywhere. it's just that the STATE of cali will not have their STATE employees on a health plan they offer with walgreen's as the preferred provider. the STATE employees can still go there but as with ANY INSURANCE does, is out of network = higher co pay.

Democrat Gov. Gavin Newsom forcefully criticized Walgreens over its new plan to stop shipping and selling abortion pills in some states after 20 state attorneys general sent a letter warning about the policy.

All I can say is, lawyer up!!

Considering California has morphed into a hyper-partisan entity of the DNC than an actual state in the union that Newsom personally owns, perhaps this is Constitutional after all.

We shall see.
You think that California can be forced to do business with Walgreens by using the federal government to force the state to change its policies?

WOW, How leftist of you.
Using the federal government to force your political views on states that don't accept them.

What would actual Conservatives think of this?

Newsome is not kicking out Walgreens but he better hope Walgreens does not say "hold my beer and watch this" and close down under-performing stores in depressed areas in CA....I noted three in Watts that would have a impact if they closed.
Go for it Walgreens.
Shutdown ALL the stores in California!
Close yourself out of the largest market in the US and, I think, the 8 largest economy in the world.

Make that 'smart' business decision.

Go for it Walgreens.
Shutdown ALL the stores in California!
Close yourself out of the largest market in the US and, I think, the 8 largest economy in the world.

Make that 'smart' business decision.

Listen to all this fear and terror at the prospect of a woman no longer being able to murder her unborn child.

Forum List

Back