Newsweek: Hillary Can Be Installed as President

The part I loved from the OP's link was:

"Ryan ought to nominate “the person defeated by the treason of his own party, and then step aside, and let her become President,” Lessig went on to say."

I wonder where that is found in the Constitution.
The left have no clue that the Constitution even exists or what it is.

They are trying to rewrite it, history included.

you nailed it.

Fake newsweek just got raided! It's the rigged bias media getting exposed.
:udaman:

Good. Does that mean it is still not too late to remove Obama and put Romney in for 4 years? So much for a Harvard education, the only remedy the Constitution allows is that upon finding Trump impeached for high crimes, Pence would then take his place. There is no provision to put into office a person who never even won an election. However, the law DOES allow to PROSECUTE a former candidate shown to have tampered with an election by surreptitiously keeping her democratic candidate from winning nomination (Sanders), rigged the DNC and debates to give herself an advantage, then funneled millions of dollars to a foreign enemy in order to create fake research trying to knock her opponent out of the race.

. Romney is also part of the new world order agenda Trump is fighting. He was one of the first people to sign Obamacare.

i've got some bad news for Secretary Clinton: she will never ever be president. America will never ever have a woman president.

Hillary Clinton could still become president if Russia probe finds conspiracy evidence

"America will never ever have a woman president."

Whoa dude, a step too far this time. It will happen and maybe a lot sooner than you think. I like Nikki Haley in 2024. We might even have two women at the top of the ticket for both major parties.

I really don't think Hillary has a chance in hell to be POTUS unless she runs again and gets elected. Not freakin' likely.

Yeah that poster is clueless.LOL dont forget there is talk Oprah will run in the next election.LOL she would be smart to run in 8 years though cause i agree with trump,she wont run but even if she did,she would lose to him.LOL

Good. Does that mean it is still not too late to remove Obama and put Romney in for 4 years? So much for a Harvard education, the only remedy the Constitution allows is that upon finding Trump impeached for high crimes, Pence would then take his place. There is no provision to put into office a person who never even won an election. However, the law DOES allow to PROSECUTE a former candidate shown to have tampered with an election by surreptitiously keeping her democratic candidate from winning nomination (Sanders), rigged the DNC and debates to give herself an advantage, then funneled millions of dollars to a foreign enemy in order to create fake research trying to knock her opponent out of the race.

. Romney is also part of the new world order agenda Trump is fighting. He was one of the first people to sign Obamacare.

How did Romney sign Obamacare? Who signs bills into law? The President. He was not the President.

I have no idea what you are talking about and I don't think you do either.

Oh good Lord. I just read the article. This guy, Lawrence Lessig (what kind of name is Lessig?), A Harvard leech, has been at this a while. He raised money to bribe electors to throw the election to Clinton but failed. This article is more of the same old fantasy that Trump will be impeached and Clinton appointed.
These people are still smarting from not being able to select our president and this article is sort of a confession for them..they want desperately to appoint our president.
You have heard of people still fighting the last war? These people still think they are contending the last election. Losers.

Newsweek as i got done stating has always been mouthpiece for the CIA so that does not surprise me in the least to hear that about him.I would also not be surprised in the least if he has deep ties to the CIA knowing what you just told us.

Technically true- but absurd at its face. It reminds me of all the wild speculation by Birthers about how 'when Obama is found to be born in Kenya everything he did as President goes away'.

If for any reason Trump leaves office, Pence becomes President- if both leave office then Paul Ryan becomes President.

I don't see any scenario where Paul Ryan would turn that down.

I’m going to out on a limb here and say Newsweek has no clue to what the Constitution says.
Did you even read your own op article? newsweek is questioning the article the harvard professor wrote for another magazine....
Here is the headline, which 90% of Americans stop after reading:

Hillary Clinton Could Still Become President if Russia Probe Finds Conspiracy Evidence

How did Romney sign Obamacare? Who signs bills into law? The President. He was not the President.

of course an idiot who believes in magic bullets and tells lie after lie that oswald was the lone assassin and cant stand toe to toe that 9/11 was an inside job would have no idea what i am talking about.:lmao:

Mitt Romney takes credit for Obamacare, a law he vowed to repeal

oh and if you were not an obvious paid shill that has penetrated this site who resides in Langly,I would bother reading your latest babble in reply but as i said,since myself and others owned you on the JFK and 9/11 threads,I sure wont bother with a paid troll such as yourself.

Last edited:

of course an idiot who believes in magic bullets and tells lie after lie that oswald was the lone assassin and cant stand toe to toe that 9/11 was an inside job would have no idea what i am talking about.:lmao:

oh and if you were not an obvious paid shill that has penetrated this site who resides in Langly,I would bother reading your latest babble in reply but as i said,since myself and others owned you on the JFK and 9/11 threads,I sure wont bother with a paid troll such as yourself.

Most American sheep are clueless to the fact that Obamacare was actually Romney care, watch if he runs the same dumb asses will be dumb enough to vote for him. they might as well get Obama back

Most American sheep are clueless to the fact that Obamacare was actually Romney care, watch if he runs the same dumb asses will be dumb enough to vote for him. they might as well get Obama back

Romney care as you call it was a STATE program.

dumbasses like him sure are that clueless sadly.LOL

If President Trump CHEATED/broke election law, to win the election, then and only then would both Trump and Pence have to resign or be impeached..we don't let cheaters win, if they are caught...even if pence was unaware of it, he was on the cheater's ticket and they are inseparable..

that is just simple ethics.

And this guy's far fetched scenario on how Hillary could be placed in office, relies on that and a Hail Mary that Ryan would appoint Hillary or something of the sort or pick her as his vp, and then resign himself.... which is all just a far fetched scenario that even the professor says is far fetched, but under these specific circumstances, possible....the author does say it is highly unlikely.

If Trump is caught up in money laundering for the Russians, unrelated to the actual election, then Trump would have to resign or be impeached and Pence would be vice president....then pardon Trump....and pick a new vp...

All of these speculations are IFs

Hillary could not become President. It is completely unconstitutional. First of all, even if both Trump and Pence were booted from the Oval office, the Constitutional chain of command goes, I believe, to the Speaker of the House. There is no Constitutional path for a failed Presidential candidate to become President. None whatsoever.

Forum List

Back