🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Newt and Hannity boast about Trump winning the first debate....REALLY!

Newt Gingrich: Debate an ‘enormous, historic victory’ for Donald Trump | Political Insider blog

I am a little late to the game on this, but I ran into this and got the biggest laugh of the election season. Please watch!

Maybe if you did a little research instead of just listening to the CNN and MSNBC panels you might get a more truthful picture. Polls Paint Different Pictures of Who Won Last Night's Debate

But that's ok, it appears your mind was made up years ago.
Online polls.

curb-your-enthusiasm-20070813041706454.jpg

Liberal news outlets. Hardly interested in skewing the data in Trump's favor.

Not to mention the moderator and the questions were stacked against him.
I ran out of gas! I got a flat tire! I didn’t have change for cab fare! I lost my tux at the cleaners! I locked my keys in the car! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts!

So many excuses.

Newt Gingrich: Debate an ‘enormous, historic victory’ for Donald Trump | Political Insider blog

I am a little late to the game on this, but I ran into this and got the biggest laugh of the election season. Please watch!

Maybe if you did a little research instead of just listening to the CNN and MSNBC panels you might get a more truthful picture. Polls Paint Different Pictures of Who Won Last Night's Debate

Online polls.

I ran out of gas! I got a flat tire! I didn’t have change for cab fare! I lost my tux at the cleaners! I locked my keys in the car! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts!

So many excuses.

Seems to me you were the one making excuses for the poll results.

Plus you must be a liberal. You cannot accept any statistic or fact that blasts holes in your narrative. You guys are better organized than I thought. You are like stepford wives. But because you have the media totally on your side you win elections, and that makes you think you are the good guys. (both funny and sad)

Online polls.

So many excuses.

Seems to me you were the one making excuses for the poll results.

Plus you must be a liberal. You cannot accept any statistic or fact that blasts holes in your narrative. You guys are better organized than I thought. You are like stepford wives. But because you have the media totally on your side you win elections, and that makes you think you are the good guys. (both funny and sad)
Sorry, nobody takes online polls seriously besides Trump, Sean Hannity and 12 year olds. Just ask President Ron Paul.

Trump got his clock cleaned and the threatened his staff to never admit he lost. The guy is delusional.

Given that Trump is still hurting from revelations about his taxes and "Miss Piggy" I don't see what he "won"?
Revelations?

Using rehashed 20 year old information and putting a different spin on it isn't a revelation.
Yet Trump thought it important enough to twitter at three in the morning

Who won?

Just look at the polls since the last debate. Trumps gains in September were wiped out

Forum List

Back