Newt Gingrich chastises Donald Trump over Miss Universe tweetstorm

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
Source: CBS News
Newt Gingrich, a vocal surrogate for Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, turned critical Friday, following a wildly controversial week for the Republican nominee.

“I think what Trump’s got to understand is he’s either got to sing ‘I’ve Got To Be Me’ or he’s got to learn a new song, ‘I’ve Got To Be President,’” Gingrich told Fox News’ Sean Hannity in an interview. “They’re not the same song. He’s got to become much more disciplined.”

Gingrich -- who said he had believed Trump “had really turned a corner” with his temperament -- berated the real estate mogul for his last several days, when Trump entered into a nasty feud with former Miss Universe Alicia Machado, attacking her on Twitter and urging Americans to “check out sex tape.” (There is little evidence of any such “sex tape” existing of Machado, though a Buzzfeed investigation found Trump once made a cameo appearance in an adult film produced by Playboy.)

“This last week I think has been, frankly, a lost week, a week which has hurt him, which has shaken his own supporters,” Gingrich said.

Read more: Newt Gingrich chastises Donald Trump over Miss Universe tweetstorm

Trump fucked him self last week. No question about it!

So democrats set lame traps by sharia loving gold star families and slutty fat pigs....fuck them both......

Never issues or Clintons record...what has she accomplished?

Source: CBS News
Newt Gingrich, a vocal surrogate for Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, turned critical Friday, following a wildly controversial week for the Republican nominee.

“I think what Trump’s got to understand is he’s either got to sing ‘I’ve Got To Be Me’ or he’s got to learn a new song, ‘I’ve Got To Be President,’” Gingrich told Fox News’ Sean Hannity in an interview. “They’re not the same song. He’s got to become much more disciplined.”

Gingrich -- who said he had believed Trump “had really turned a corner” with his temperament -- berated the real estate mogul for his last several days, when Trump entered into a nasty feud with former Miss Universe Alicia Machado, attacking her on Twitter and urging Americans to “check out sex tape.” (There is little evidence of any such “sex tape” existing of Machado, though a Buzzfeed investigation found Trump once made a cameo appearance in an adult film produced by Playboy.)

“This last week I think has been, frankly, a lost week, a week which has hurt him, which has shaken his own supporters,” Gingrich said.

Read more: Newt Gingrich chastises Donald Trump over Miss Universe tweetstorm

Trump fucked him self last week. No question about it!

and Newt thinks to himself ... "how many 70 year old men are up at 3am tweeting without the aid of a dime bag of mothers little helper"

Make up shit all you like, it is Crooked Hillary who is on drugs.

One of the few ways for The Donald to get his message on the MSM and expose the truth is to use Tweets.

Last edited:

One of the few ways for The Donald to get his message on the MSM and expose the truth is to use Tweets. Let's go back to the point in the debate when Crooked Hillary brought up Miss Piggy which as we know was followed up by the unprecedented, orchestrated response by the MSM who knew about it beforehand since Miss Piggy was already scheduled for the smear interview series. Rewind the debate to 1:30 and notice Crooked Hillary who is grinning like The Joker continually looking down at the notes her handler brought. The Donald is firing away on Crooked Hillary's failures internationally and concludes she has no stamina. Crooked HIllary seems to get anxious and gives Holt the hand signal, the finger wipe to the face, that she is ready to present the pre-planned Miss Piggy attack as her response.

a dope head corpse kicked Trumps at the debate .. that's something for Trumpbots to really be proud of !

Only dope heads and low info folks think Crooked Hillary won though...

He shouldn't be on twitter or anything like that until the election is done. In fact he should get someone else to do his twitter.

So democrats set lame traps by sharia loving gold star families and slutty fat pigs....fuck them both......

Never issues or Clintons record...what has she accomplished?

Oh, after shouting that Obama was born in Kenya and is a Muslim etc etc now it's about issues and records. Are you kidding me?

One of the few ways for The Donald to get his message on the MSM and expose the truth is to use Tweets.

That would be nice if it was true, but the trouble is, all we get in Trump's tweets is a stream of thought rant that tells us how bad this country is and it's all Hillary and Obama's fault.

Smartest thing his campaign manager could do would be to ban him from Twitter until after the election, because his 3:00 am tweets, if they continue like they have been as of late, will sink his campaign quickly.

LOL The Donald is continuing to make a complete ass of himself. As for Clinton setting a trap for him, guilty as charged. And all Trump had to do to completely defuse it was not say a thing. Instead, he continues to dwell on it for days. And alienate even more of the women voters. Really, really fucking dumb.

He shouldn't be on twitter or anything like that until the election is done. In fact he should get someone else to do his twitter.

What a ringing endorsement for him being president. Guy would have to be babysat 24/7 so he isn't allowed to do something stupid.

Forum List

Back