Newt: Obama Legacy ‘Is Going to Disappear Within a Year’

does it bother any of you trump bots that obama signed less executive orders than almost any president including Clinton and both Bushes?

lk19y23fz97dmj0exvn8.jpg

It's the content of the order,not the number.
yeah thats gotta be it right?

So in your mind the guy with 20 parking tickets is a bigger criminal than a guy with one murder conviction?
Whatever you need to convince yourself of to sleep at night

Let the butt hurt flow......

does it bother any of you trump bots that obama signed less executive orders than almost any president including Clinton and both Bushes?

lk19y23fz97dmj0exvn8.jpg

So in your mind the guy with 20 parking tickets is a bigger criminal than a guy with one murder conviction?
Whatever you need to convince yourself of to sleep at night

Let the butt hurt flow......
catchy title for a tune.
Could be the name of the new gay pride theme song or something.

Maybe someday soon these people will realize that cramming your agenda down our throats isn't the best idea.
Yeah but ..... apparently that shit is a lot of fun if it's your lemming slice of choice that's doing the cramming.

Think of it as the new national past time without the hot dogs and funny hats.

To the victor goes the spoils. Just like in 2008. Maybe someday soon these people will realize that cramming your agenda down our throats isn't the best idea.
yeah republicans would never do that lol
Partisans do that because they're so goddamn full of themselves. Party irrelevant.

I'm always hopeful, though.

Maybe someday soon these people will realize that cramming your agenda down our throats isn't the best idea..
Yeah but ..... apparently that shit is a lot of fun if it's your lemming slice of choice that's doing the cramming.Think of it as the new national past time without the hot dogs and funny hats.
Yup, we just can't help ourselves.

His legacy is division and hate.
I say we all take a moment to reflect on the last 8 years and honestly come up with at least one executive order that he signed that we personally for whatever reason agree with.
with as many as he did sign, there is no way that every single one of them were bad. I spend a good deal of time trying to find the good in bad situations, most of the time there is something good to be said about even the most offensive things, its just a matter of looking at things honestly without having your mind made up before you start.

Maybe someday soon these people will realize that cramming your agenda down our throats isn't the best idea.
Yeah but ..... apparently that shit is a lot of fun if it's your lemming slice of choice that's doing the cramming.

can I at least have the big foam finger? I like the foam finger.

Maybe someday soon these people will realize that cramming your agenda down our throats isn't the best idea..
Yeah but ..... apparently that shit is a lot of fun if it's your lemming slice of choice that's doing the cramming.Think of it as the new national past time without the hot dogs and funny hats.
Yup, we just can't help ourselves.
Uh-Huh Mac, never fear though, this time it will be different...... :rolleyes:

"The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" -- Albert Einstein

Certainly.....

f2455a06a6414b7444662624596295bd.jpg

Enjoy .... :)

Certainly.....

f2455a06a6414b7444662624596295bd.jpg

Enjoy .... :)
Thank you. How thoughtful.

obama is going to be running to his best buds in the media a whole lot.
Yeah but now he can say what he thinks.

And because his true feelings will come out he won't be the popular nice guy the media claims he is. He'll be another Al Sharpton or Louis Farrikhan. The honorable Reverand Barack Hussein Obama. Stone cold racist.

Unfortunately, we are still poisoned by the 'legacy' of the predecessor.

lk19y23fz97dmj0exvn8.jpg

Right. He did it less often than his predecessors, but what he did was pretty damned bad in comparison.

His legacy will be the damage he did to the American people by exacerbating racial and net worth division, behaving like royalty, blaming the USA for everything wrong in the world, remarkably poor work ethic and an utter lack of genuine concern for our country and people as shown by such gems as Fast and Furious and abetting illegal criminals like the one who killed Kate Steinle. His legacy will be many dead or driven from their homes all over the world thanks to his bungled handling of foreign affairs. Islamo wackos ought to send him a Thank You card.
But his influence in Washington will be almost completely erased.

lk19y23fz97dmj0exvn8.jpg

Right. He did it less often than his predecessors, but what he did was pretty damned bad in comparison.
such as?.... being black while doing it?

His legacy is division and hate.
I say we all take a moment to reflect on the last 8 years and honestly come up with at least one executive order that he signed that we personally for whatever reason agree with.
with as many as he did sign, there is no way that every single one of them were bad. I spend a good deal of time trying to find the good in bad situations, most of the time there is something good to be said about even the most offensive things, its just a matter of looking at things honestly without having your mind made up before you start.
Yeah. Let's do that.
Hitler murdered 6 million Jews but he built the Autoban. So he did something good after all.

Forum List

Back