Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Fuck the arena. If you cannot believe your own eyes you are not worth talking to.

"Fuck the arena."

That's not what you used to say, FruitLoops...

They are on video running ballots through multiple times and pulling suitcases out from under tables.

rotfl-gif.288736

It did in the other video I posted. Watch that again. You cannot change fact.

So I wasted over 16 minutes of my life to watch that whome video. At no point in there did I see anything claiming Biden got 500,000 out of 540,000 votes. If I missed it, point out at what mark in that video made such a claim...?

They count them. But they aren't reporting their count in real time.

You're confusing REPORTS of the votes, to the actual vote tally.

Prove they are the same. Especially over night.
It is a break down of the votes received from that ballot drop. I don't care what fucking time it is, but overnight is easier to get away with it. 94% for Biden is a joke. It is unacceptable.

It is a break down of the votes received from that ballot drop. I don't care what fucking time it is, but overnight is easier to get away with it. 94% for Biden is a joke. It is unacceptable.

Its a breakdown of the public REPORTING of votes. Not the actual vote count. They don't update the actual count in real time. Especially overnight.

There's a reason why no court has ever accepted this as an indication of fraud.

Just poor, gullible conspiracy theorists.

I
So I wasted over 16 minutes of my life to watch that whome video. At no point in there did I see anything claiming Biden got 500,000 out of 540,000 votes. If I missed it, point out at what mark in that video made such a claim...?
I got news for you. Your whole life is a waste.

I got news for you. Your whole life is a waste.

Laughing....says the guy that's dedicated himself to the worship of failure and the embrace of conspiracy theories.....all to avoid taking any personal responsibility for his own poor judgment.

No thank you.

Its a breakdown of the public REPORTING of votes. Not the actual vote count. They don't update the actual count in real time. Especially overnight.

There's a reason why no court has ever accepted this as an indication of fraud.

Just poor, gullible conspiracy theorists.
The percentages in those ballot drops never got to a court. Stop fucking lying.

The percentages in those ballot drops never got a court. Stop fucking lying.

You've never pressented a percentage of ballot drops. You've presented a percentage of public reporting. Not the actual counting of votes.

Again, for the desperately, willfully ignorant, they don't report vote counts in real time. Especially overnight.

Once again, your 'conspiracy' is just you not knowing what you're talking about.

What I said still stands. The ballots are clearly being run through multiple times.

Except, or course, it doesn't. And no, they're not. You simply don't know how elections are run, anymore than you understand the law.

Robert Gabriel Sterling, the voting system implementation manager in Georgia during the 2020 election....most definitely does understand how it works. And he's explicitly contradicted the claims that any crime was committed.

Why would I ignore him and instead believe you? Remember, you don't know shit....and he's the world's leading expert on the 2020 election in Georgia.

Except, or course, it doesn't. And no, they're not. You simply don't know how elections are run, anymore than you understand the law.

Robert Gabriel Sterling, the voting system implementation manager in Georgia during the 2020 election....most definitely does understand how it works. And he's explicitly contradicted the claims that any crime was committed.

Why would I ignore him and instead believe you? Remember, you don't know shit....and he's the world's leading expert on the 2020 election in Georgia.
None were ever run the way they were in 2020. Get fucking real.

Says who? Why you citing your conspiracy addled imagination, of course.

Why would I ignore the voting system implementation manager in Georgia during the 2020 election.....and instead believe you citing you?

My source is an expert. Yours is not.

Says who? Why you citing your conspiracy addled imagination, of course.
Why would I ignore the voting system implementation manager in Georgia during the 2020 election.....and instead believe you citing you?
My source is an expert. Yours is not.

Not only was the man Skylar mentioned — Georgia’s top election official, Chief Operating Officer Gabriel Sterling — an expert, but he was a lifelong Conservative Republican who voted for Trump.

Gabriel Sterling had run as a conservative Republican against Democratic candidates in his suburban Georgia district near Atlanta, and served on the city council there for years. He was a man of irreproachable integrity in government — a policy wonk and expert on nitty-gritty tax, real estate and administrative issues every city and county deals with. Gradually he took on more and more State responsibility — for running elections, introducing new safeguard systems, etc.

Sterling only criticized Trump after investigating and refuting every single one of Trump’s, his spokesmen’s & his lawyers’ (including Giuliani’s) persistent lies about the 2020 election and results in Georgia — widely spread lies and inflammatory rhetoric which led to threats of death against himself, his family and his election workers … right up to Jan. 6th.

Another even higher placed lifelong Conservative Republican (who also voted for Trump) — Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger — showed equal or greater integrity standing up to Trump’s lies, pressures and threats “asking” him to “find 11,700 votes” to throw the Georgia election. They both worked tirelessly with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation and Trump’s own appointees at the FBI as well as with other investigators and independent fair election advisors.

These two staunch Republicans in particular held the line, and showed the MAGA gangsters in and out of the White House that there were still responsible and professional Republican politicians in Georgia — “Real Americans” — who would not be intimidated, even by a President they had supported.

They risked much by standing up to Trump and keeping the hotly contested Georgia election clean. They stand miles above people like Lastamender and millions of other pathetic, weak-willed cult followers of the “Big Liar.”

Last edited:
Not only was the man Skylar mentioned — Georgia’s top election official, Chief Operating Officer Gabriel Sterling — an expert, but he was a lifelong Conservative Republican who voted for Trump.

Gabriel Sterling had run as a conservative Republican against Democratic candidates in his suburban Georgia district near Atlanta, and served on the city council there for years. He was a man of irreproachable integrity in government — a policy wonk and expert on the nitty-gritty tax and real estate matters every city deals with. Gradually he took on state responsibility for running elections.

Sterling only denounced Trump after refuting every single one of his and his spokesmen and lawyers’ (Giuliani included) persistent lies about the 2020 election processes and results in Georgia, lies and inflammatory rhetoric which led to threats of death against himself, his family and his election workers … right up to Jan. 6th.

Another even higher placed lifelong Conservative Republican (who also voted for Trump) — Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger — showed equal or greater integrity standing up to Trump’s lies, pressures and threats demanding he “find 11,700 votes” to throw the Georgia election.

These two staunch Republicans showed the MAGA gangsters in and out of the White House that there were still responsible and professional Republican politicians in Georgia — “Real Americans” — who would not be intimidated, even by a President they had supported. They risked much by standing up to Trump and keeping the hotly contested Georgia election clean — totally unlike Lastamender & millions of other pathetic, weak-willed cult followers of the “Big Liar.”

IT doesn't really matter if the people contradicting Last are democrat, republican, man, woman or beast. If they contradict him, they're folded into his conspiracy delusion.

The Maricopa County Election board is dominated by Republicans. Yet they are a key villain in his fantasy. The governor, the secretary of State and election manager of the 2020 election in Georgia are all republicans. And they're villains in Last's little story too.

Trump's DOJ, Trump's Republican Attorney General, Trump's cyber security experts.......all folded into Last's delusion.

Anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy, becomes part of the the conspiracy.

Anything.

Last edited:
IT doesn't really matter if the people contradicting Last are democrat, republican, man, woman or beast. If they contradict him, they're folded into his conspiracy delusion.

The Maricopa County Election board is dominated by Republicans. Yet they are a key villain in his fantasy. The governor, the secretary of State and election manager of the 2020 election in Georgia are all republicans. And they're villains in Last's little story too.

Trump's DOJ, Trump's Republican Attorney General, Trump's cyber security experts.......all folded into Last's delusion.

Anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy, becomes part of the the conspiracy.
I understand. You surely know Lastamender and his kind here much better than I do.

I just felt it necessary again to sing the praises of Republican Conservatives like Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger and Gabriel Springer.

I’m not a Republican, but I also disagree with many Democrats and Liberals who too often denounce ALL Republicans and Conservatives as a group, because of policy and political views they dislike.

The gaps between black and white voters in Georgia, the cultural differences between states and regions, the differences over important issues like women’s right to abortion — these often times obscure or make us forget the solidarity that Americans should and often do deeply feel in defending our democratic institutions, traditions of fair play, and national unity.

I shouldn’t tell you what you surely already know. I expect when you spend your time arguing with people like Lastamender you like me are also writing in the hope that someone — anyone — will read your comment and think more deeply about all these issues.

Last edited:

Gabriel Sterling had run as a conservative Republican against Democratic candidates in his suburban Georgia district near Atlanta, and served on the city council there for years. He was a man of irreproachable integrity in government — a policy wonk and expert on nitty-gritty tax, real estate and administrative issues every city and county deals with. Gradually he took on more and more State responsibility — for running elections, introducing new safeguard systems, etc.

Sterling only criticized Trump after investigating and refuting every single one of Trump’s, his spokesmen’s & his lawyers’ (including Giuliani’s) persistent lies about the 2020 election and results in Georgia — widely spread lies and inflammatory rhetoric which led to threats of death against himself, his family and his election workers … right up to Jan. 6th.

Another even higher placed lifelong Conservative Republican (who also voted for Trump) — Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger — showed equal or greater integrity standing up to Trump’s lies, pressures and threats “asking” him to “find 11,700 votes” to throw the Georgia election. They both worked tirelessly with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation and Trump’s own appointees at the FBI as well as with other investigators and independent fair election advisors.

These two staunch Republicans in particular held the line, and showed the MAGA gangsters in and out of the White House that there were still responsible and professional Republican politicians in Georgia — “Real Americans” — who would not be intimidated, even by a President they had supported.

They risked much by standing up to Trump and keeping the hotly contested Georgia election clean. They stand miles above people like Lastamender and millions of other pathetic, weak-willed cult followers of the “Big Liar.”
He did not vote for Trump/ Look at his social media posts. He is a never Trumper. You fucking liar.

He did not vote for Trump/ Look at his social media posts. He is a never Trumper. You fucking liar.

And shocker, Tom........Last folded Gabriel Sterling into his little conspiracy too!

It doesn't matter who the source is that contradicts Last's absurd little conspiracy. Republican, democrat, man, woman, animal, vegatable or mineral.

Anyone or anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy becomes part of the conspiracy.

Anyone. Anything.

Forum List

Back