Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

You posted allegations. You've shown us nothing that could have changed the election outcome.

Worse, you've folded every official, every member of a county election board, every judge, every court, every ruling, governor or secretary of State that has contradicted your silly conspiracy....

...into your conspiracy.

Demonstrating that there is literally nothing you will accept but affirmation of your beliefs.

No thank you, tinfoil.
Bullshit. Eliminate those one sided ballot drops and Trump would still be president. No one gets 500,00 votes from 540,000. Biden did. That is patently ridiculous and so are you for believing or defending it.

All hyperbolic BS. The dollar is doing fine and go through the same ups and downs as it’s done throughout its history. Disagree? Then show something to back up your claim. The border is perhaps the most over politicized issue that exists. Y’all always ramp up the hysteria prior to elections or when you’re not in power.
GFY IV

Bullshit. Eliminate those one sided ballot drops and Trump would still be president.

Says you, cirting your imagination. You've provided NOTHING to back that up.

This is why your record of failure in court is perfect.

No one gets 500,00 votes from 540,000. Biden did. That is patently ridiculous and so are you for believing or defending it.

Prove that Biden got 500,000 votes from 540,000.

As the title of this thread demonstrates elegantly, you saying shit doesn't amount to much.

Says you, cirting your imagination. You've provided NOTHING to back that up.

This is why your record of failure in court is perfect.

Prove that Biden got 500,000 votes from 540,000.

As the title of this thread demonstrates elegantly, you saying shit doesn't amount to much.
Start watching the video on this link at 4 minutes.

Why were the results changed if there were errors and they claim they were corrected?

You're talking about vote REPORTING as they're being released to the public. Not the actual vote counts.

Do you have any evidence that the votes were fraudulent or fake?

Of course not. You assume they are. And your assumptions are not a legal standard.

Nothing in there shows Biden got 500,000 votes from 540,000.

How sad that you can't post without lying.

You're talking about vote REPORTING as they're being released to the public. Not the actual vote counts.

Do you have any evidence that the votes were fraudulent or fake?

Of course not. You assume they are. And your assumptions are not a legal standard.
How do you explain the extreme impossible difference in percentages? You can't. No one did or can. Fraud.

Again, you
How do you explain the extreme impossible difference in percentages? You can't. No one did or can. Fraud.

In REPORTING? Reporting to the public is not the actual vote counts.

You insist that the reporting to the public IS the actual vote counts.

Prove it.

It did in the other video I posted. Watch that again. You cannot change fact.

You mean in the video that starts with the lie about fraud committed in the State Farm Arena??

You never answered my question about that... that video starts with a lie... why should I believe anything in it?

You also didn't answer my post where I showed you lied about a majority of Americans believing the election was stolen.

What a headline!

So what that it was written back on June 7, 2021 !!!

:abgg2q.jpg:

Now its just excuses why Last didn't know what he was talking about. And how its not his fault.

In the party of personal responsibility, its ALWAYS someone else's fault.

The Kari Lake murder fantasies are new.

The data of REPORTING. Not the actual vote counting.

Prove they are the same.

I'll get in my comfy chair.
How would they know the votes were for Biden then? Come on stupid you know it is fraud.

You mean in the video that starts with the lie about fraud committed in the State Farm Arena??

You never answered my question about that... that video starts with a lie... why should I believe anything in it?

You also didn't answer my post where I showed you lied about a majority of Americans believing the election was stolen.
Fuck the arena. If you cannot believe your own eyes you are not worth talking to.

How would they know the votes were for Biden then? Come on stupid you know it is fraud.

They count them. But they aren't reporting their count in real time.

You're confusing REPORTS of the votes, to the actual vote tally.

Prove they are the same. Especially over night.

Forum List

Back