Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

I am not humiliated, I am right.
You should feel it, you have been shamed.
That's why this thread will never die.

Everytime someone bumps this thread, proves you were wrong.
The more times you say obvious, the more obvious your lie becomes.

Example:
Fail, troll. I am right. The 2020 election was stolen. It was obvious and so is the cover up.

This thread..

IMG_0171.jpeg

Fail, troll. I am right. The 2020 election was stolen. It was obvious and so is the cover up.

If it's so "obvious" that the 2020 election was stolen, as well as it's "obvious" there was a cover up, then why isn't Trump in the WH?

If it was "obvious", then everyone would see, know, and acknowledge your assertations.

But, there is nothing to see, the election wasn't stolen, and there is no cover up.

Face it LastAmender, you're oblivious to the truth.

You should feel it, you have been shamed.
That's why this thread will never die.

Everytime someone bumps this thread, proves you were wrong.
The more times you say obvious, the more obvious your lie becomes.

Example:

One of the reasons I keep posting on this thread. It's fun to watch LastAmender flail and twitch trying to assert his "facts" and declare that Trump should be president.

One of the reasons I keep posting on this thread. It's fun to watch LastAmender flail and twitch trying to assert his "facts" and declare that Trump should be president.
You keep doing it to perpetuate your lie. Why are you so worried?

How can I be the one perpetuating a lie, when I'm not the one who started the thread?

Worried? No. Entertained? Moderately. But, the reason I'm only moderately entertained is because you keep repeating the same tired old schtick, and it's starting to get tedious, but I still check to see if you might start with something new.

Unfortunately, your "sources" haven't come up with anything new, and being the good little parrot you are, all you can do is repeat them.

How can I be the one perpetuating a lie, when I'm not the one who started the thread?

Worried? No. Entertained? Moderately. But, the reason I'm only moderately entertained is because you keep repeating the same tired old schtick, and it's starting to get tedious, but I still check to see if you might start with something new.

Unfortunately, your "sources" haven't come up with anything new, and being the good little parrot you are, all you can do is repeat them.
And you do not with your 60 + court cases and lawyers being disbarred for something that did not happen? And the lawsuits. Everything to intimidate and suppress. You assholes could not look more guilty.

Lastamender is hopeless. He will give his “last amen” to “The Donald” and his “Big Lie” circus act … even with his last breath. He doesn’t care how stupid he looks or how crazy, dangerous and irresponsible his hero has become.

The pity is we do need rational voices that criticize the DNC and Biden’s mistakes. Unfortunately, the Trump cult is now incapable of doing anything but complain about how Democrats are persecuting their poor “innocent” hero … who really has done nothing wrong and should be President now … because … like … well everybody knows … he done got robbed!

Lastamender is hopeless. He will give his “last amen” to “The Donald” and his “Big Lie” circus act … even with his last breath. He doesn’t care how stupid he looks or how crazy, dangerous and irresponsible his hero has become.

The pity is we do need rational voices that criticize the DNC and Biden’s mistakes. Unfortunately, the Trump cult is now incapable of doing anything but complain about how Democrats are persecuting their poor “innocent” hero … who really has done nothing wrong and should be President now … because … like … well everybody knows … he done got robbed!
There is nothing stupid or crazy about claiming the 2020 election was stolen. Your post is meaningless just like the guy who posted it.

There is nothing stupid or crazy about claiming the 2020 election was stolen. Your post is meaningless just like the guy who posted it.
Yes it is

It is massively stupid

Neither you nor any other douchebag has ever presented evidence that it was stolen

You are fucking liar and fool and you KNOW you have beened owned and proven wrong

All LastAmender can do is bitch that his guy lost, and will keep saying that the election was stolen because of his butt hurt.

You'd think that with the massive fraud that is claimed, as well as the number of people and agencies involved, there would have been SOMETHING that would have come out in the past 2 years or so.

But, there isn't, there hasn't, yet the Trumptards will continue to claim it was stolen, even in the overwhelming evidence that it wasn't as well as the overwhelming number of cases that have been thrown out.

If Trump supporters are to be believed, it's a conspiracy that would involve damn near the whole court system, the entire US Postal Service, as well as numerous groups to pull it off. With that many people involved, you'd think SOMEONE would have come forth with concrete proof. Especially when you consider that someone coming forth with something like that would be famous as hell, as well as forever enshrined in the history books.

Woodward and Bernstein blew the cover off of Watergate, which wasn't even half as big as the election fraud claim, and look at all the fame they got, as well as look at all the references they have in history books.

We are not worried.....LOLLOLLL

We are laughing at you Lastamender

It's not a LIE to say that D'Souza and Kerik are both convicted felons.
Are you denying that two of your heroes in this story are convicted felons?

Forum List

Back