Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Then Fulton will withhold the ballot images with the courts decision in their favor. That is not a resolution to anything. Is it?
Are you spending your entire life trying to convince sane Americans of your stupid conspiracy theory?

My gawd, how pathetic are you?

You must spend 5-10 hours a day wasting your time.
So pathetic.

Fulton county will not let anyone see them. That is why they are in court.

LOLOL

Idiot, you said those images display evidence of fraud. That was a lie. The truth is you have no idea what they'll show as you've never seen them.

This is exactly the reason you have a perfect record of failure, being wrong about election fraud 100% of the time. Because you don't deal with truth or reality. You just make up whatever you want based on what you already believe.

Keep up the good work, FruitLoops. Based on your record and based on your claim these images will expose fraud, I'm even more certain this too shall blow up in your face.

Just 3-4 weeks, right?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Are you spending your entire life trying to convince sane Americans of your stupid conspiracy theory?

My gawd, how pathetic are you?

You must spend 5-10 hours a day wasting your time.
So pathetic.
Nowhere near that time. remember the truth is timeless. Biden did not win that election and anyone who thinks he did isjust plain scared or dumb, very dumb. So you little putz believe whatever you want but do presume anything about me.

Nowhere near that time. remember the truth is timeless. Biden did not win that election and anyone who thinks he did isjust plain scared or dumb, very dumb. So you little putz believe whatever you want but do presume anything about me.

All this crap because Trump is a sore loser? He planned to claim election fraud if he lost. In 2016 he claimed 3-5 million illegals voted. He's pathetic.

319073031_a5043c89be_w.jpg

All this crap because Trump is a sore loser? He planned to claim election fraud if he lost. In 2016 he claimed 3-5 million illegals voted. He's pathetic.

And the Democrats in 2016 protested in Congress and were never called election deniers. Why is that?

Because they didn't go to court...and because they STFU.
Even disagreeing with the results, they accepted the outcome.
Not your style, right.
You are lying the "Resistance" movement lasted quite a while. They were never called deniers and shamed by the media and other politicians. That is a fact you cannot change.

Forum List

Back