Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Both convicted by a weaponized DOJ. For purely political motives. Fascism at its finest.
In this world you reap what you sow.
Sometimes that is even true for billionaires.

Trump will get his days in court.
He will have the full protection of the law.
He also has a fortune to buy the world’s best lawyers.
He may even get off due to jury nullification or sympathetic judges.

But you can still send him your own hard-earned cash…
You can go out and protest for him
and vote for him too.

and vote for him too.
The full protection of the law is meaningless when it comes to Trump. Stop lying.

and vote for him too.

While Trump might have a lot of money (and is constantly getting more from his easily conned followers), and can afford to pay for the world's best lawyers, there's one problem.................

Any lawyer that is a good lawyer is going to stay as far away from Trump as possible. Look at all the lawyers he's had so far that have walked away from him.

I am sure the attacks on the source will be the most important thing to some, not what was said.

Bernie Kerik: Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive – Will Vindicate Everything We’ve Been Saying – Election Was Stolen​

You people keep asking when, now you know. Again, not a conspiracy theory, it is a factual report on what was said.

No one is giving up. Very cool.

BTW Last Amender, you started this thread all the way back in June of 2021, it's now July of 2023.

Your thread, as well as you so called "points" and "proof" haven't aged very well at all.

Did any reasonably minded person think it would wind up otherwise?

I knew it would be a trainwreck from the get go based on who the OP was, as well as the subject matter.

I just didn't expect it to keep going for over 2 years.

And yeah, I'm guilty of helping to keep this thread going. But, hey............I think it's fun to kick Last Amender around every once in a while. Does that make me a bad person? Maybe...........but I still think it's fun.

Relation to you? Now you don't even believe Time Magazine and al the Lefties who gleefully take credit for Biden being in office?
American voters take credit for Biden being elected. Trump has been a loser for many years.

BTW Last Amender, you started this thread all the way back in June of 2021, it's now July of 2023.

Your thread, as well as you so called "points" and "proof" haven't aged very well at all.
I told you one case is still open and progressing. Get yourself informed and come on back.

They've aged perfectly well in his "head" though.

VoterGA Vindicated: Fulton County Counterfeit Ballot Case Reinstated​

Still in court.
That's..quite far from 'vindication' ---I get it that victories are hard to come for you...but all this did was say that he had the standing to bring a case...it is not a ruling on the case or its merits--now he can proceed to present his case...from what I've seen..not exactly a slam-dunk.

That's..quite far from 'vindication' ---I get it that victories are hard to come for you...but all this did was say that he had the standing to bring a case...it is not a ruling on the case or its merits--now he can proceed to present his case...from what I've seen..not exactly a slam-dunk.
If Fulton is forced to be transparent as they should be it should be easy to prove.

Evidence of “FRAUD” and actual “CONSPIRACY” to “STEAL the 2020 ELECTION” is being presented right now and will be presented in court as Trump and his co-conspirators get prosecuted in Georgia and D.C.

I just watched an interesting special with interviews of state and private investigators, including Republicans, involved in uncovering previously unknown evidence soon to be presented in the upcoming indictments involving FAKE ELECTORS and other fraudulent Republican Party activity.

Some rank & File Republicans were apparently just suckers used by higher ups and are now cooperating with prosecutors, but in Georgia and elsewhere it seems leading Republican state politicians may get indicted and were certainly involved intimately, as of course was the Trump White House itself.

This is what Trumpster fools will apparently be dealing with — or trying to ignore — in the next period.

Last edited:
Evidence of “FRAUD” and actual “CONSPIRACY” to “STEAL the 2020 ELECTION” is being presented right now and will be presented in court as Trump and his co-conspirators get prosecuted in Georgia and D.C.

I just watched a special with interviews of people, including Republicans, involved in uncovering previously unknown evidence soon to be presented in the upcoming indictments involving FAKE ELECTORS and other fraudulent Republican Party activity. Some rank & File Republicans were apparently just suckers used by higher ups and are now cooperating with prosecutors, but in Georgia and elsewhere it seems leading Republican state politicians may get indicted and were certainly involved intimately, as of course was the Trump White House itself.

This is what Trumpster fools will be dealing with in the next period.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back