🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Watch the video.
A video with no evidence just lies like the crap you post

You keep denying facts. Just quit, moron.
I am stating facts you total retard.

You damn well know I am stating facts and you damn well know everyone has outed you and prove that you are a liar.

That fucking film FAILED to prodiuce evidence of fraud or theft.

Deal with it you are MY BITCH

What’s more likely?

- The biggest election heist in history occurred in Republican led states by the opposing party and was coordinated by thousands of folks in multiple states without any evidence leaking and no charges being brought?

Or

- A group who thought rally sizes was a good measure of public faith in the incumbent leader looked for an excuse why that wasnt true and ended up being manipulated by conspiracy theorists into suggesting crazy ass stuff?

My bet is on the second because I’m not a fucking moron.

What’s more likely?

- The biggest election heist in history occurred in Republican led states by the opposing party and was coordinated by thousands of folks in multiple states without any evidence leaking and no charges being brought?

Or

- A group who thought rally sizes was a good measure of public faith in the incumbent leader looked for an excuse why that wasnt true and ended up being manipulated by conspiracy theorists into suggesting crazy ass stuff?

My bet is on the second because I’m not a fucking moron.
The phone pings confirm the activity and multiple trips. The only explanation is organized fraud. You do not have to believe it but it most certainly happened. There is no other plausible excuse.

I am stating facts you total retard.

You damn well know I am stating facts and you damn well know everyone has outed you and prove that you are a liar.

That fucking film FAILED to prodiuce evidence of fraud or theft.

Deal with it you are MY BITCH
You must be retarded. Seek help.

They? Oh your imaginary friends?

Are they also the friends of the imaginary souls who committed voter fraud in mass numbers?

any arrest yet?

:auiqs.jpg:
Data has no imagination. It does have the times and dates these people repeatably committed fraud.

The phone pings confirm the activity and multiple trips. The only explanation is organized fraud. You do not have to believe it but it most certainly happened. There is no other plausible excuse.
Sure there is.
You are an idiot.
Cell Phone pings don't track votes.

Where is the link to the full d'snooza film so I can watch it for free.

335M people in the country and 2,000 having a home to job route or a home to grocery store route past a vote drop off location seems low to me. This is bullshit. Just like bamboo ballots etc. a joke.

335M people in the country and 2,000 having a home to job route or a home to grocery store route past a vote drop off location seems low to me. This is bullshit. Just like bamboo ballots etc. a joke.

You believe that? Thanks, I now know just how stupid and dishonest you really are. Back to the sewer where gators in the city belong.

2,000 Mules has digital and video evidence. The election was stolen. Period.

Bullshit. Had they actually had such evidence, they would have presented it in the movie. They didn't. Instead all they showed were some lines, dots and circled and then, without any proof, falsely claimed those were people picking up ballots from nonprofits and then driving around town to drop them off at multiple drop boxes. But then, despite having 4 million minutes of video, NOT showing a single person going to more than one drop box.

Watch the video.

Gregg Phillips is a proven liar when it comes to election fraud...

_93847547_greggphillipsfirsttweet.jpg

Then why no video of them going to multiple drop boxes?

Forum List

Back