🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Prove it is a lie. Show me the data you looked at that proves anything different. You realize it cannot be done? Those phone pings are proof.
No they are not proof of evidence or fraud you stupid fucking marxist.

They place phones in the GENERAL locale of drop poxes which has many plausible explanations annd therefore proces fucking nothing.

It is a fucking failure as you are you pathetic loser

No they are not proof of evidence or fraud you stupid fucking marxist.

They place phones in the GENERAL locale of drop poxes which has many plausible explanations annd therefore proces fucking nothing.

It is a fucking failure as you are you pathetic loser
The location is as percise as an ankle bracelet. The SCOTUS says so, now just STFU.

The location is as percise as an ankle bracelet. The SCOTUS says so, now just STFU.
No it does not and it is not

It is very imprecise that is proven fact.

The movie has no evidence of theft or fraud you marx loving sack of trash.

That is a fucking fact you know it is and I will always be in your zit covered face telling you the truth BITCH

No it does not and it is not

It is very imprecise that is proven fact.

The movie has no evidence of theft or fraud you marx loving sack of trash.

That is a fucking fact you know it is and I will always be in your zit covered face telling you the truth BITCH
Back that up. Let's see how unreliable it is. Source it. I don't think you have posted anything to back up what you say.

Back that up. Let's see how unreliable it is. Source it. I don't think you have posted anything to back up what you say.
I dont have to motherfucker the byurden of proof is on you.

Just like the burden of proof is on gthe fucking movie and it has NO FUCKING EVIDENCE.

You have been asked a hundred times for evidence and you hasve proven that you are truly a traitor a coward a liar and marx loving pig

youhbave never posted evidence and never will you treasonous piece of trash.

Biden is a stupid failure of a president who won fair and square that is fact in our pimple infested teenaged face and you cannot CHALLENGE it with evidence

Post evidence of your own motherfuker YOU NEVER HAVE. The movies fails and has no evidence so it does not count.

Posty some evidence

I dont have to motherfucker the byurden of proof is on you.

Just like the burden of proof is on gthe fucking movie and it has NO FUCKING EVIDENCE.

You have been asked a hundred times for evidence and you hasve proven that you are truly a traitor a coward a liar and marx loving pig

youhbave never posted evidence and never will you treasonous piece of trash.

Biden is a stupid failure of a president who won fair and square that is fact in our pimple infested teenaged face and you cannot CHALLENGE it with evidence

Post evidence of your own motherfuker YOU NEVER HAVE. The movies fails and has no evidence so it does not count.

Posty some evidence
I have. You are to stupid to recognize it.

View attachment 651644

:rock: :rock: :rock:

I am glad it hit the news. Now people will really want to see it.

_93847547_greggphillipsfirsttweet.jpg

Prove it is a lie. Show me the data you looked at that proves anything different. You realize it cannot be done? Those phone pings are proof.

The movie proved it was a lie by not showing any videos of people doing what they claimed they were doing. Four million minutes of video and not one single person is seen depositing ballots at more than one drop box. Not one single person is seen picking up ballots from a nonprofit organization.

The movie proved it was a lie by not showing any videos of people doing what they claimed they were doing. Four million minutes of video and not one single person is seen depositing ballots at more than one drop box. Not one single person is seen picking up ballots from a nonprofit organization.
You are lying.

You are lying.

Nope, no lie. Had I actually been lying and had there actually been videos in that movie of anyone going to multiple drop boxes with ballots, you would have been able to post them.

You can't because I'm telling the truth -- that movie showed no such video.

Nope, no lie. Had I actually been lying and had there actually been videos in that movie of anyone going to multiple drop boxes with ballots, you would have been able to post them.

You can't because I'm telling the truth -- that movie showed no such video.
It showed so much the videos are unnecessary. And there was one shown of a black woman going back to her car to fill out more ballots and going back to the same box depositing more ballots.The digital evidence cannot be debunked. In fact, I see no one is even trying. They are just coming up with lame excuses that make 0 sense.

It showed so much the videos are unnecessary. And there was one shown of a black woman going back to her car to fill out more ballots and going back to the same box depositing more ballots.The digital evidence cannot be debunked. In fact, I see no one is even trying. They are just coming up with lame excuses that make 0 sense.
It showed no evidence.

The digital evidence does not prove what you claim dumbass.

It showed NO ONE filling out ballots and depositing them

You are a failure as is the film

You fail to understand the phone pings show massive fraud. There is no plausible explanation of the same people going to box after box but fraud. You know it, too.
They show no such thing dumbass they show general proximity and nothing else

You are a fool and liar
\
Yes there are many plausible explanation s and you know it'

You have already losty boy and cannot save face by lhying about it

They show no such thing dumbass they show general proximity and nothing else

You are a fool and liar
\
Yes there are many plausible explanation s and you know it'

You have already losty boy and cannot save face by lhying about it
Digital evidence exists and it always will. The internet is forever.

You fail to understand the phone pings show massive fraud. There is no plausible explanation of the same people going to box after box but fraud. You know it, too.

LOLOL

Fuckbubble, pings show lines, nothing more.

imrs.php

Number of ballots seen above: ZERO

Forum List

Back