🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Bullshit. Had they actually had such evidence, they would have presented it in the movie. They didn't. Instead all they showed were some lines, dots and circled and then, without any proof, falsely claimed those were people picking up ballots from nonprofits and then driving around town to drop them off at multiple drop boxes. But then, despite having 4 million minutes of video, NOT showing a single person going to more than one drop box.
You argument is childish. The evidence was presented.

You argument is childish. The evidence was presented.

Your lies don't overcome reality.

Watch this...

Post videos of people depositing ballots into multiple drop boxes....

When you can't, your lies are exposed.

Last edited:
I am sure those can be produced. Why don't you take them to court and find out?

LOLOL

Your certainty is so worthless, it can't even buy a stick of gum.

And why would I take them to court to prove something they already failed to prove?

Fact of the matter is... despite claiming as many as 54,000 mules deposited ballots at multiple drop boxes; and despite claiming they had 4 million minutes of video -- they couldn't find even one person doing what they claimed they were doing.

And yet you still believe them. :lmao:

Your desperation is again noted and laughed at.

The phone pings confirm the activity and multiple trips. The only explanation is organized fraud. You do not have to believe it but it most certainly happened. There is no other plausible excuse.
The phone pings only show mjultiple trips to a general location and there are many many plausible explanations which do not involve any form of fraud.

You are a liar

There is no excuse needed. There are a thousand reasons for these pings which are not precisely accurate, those are facts BOY

1653873018804.png

:rock: :rock: :rock:

I am glad it hit the news. Now people will really want to see it.

Digital evidence. Can your two digit IQ digest that information?
The movie had no digital evidence of theft or fraud.

The digital pings do not constitute evidence of election fraud in any way whatsoever. The geo tracking is imprecise and there endless reasons for people to be near drop boxes.

The movie is a failure much like you and your pathetic life

The movie had no digital evidence of theft or fraud.

The digital pings do not constitute evidence of election fraud in any way whatsoever. The geo tracking is imprecise and there endless reasons for people to be near drop boxes.

The movie is a failure much like you and your pathetic life
It is exactly what they presented, stupid.

As usual your claim is a bald faced cowardly lie.

They presented nno evidence or theft or fraud and that is fact and you KNOW it
Prove it is a lie. Show me the data you looked at that proves anything different. You realize it cannot be done? Those phone pings are proof.

Forum List

Back