🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

LOLOL

Fuckbubble, pings show lines, nothing more.

imrs.php

Number of ballots seen above: ZERO
No other reason to be going to those drop boxes over and over but fraud. A child could figure that out.

No one said otherwise

The evidence of fraud and theft DOES not exist

The digital evidence does not prove what claim it does you moron
It sure does. There is no plausible excuse for going to box after box than fraud. You are incredibly stupid.

No other reason to be going to those drop boxes over and over but fraud. A child could figure that out.

No other reason??

You're fucked in the head, retard.

G'head, prove the individual represented in this map shown in 2000 Mules is NOT an election official picking up ballots...

imrs.php

... then prove those dots in that map are actual locations of drop boxes.

No other reason??

You're fucked in the head, rerard.

G'head, prove the individual represented in this map shown in 2000 Mules is NOT an election official picking up ballots...

imrs.php

... then prove those dots in that map are actual locations of drop boxes.
They said they were and the technology is precise. Again, you know it. Everyone who is informed does.

It sure does. There is no plausible excuse for going to box after box than fraud. You are incredibly stupid.
Yes there you braindead idiot

You are cowardly shut in who never leaves his basement others intereact with the world and now that there are endless reasons to go where evern one wishes'

You are a liar and full of shit

It shows no evidence of fraud or theft

I asked you to source that and what are they doing there day after day before the election but trafficking ballots?

Now source your bullshit claim.
Meeting with freinds, taking a leak, visiting the bar next door, hitting on a woman or man.

The list is endless motherfucker and your assertions of no other plausible explanation is an follish idioic lie from a cowardly marxist piece of shit which is YOU

I asked you to source that and what are they doing there day after day before the election but trafficking ballots?

Now source your bullshit claim.
I asked you for evidence for years and you never psotred any especially with this fucking film which you lie about

You first motherfucker

One more time you bleeding **** faggot you first.

You have neevr posted evidence. You do not get to demand it when you always run away from posting evidence of your own
I am not making the claim stupid, you are. Show me how the SC was wrong. They say the technology is precise.

They said they were and the technology is precise. Again, you know it. Everyone who is informed does.

"They said they were" is your proof??? :lmao:

The same guy who lied about 3 million illegal votes in the 2016 election. But we should believe him this time?

Exactly how desperate and retarded are you??

Regardless of your dementia, someone showed the actual locations of drop boxes in that area and they didn't match up.

imrs.php

When asked about it, Gregg Phillips response was that was just a dramatization for the movie and not to be taken literally.

“The movie graphics are not literal interpretations of our data.” ~ Gregg Phillips

Forum List

Back