Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Russian collusion was fake. You fell for it.

You're desperately trying to deflect away from your own thread topic.

You read an article from Gateway Pundit. You posted it because you liked what they said. They lied to you. You refuse to address this.

And yet you wonder why you keep ending up in the conspiracy theory section???
They never learn.

I am sure the attacks on the source will be the most important thing to some, not what was said.

Bernie Kerik: Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive – Will Vindicate Everything We’ve Been Saying – Election Was Stolen​

You people keep asking when, now you know. Again, not a conspiracy theory, it is a factual report on what was said.

No one is giving up. Very cool.

WELL?

I am sure the attacks on the source will be the most important thing to some, not what was said.

Bernie Kerik: Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive – Will Vindicate Everything We’ve Been Saying – Election Was Stolen​

You people keep asking when, now you know. Again, not a conspiracy theory, it is a factual report on what was said.

No one is giving up. Very cool.

WELL?

He already admitted he was duped.

You read an article from Gateway Pundit. You posted it because you liked what they said. They lied to you. You refuse to address this.

I know why they end up in Conspiracies. There is a bias and a belief it is right to make a lie the truth by denying it happened. That is not working.

The entire world knows the election was stolen. The corrupt dems didn't even try and HIDE IT. Millions of people watched LIVE on TV as votes were TAKEN from Trump and GIVEN to Biden. We watched as republican observers were KICKED OUT of ballot counting stations. We watched as corrupt democrats COVERED WINDOWS so no one could see them CHEATING. We watched on video as corrupt democrats counted ballots secretly pulled from under tables and such and counted MULTIPLE TIMES for Biden, and we ALL know that Dominion vote and tabulation machines were FLIPPING, FRACTIONALIZING and DELETING votes for Trump, along with REJECTING Trump ballots so corrupt democrats could AJUDICATE Trump votes for BIDEN. This ALL HAPPENED. We KNOW it happened, and the HARD CORE, IRREFUTABLE PROOF of it is COMING. There is a SHIT STORM BREWING.
When you see a guy go in the crapper you just assume he's taking a dump.
But maybe he's just wiping a stain off his pants.
Won't change what's in your mind.
Perhaps if you could associate some actual evidence with your assumptions
Then maybe some of your crap tossing would stick.

Look at your post, in big and red like a clown's nose...
You "KNOW" all this but, in your own admission, you have ZERO proof.

The sources are not perfect.

Looks like they lied to you AGAIN.

Have you noticed a pattern?
The pattern of RINOs and Democrats doing anything they can to stop the audits? I have noticed that pattern.
The pattern of your sources LYING to you.

Where's that explosion you told us about?
The pattern I described is not a lie. If there was no fraud why all the objections?
^crazy guy shitting on a table in a bar, queefing about aliens. gets thrown out.

only lesson learned by crazy guy: i must be right because they objected. what are they afraid of.

real world to crazy guy: STOP SHITTING IN PUBLIC, ASSHOLE.

Bias is not good. Get ready to move thread back when fraud is proven. An apology would be nice too.
Give us a date and
If you're right I'll apologize.
If You're wrong YOU apologize.

I know I'm not gonna need my "I'm sorry Baby" suit for this.

I know why they end up in Conspiracies.

Maybe it’s because they’re not true lol.

Your gateway pundit nonsense lied to you.
tenor-3.gif

Lol..Bernie Kerik??? The guy who pled guilty to 8 felony charges for fraud. I wonder if Trump’s, pardon has anything with him coming out with this new scam.

Consider Kerik as releasing the Crack-in II. On,y this time we don’t have speculate about the source of the crack.
Real men make mistakes. Real men forgive them. Old women like you gossip and hate.
Is that why you talk bad about Americans?
Americans do not want an illegitimate president, those that do are not Americans. Is that clear?

Except he was duly elected. Free and fair. And that's been upheld by multiple court decisions and our Constitutional process.
Yet here you are seven months later, still bellyaching about it and making a mockery of the democratic process...just because your great white hope lost.
I'm sorry, who isn't an American?...oh yeah...you. :)
Duly elected my ass. That lie has failed and no one is giving up until fraud is proven. Although that fraud would be obvious to any intelligent 3 year old.
Let's see...
Obvious to a three year old
but
after 8 months still unable to show a single shred of proof.

Congratulations, you've admitted that you're not as intelligent as a three year old.

I know why they end up in Conspiracies. There is a bias and a belief it is right to make a lie the truth by denying it happened. That is not working.
No, as Trump said a few days ago...
Say it loud enough, say it often enough and stupid people will believe it.

I may have paraphrased slightly.

I know why they end up in Conspiracies.

Maybe it’s because they’re not true lol.

Your gateway pundit nonsense lied to you.

You’ve clearly demonstrated how easily fooled you are.

You won’t even acknowledge that gateway pundit lied to you.
Do you think somebody lied to them? I do. All kinds of dirty tricks are now legal for some and not for others. Their reporting has been invaluable in letting no one forget about the fraud. And after all this time you are still saying it did not happen when it did. So nothing new.

Do you think somebody lied to them? I do.

Everyone who isn’t an idiot knew this was going to be a lie.

That’s why your stupid shit ends up in the conspiracy theory forum.

Why are you the only idiot who actually falls for this nonsense?

Here we go again.
Conspiracy theories still occupying your head.
Grow up. Its over. There will be no election reversal. Trump will never be coming back.

Forum List

Back