Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Half the country believes the election was stolen. Enough said.
Liar, half the country doesn't believe that. Around one quarter does. And among those are the nuttiest tin foil hat, mostly brain-dead conservatives, this country has ever known.

Liar, half the country doesn't believe that. Around one quarter does. And among those are the nuttiest tin foil hat, mostly brain-dead conservatives, this country has ever known.
Half the country believes it and as information about the audit gets out that number will continue to grow. Also, if true, a 1/4 of the people think that why are audits and investigations being blocked? A 1/4 of the population wants answers. Why aren't they getting them?

Lastamender

Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Hmmm ... Almost seven weeks now and you predicted three to four.
That means BUMP TIME! :lol:

CanineEnviousAmericankestrel-max-1mb.gif

Answer my question. Even if it is under half, why aren't these people getting answers? Why are county officials refusing to cooperate if there was no fraud?

It is under half. Show me why you’re saying it’s half. You’re making bullshit up again.

They got their answer. They just don’t like it.

People like you are simply not going to accept reality.

Just look at you. You can’t even tell me how you concluded that it’s half. You just make shit up that you want to believe.
You are the one that cannot accept reality. The fraud was so obvious a child would know it happened. There action to people saying there was fraud was over the top. That alone points toward guilt. The reality is our government is very corrupt and with Biden it will only get worse.

Forum List

Back