Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Bias is not good. Get ready to move thread back when fraud is proven. An apology would be nice too.
Give us a date and
If you're right I'll apologize.
If You're wrong YOU apologize.

I know I'm not gonna need my "I'm sorry Baby" suit for this.
I don't have a date. I will apologize for nothing.
So you don't know when? But "real soon" now?
But what if it already happened, ho would you know?
What if Trump replaced Biden with a body double and is secretly controlling RoBoJoe using Chinese, I mean Russian, I mean Jewish Space Mind Control Lasers? (OK to say 'Jewish?' I mean, they're bad guys now that Bibi's gone, right?)
How could you know or not know?!?!?!?!

I'm sorry. I hope I didn't hurt you.

I know why they end up in Conspiracies.

Maybe it’s because they’re not true lol.

Your gateway pundit nonsense lied to you.

You’ve clearly demonstrated how easily fooled you are.

You won’t even acknowledge that gateway pundit lied to you.
Do you think somebody lied to them? I do. All kinds of dirty tricks are now legal for some and not for others. Their reporting has been invaluable in letting no one forget about the fraud. And after all this time you are still saying it did not happen when it did. So nothing new.
Any arrests yet?

I know why they end up in Conspiracies.

Maybe it’s because they’re not true lol.

Your gateway pundit nonsense lied to you.

You’ve clearly demonstrated how easily fooled you are.

You won’t even acknowledge that gateway pundit lied to you.
Do you think somebody lied to them? I do. All kinds of dirty tricks are now legal for some and not for others. Their reporting has been invaluable in letting no one forget about the fraud. And after all this time you are still saying it did not happen when it did. So nothing new.
Any arrests yet?

Maybe they meant 'really soon' in a geological sense?

53396820.jpg

Did you hear the explosion?

Me neither.
Lot's of people heard them....oh sorry.
Wrong thread.
It figures the same truth deniers that stole the election.
LOL...

Every conspiracy theory you offer up has never come true, loser.

You can have things that are termed to the lay (and the stupid in your case) explosions without having explosives.

I am sure the attacks on the source will be the most important thing to some, not what was said.

Bernie Kerik: Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive – Will Vindicate Everything We’ve Been Saying – Election Was Stolen​

You people keep asking when, now you know. Again, not a conspiracy theory, it is a factual report on what was said.

No one is giving up. Very cool.

Any arrests yet?

Forum List

Back