Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

The sources are not perfect.

Looks like they lied to you AGAIN.

Have you noticed a pattern?
The pattern of RINOs and Democrats doing anything they can to stop the audits? I have noticed that pattern.
The pattern of your sources LYING to you.

Where's that explosion you told us about?
The pattern I described is not a lie. If there was no fraud why all the objections?

Why are your sources lying to you?

The pattern of RINOs and Democrats doing anything they can to stop the audits? I have noticed that pattern.

The pattern I described is not a lie. If there was no fraud why all the objections?

Why are you not answering my question? Why all the fuss if there was no fraud? Your sources have lied for five years and are not going to stop now.

Why are you not answering my question? Why all the fuss if there was no fraud? Your sources have lied for five years and are not going to stop now.

The results have been certified. Nothing will change that and they think it’s time to move on.

Personally, I don’t care if you keep spending your own money to challenge the results.

Now answer my question. Why did your sources lie to you and why do you keep listening to them despite their lies?

Because this is harmful for the nation and it should stop.

Endless entertainment from our pal Lastamender who actually believes (in so many words) that if someone said it - Then it's not a conspiracy theory. That right there is PRICELESS! :lol:

Dude, the election is certified and OVER in every state including whatever BS the Q-Kook Fraudit in Arizona comes up with. It was over NINE MONTHS AGO - Kindly move on for your own mental health if for no other reason.

PS: Bernie Kerik is a f'n NUT but I guess since Dear Leader pardoned him on EIGHT felony convictions, he felt obligated to spread even more nonsense.

Again? Why didn't this happen for any of the last hundred times it was predicted?

That's the thing with cults. Each time their predicted armageddon day fails to arrive, they just push the date back some more.
democrats claimed the 2000 and 2016 elections were stolen ....stfu.

Again? Why didn't this happen for any of the last hundred times it was predicted?

That's the thing with cults. Each time their predicted armageddon day fails to arrive, they just push the date back some more.
Dumbfuck, both of those losers conceded.

but the leftwing homosexuals like you never stopped claiming the elections were stolen .

but the leftwing homosexuals like you never stopped claiming the elections were stolen .
Great, either you can find a post of mine claiming either of those elections were stolen, or you prove you're just projecting your homo-erotic fantasies onto others...

Dude, the election is certified and OVER in every state including whatever BS the Q-Kook Fraudit in Arizona comes up with. It was over NINE MONTHS AGO - Kindly move on for your own mental health if for no other reason.
You mean like how everyone moved on after JFK was assassinated?

Or maybe you mean like how everyone has moved on that 9/11 wasn't an inside conspiracy?

No, you must mean like how Blacks have moved on since Lincoln freed the slaves in 1862.

Or maybe you mean how the Democrats moved on in 2016 when Hillary lost. :smoke:

The fraud was harmful to the nation. The censorship is harmful to the nation. The policies are harmful to this nation. There was obvious and massive fraud and people are going to prove it.

The results have been certified. Nothing will change that and they think it’s time to move on.

Personally, I don’t care if you keep spending your own money to challenge the results.

Now answer my question. Why did your sources lie to you and why do you keep listening to them despite their lies?
When something is attained illegally it can be taken away. Period.

Still no response. You’re posting fake shit and you’re too stupid to realize that you’re falling for it.

The fraud was harmful to the nation. The censorship is harmful to the nation. The policies are harmful to this nation. There was obvious and massive fraud and people are going to prove it.
Stop clutching your pearl necklace. Banning people from Facebook or Twitter is not harmful to the nation. Who knows what policies you mean.

But claiming election fraud for this long after it's been shown repeatedly there was no widespread fraud creates distrust in our elections which are a cornerstone to the foundation of this nation. That is harmful to the nation. People have died over this and many have been physically injured. No one has died because they couldn't post on Twitter or Facebook.

Here's a prophetic presser given by Gabriel Sterling before Insurrection Day...

"It has all gone too far!"

"This has to stop!"

"Someone's going to get hurt! Someone's going to get shot! Someone's going to get killed!"

Still no response. You’re posting fake shit and you’re too stupid to realize that you’re falling for it.
The only thing that is fake is Biden winning the election. They were wrong about the report date. That has little to do with the fraud they have to have found. What are you worried about?

Stop clutching your pearl necklace. Banning people from Facebook or Twitter is not harmful to the nation. Who knows what policies you mean.

But claiming election fraud for this long after it's been shown repeatedly there was no widespread fraud creates distrust in our elections which are a cornerstone to the foundation of this nation. That is harmful to the nation. People have died over this and many have been physically injured. No one has died because they couldn't post on Twitter or Facebook.

"This has to stop!"
"Someone's going to get hurt! Someone's going to get shot! Someone's going to get killed!"

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

"This has to stop!"

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Your tacit agreement is accepted.
thumbsup.gif

Russian collusion was fake. You fell for it.

You're desperately trying to deflect away from your own thread topic.

You read an article from Gateway Pundit. You posted it because you liked what they said. They lied to you. You refuse to address this.

And yet you wonder why you keep ending up in the conspiracy theory section???

Forum List

Back