Next Level for the Trump Cult - QAnon

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
LMAO, just watched Gary Tuchman interview a bunch of these QAnon members outside the Trump rally in Wilkes-Barre last night.

They couldn't even give the most basic proof of what they were backing. Just mouthing crap they read on boards like this on.

But they seem confused as to who is in charge: Donald Trump or Clinton/Bush/Obama.

It just doesn't get any stupider.

And the idiots who opened their pieholes and tried to describe QAnon to Tuchman were clearly frustrated with his simple questions!

Analysis | QAnon: Meet a real-life believer in the online, pro-Trump conspiracy theory that’s bursting into view

What is Trump secretly signaling to his Q-trippers here?

22-trump-hands.w710.h473.jpg

A) I'm a pussy.

B) You're a pussy.

C) Eat my pussy.

His followers are becoming more out of control, more prone to crazy conspiracy theories because they see their cult leader doing the same.
Don’t ever forget he uses Alex Jones as an adviser.

VICE News interviewed some of these Q people, and one of them actually said that he's not a Republican, he's actually a Trumplican.

LMAO, just watched Gary Tuchman interview a bunch of these QAnon members outside the Trump rally in Wilkes-Barre last night.

They couldn't even give the most basic proof of what they were backing. Just mouthing crap they read on boards like this on.

But they seem confused as to who is in charge: Donald Trump or Clinton/Bush/Obama.

And the idiots who opened their pieholes and tried to describe QAnon to Tuchman were clearly frustrated with his simple questions!

Analysis | QAnon: Meet a real-life believer in the online, pro-Trump conspiracy theory that’s bursting into view
Obama gonna pay my mortgage!

The purpose of this new conspiracy theory is to elevate Trump to a deity so when Mueller releases his reports and the long list of crimes he’s committed, they’ll have even another reason to defend the indefensible

His followers are becoming more out of control, more prone to crazy conspiracy theories because they see their cult leader doing the same.
You and your ilk are obsessed with the biggest conspiracy theory ever hatched.

Obama gonna pay my mortgage!

OMG. You’re such a one trick pony doofus.

The purpose of this new conspiracy theory is to elevate Trump to a deity so when Mueller releases his reports and the long list of crimes he’s committed, they’ll have even another reason to defend the indefensible
You'll have a reason to cry like a baby.

I’m still laughing at this Trump cult member when he called me a hypocrite “ when Obama’s met with a world leader in private and refused to release what it was about.”
One small problem.
It never happened.
Lmao
We still don’t know how much Putin’s Poodle gave away to Putin in that private meeting

Of course being the liar you are you can’t even list it.
Russian "collusion," moron.
That’s why there’s been over 23 indictments on RUSSIAN COLLUSION you stupid SOB.

Little Bripat doesn’t have the balls to call out how crazy his fellow cult members are with Q.
So he’ll deflect and lie.
Same ole same ole

Ooooohhhh...scawey.

Flynn tweets photo of Harvey Weinstein with Hillary Clinton

Flynn also tweeted the fake news story on Pizzagate as well.

Michael Flynn's troubling penchant for conspiracy theories

Flynn has since deleted some of his controversial tweets, but CNN’s Andrew Kaczynski and Nathan McDermott documented many of them.

In the week leading up to Election Day, Flynn notably tweeted an article alleging proof that Hillary Clinton is involved in money laundering and child sex trafficking. These rumors have no basis in fact.

"U decide - NYPD Blows Whistle on New Hillary Emails: Money Laundering, Sex Crimes w Children, etc… MUST READ!" Flynn tweeted Nov. 2, linking to an anonymously sourced True Pundit article.

-0wg9hhWPIwu-LVr5b75FZuRD-Jm94Q5zblQq-je3MeHVywRWbZP77Xrij1fYJ89fsSVo-TMwDC-f5tYOzg4NA2dn6xQw7WX-VUDBaM4f9EdjrqAUE58O22cS8btIuPQsL3R7g5I

Of course being the liar you are you can’t even list it.
Russian "collusion," moron.
That’s why there’s been over 23 indictments on RUSSIAN COLLUSION you stupid SOB.
There have been zero indictments on Russian collusion, you brain damaged shit stain.

Little Bripat doesn’t have the balls to call out how crazy his fellow cult members are with Q.
So he’ll deflect and lie.
Same ole same ole
I don't even know what the hell 'Q' is.

Why are turds like you always demanding the Republicans call their fellows "crazy?" Don't you have any confidence in what you believe? Do you actually believe any Republicans are going to help you smear their own party?

How fucking stupid are you?

It is funny. I had never even heard of these people till yesterday when I read a BBC report on them.

Forum List

Back