Next, The United Nations

Yeah world when the next Ebola crisis strikes don't count on our grabber in chief to bale you out.

Throwing Israel under the bus? OK I guess, I thought you guys were all about Jesus' Landing Strip.
The UN is nothing more than a dumping ground for Jew hating and Trump's pulling out.

Which means that the rest of the civilized world actually will be able to engage in economic sanctions against Israel. The US vote on the UNSC is the only thing that has blocked that eventuality from happening many, many times.

Throwing Israel under the bus? OK I guess, I thought you guys were all about Jesus' Landing Strip.
The UN is nothing more than a dumping ground for Jew hating and Trump's pulling out.

Which means that the rest of the civilized world actually will be able to engage in economic sanctions against Israel. The US vote on the UNSC is the only thing that has blocked that eventuality from happening many, many times.
Oh, that's why Israel has more contracts than ever with companies in European nations.

The UN created Isreal .

Why do righties freak over the UN?
Nobody freaks kid. It is time to kick the U.N. out of here and cut all the funding also. Useless globalist organisation.

= Israel go bye bye.

Why are you attempting to derail the thread?

I'm pointing out the likely consequences of what would happen if American conservatives got their wish, and Jesus' Landing Strip would be the ones holding the poopy end of the stick if American conservatives get their way with regards to pulling out of the UN.

But but but what about Equatorial Guinea don't they matter? :rolleyes-41: :popcorn:

The UN created Isreal .

Nope. The Jews in Palestine did. The UN doesn't have that power. The 1947 UN vote on the Partition Plan was not binding and should have gone back to the SC. But an undeclared war broke out after the vote. It became a declared war when Israel declared itself to be an independent state after England quit it's Mandate.

Oh, that's why Israel has more contracts than ever with companies in European nations.

It will be interesting to see what happens.

The UN created Isreal .

Nobody freaks kid. It is time to kick the U.N. out of here and cut all the funding also. Useless globalist organisation.

= Israel go bye bye.

I'm pointing out the likely consequences of what would happen if American conservatives got their wish, and Jesus' Landing Strip would be the ones holding the poopy end of the stick if American conservatives get their way with regards to pulling out of the UN.
Israel's existence is not contingent on the U.N. anymore.

The UN created Isreal .

= Israel go bye bye.

Are you anti-UN or pro-UN?

We hold a major role at the UN . You want to give that up ?

So the Russians can gain power ?? Hmmmm now I see...

The UN created Isreal .

= Israel go bye bye.

I think the US benefits from being in the UN far more than the negatives.

Gaining power in the U.N......It is like a fly crap on the calendar, it won't change the calendar, will it?

So we're the head of the Global Mafia?
Let Russia take it.
We spend way too much money on that den of whores.
Of course, perhaps you like whores.

= Israel go bye bye.

Then you failed Common Sense 101.

= Israel go bye bye.

What those benefits would be? Could you be precise when listing them?

The first of the two draft orders, titled “Auditing and Reducing U.S. Funding of International Organizations” calls for terminating funding for any United Nations agency or other international body that meets any one of several criteria. It doesn't say get out. The second executive order is titled, “Moratorium on New Multilateral Treaties,” and calls for a review of all current and pending treaties with more than one other nation. It doesn't say anything about getting out either. It seems we can eat our cake and have it too.

It will be interesting to see what happens.

"It will be interesting to see what happens."

Yes the UN with Equatorial Guinea and also Fiji and Nepal and I think maybe also the Solomon Islands :smoke:

Forum List

Back