Next Tuesday, Trump addresses Congress......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Any guesses as to how many times Trump will "remind" Congress and the American citizenry of how great he is?

Bear in mind that Trump wants to dismantle how the federal government works....which to "brighter" minds within the congress should be interpreted as castrating them.

Also, bear in mind that congress will be asked to:

Drastically cut taxes to big businesses.......thereby reducing the tax intake of the federal coffers....WHILE ALSO asking congress to pay for a WALL,
Pay for huge infrastructure initiatives
Pay for additional border people
Pay for increase spending for the Pentagon
...and Pay for a possible, eventual Trumpcare HC insurance......

But, the main focus will be by Trump reminding us of juts how "great" he is..........

Good luck

Trump is da Man!!! ....... :thup:

2e60f60b4e3012bae50d63369bd560c916b0265939318186f7783d400b610023_1.jpg

Any guesses as to how many times Trump will "remind" Congress and the American citizenry of how great he is?

Bear in mind that Trump wants to dismantle how the federal government works....which to "brighter" minds within the congress should be interpreted as castrating them.

Drastically cut taxes to big businesses.......thereby reducing the tax intake of the federal coffers....WHILE ALSO asking congress to pay for a WALL,

But, the main focus will be by Trump reminding us of juts how "great" he is..........

Good luck
So what you are saying is that President Trump will do exactly what he promised voters he would do.

Good luck
Major themes

He was given a "disaster"
The media is fake
His landslide victory
Replacing Obamacare
His big beautiful wall
The dangers of Muslims

• Banned
So what you are saying is that President Trump will do exactly what he promised voters he would do.

True.....Trump did promise to have insane folks be able to purchase weapons...(we're so fucking lucky)

However, that "repeal and replace is a little beyond day one
That Mexican wall is NOT getting paid by Mexico
........should I go on???

• Banned
Major themes

He was given a "disaster"
The media is fake
His landslide victory
Replacing Obamacare
His big beautiful wall
The dangers of Muslims

I am fairly sure that he will also repeat that he is the BEST golfer among the rich folks.....
.....and, just look at his hair......

True.....Trump did promise to have insane folks be able to purchase weapons...(we're so fucking lucky)

So your point is that President Trump has not accomplished everything in his first month in office. No sane person would have expected it to happen so quickly.

• Banned
So your point is that President Trump has not accomplished everything in his first month in office. No sane person would have expected it to happen so quickly.

Sure.......I was NOT the one who ran his demagoguery in stating that the ACA "repeal and replace" would take place on DAY ONE........Trump did

I was NOT the one who stated that ISIS could be defeated in a few weeks.....The Trumpster did...

Should I go on.....???

(Trump is STILL campaigning because he has NO fucking idea on how to govern.)

Trump will be Trump. But I expect he is also going to sternly tell Congress that they need to cooperate in coming legislation on behalf of the American people, and that the people are trusting them to get work done and not play politics. Trump is not stupid, and he is the only person in DC today who can legitimately criticize Congress.

It is a great opportunity for Trump, and it could be a beautiful thing!

Trump will be Trump. But I expect he is also going to sternly tell Congress that they need to cooperate in coming legislation on behalf of the American people, and that the people are trusting them to get work done and not play politics. Trump is not stupid, and he is the only person in DC today who can legitimately criticize Congress.

It is a great opportunity for Trump, and it could be a beautiful thing!
It'll also be a great opportunity to do a little barking moonbat watching.

Nothing sends them into conniptions better than a live address from God Emperor.

Dear Congress,

I won the electoral vote BIGLY. Beleeveee Me.
I will make America great again. Beleeveee Me.
I'm going to need about 10-15 Trillion dollars to start, but I know how to negotiate. Beleeeveeee Me
I'll tell you how I'm going to do everything I promised later. I want it to be a surprise, but I will. Beleeeveee Me.

Fuck Trump.

When Trump tells congress that he wants to MASSIVELY cut taxes (contributing to the deficit) while STILL wanting MASSIVE spending on the Pentagon and his wall (Contributing to the debt), congress should just stay quiet and yield to the orange clown's wishes????

....and before you morons retort with,"......but Obama also increased the debt," REMEMBER how you half-brained people reacted to THAT........

Dear Congress,

I won the electoral vote BIGLY. Beleeveee Me.
I will make America great again. Beleeveee Me.
I'm going to need about 10-15 Trillion dollars to start, but I know how to negotiate. Beleeeveeee Me
I'll tell you how I'm going to do everything I promised later. I want it to be a surprise, but I will. Beleeeveee Me.

Fuck Trump.

LOL....I also want Trump to repeat his "famous" line about how his administration will be:
"Unbelievable.....believe me"

When Trump tells congress that he wants to MASSIVELY cut taxes (contributing to the deficit) while STILL wanting MASSIVE spending on the Pentagon and his wall (Contributing to the debt), congress should just stay quiet and yield to the orange clown's wishes????

....and before you morons retort with,"......but Obama also increased the debt," REMEMBER how you half-brained people reacted to THAT........
Nat, you are a total fag. When you cut taxes, particularly capital gains taxes, you put more money into the economy and, therefore, create more transactions that qualify as taxing events. The result is that tax revenues will actually increase. It is guaranteed that if you cup the capital gains tax to no more than 10% you will see a lot of immediate and ongoin economic activity.

Nat, your problem is that your poor little brain is not sophisticated enough to discuss these matters. You are also woefully ignorant and immature. You look at things in a vacuum because you are too much of a fucktard to be aware of all of the variables and consequences in a wide range of matters. This is why you post so much - you don't have to dedicate time to analyzing details of issues because you are ignorant of them.

The first step toward replacing Obamacare was taken on first day with an executive order, but of course, the completion of the project requires Congress so President Trump kept his promise to start replacing Obamacare in the first day. The Mexican government will not willingly pay for the wall, but by placing a surcharge on money transfers to Mexico, Mexico can be forced to pay for it.

Nat, you are a total fag. When you cut taxes, particularly capital gains taxes, you put more money into the economy

NO, nitwit, that money goes to the Caymans, Switzerland, Singapore, etc......

It is amusing to watch NAT confirm my assertions about him. Lol!

hey, moron, this thread is NOT about me....(or your fucked up obsession with a 70 year old male with 16 grand kids being called a "fag' by your half brain....)

Go burn a cross on your neighbor's yard.

The first step toward replacing Obamacare was taken on first day with an executive order, but of course, the completion of the project requires Congress so President Trump kept his promise to start replacing Obamacare in the first day

Even giving your fucked up "logic' a very wide discretion, what Trump did is NOT replace the ACA, but starting to repeal it.......

Forum List

Back