Next up in the Trump crosshair

All It will prove that he has something to hide.

The evidence against Trump is very solid and if he does this then there's no reason to back off the investigation.
I am tired of this Russian Crap. Comey said Trump and Flynn were not involved with the Russians to fix the 2016 election. Also there was no proof the Russians had anything to do with the election.

The evidence against Trump is very solid and if he does this then there's no reason to back off the investigation.

There is zero evidence against Trump, that only ixists in your alleged mind.

I am tired of this Russian Crap. Comey said Trump and Flynn were not involved with the Russians to fix the 2016 election. Also there was no proof the Russians had anything to do with the election.

Most of America is tired of it. The democrats are shooting themselves in the foot with this stupid nonsense.

Right wingers on here will keep on asking for evidence that Russia hacked and/or interfered with the elections (making Trump an ILLEGITIMATE president.) BUT ITS NO LONGER THAT....the investigations now center around 3 key issues:

WHY did the RNC change its platform to FAVOR Russia on sanction?

WHY did Trump acolytes conspire with Russian spies and oligarchs and THEN lied about those meetings and their contents?

WHY did Trump fire the director of the intelligence agency entrusted to investigate his administration?

But, my dear right wingers, keep on "laughing" that there's no there, there.......LOL
Funny thing....I look at your 3 "why dids" and I notice that not one single one of them are proven facts. Actually, not one single one of them have any evidence other than allegations and "word on the streets".

Making you not worthy of any more of my time.

Funny thing....I look at your 3 "why dids" and I notice that not one single one of them are proven facts. Actually, not one single one of them have any evidence other than allegations and "word on the streets".

Making you not worthy of any more of my time.

Great, don't answer my posts then.....LOL

If there's a grown up around your ilk, ask him or her which comes first, an investigation or evidence?
The answer will be ENLIGHTENING to your half brain.....

upload_2017-6-12_13-58-53.png

Most of America is tired of it. The democrats are shooting themselves in the foot with this stupid nonsense.

Or not...Poll: 78 percent want independent Russian probe

There's plenty of "there there" including brain locks on Russian meetings
and Trump's mouth for the investigation to continue. Give it time Repubs then hold on to your butts.

And the crazy thing is that if Trump would just stop tweeting all of this would go away. Benghazi would not have been a big deal if the Dems had the House because there'd never have been hearings. The same on the emails. Comey would have just said "not enough here."

Unless there's actual meetings with Flynn or somebody explicitly conspiring to join the Russian campaign of hacking and lies, or unless Putin gave Trump money DURING the campaign, there's nothing that the GOP House would impeach him for.

Trump believes getting rid of men solves his problems. Where have we seen this before...

"Death solves all problems - no man, no problem." - Joseph Stalin -

Polls! Lol, you idiots never learn ever.

There's plenty of "there there" including brain locks on Russian meetings
and Trump's mouth for the investigation to continue. Give it time Repubs then hold on to your butts.

What will you do when this latest, like all the others, turns out to be nothing? It will of course, there's nothing there.

And the crazy thing is that if Trump would just stop tweeting all of this would go away. Benghazi would not have been a big deal if the Dems had the House because there'd never have been hearings. The same on the emails. Comey would have just said "not enough here."

Unless there's actual meetings with Flynn or somebody explicitly conspiring to join the Russian campaign of hacking and lies, or unless Putin gave Trump money DURING the campaign, there's nothing that the GOP House would impeach him for.

Trump is quite intelligent and crafty. He keeps this crap alive because he knows there's nothing there and he knows that the left is going to end up hanging themselves with this stupid shit. He's playing them like a fine violin.

Trump is quite intelligent and crafty. He keeps this crap alive because he knows there's nothing there and he knows that the left is going to end up hanging themselves with this stupid shit. He's playing them like a fine violin.
Yeah idiots he's crafty
Trump makes bizarre claims at press event as Cabinet members take turns praising him
  • Trump said that few presidents have passed more legislation than he has, though Congress has passed no major legislation since he has been president.
  • Pence, Sessions, Perry and Priebus took turns praising Trump on camera.
  • Sen. Chuck Schumer put out a video on Twitter mocking Trump.
John Harwood | @johnjharwood
6 Hours AgoCNBC.com

That's not what Comey said.

WTF is a Russian probe anyhow nowadays? :p Back in the day it was a Russian spacecraft. Now it is science fiction. :p Anyone see transgender qu33r Rachel BLINKY Maddow blinking like crazy when the topic of The Donald's right to can SWAMP RAT Mueller? BLINKY had a series of blinks so fast its eyes were actually closed for a few seconds. And it seems to be growing a mustache. BLINKY is going to be in the nuthouse if The Donald cans the SWAMP RAT Mueller.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back