Next up on the enemies list for the Trump Supporters. Doctors.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Doctors are starting to encourage their patients to vote, and register to vote.

And they are talking to people about the causes of illness. Tying that into social issues. In other words, liberalism.

(I know a new paragraph isn't really needed. But I wanted time for the horrified Trump Supporters to clutch the pearls and swoon and swear as needed.)

Yes. some 3,,000 doctors are trying to get their patients to vote for more social programs and issues.

So counting down to when the RW is now demanding that Doctors lose their licenses for trying to get people to vote.

So, you have 3k doctors, out of the 1.1 million doctors in the US, in a very liberal town, calling on liberals to vote.

Is anyone supposed to get upset about that? I think that Trump lives far too cheaply inside your head.
Doctors tend to be pro science. To trumpscum that makes them liberal. To normal people it makes them smart

Doctors tend to be pro science. To trumpscum that makes them liberal. To normal people it makes them smart

LMAO in your face. This is where I remind you dumb ass liberals that YOU attack doctors like a pack of wild dogs repeatedly demonizing them as not paying their fair share and overcharging for healthcare. This thread is hilarious. :auiqs.jpg:

So, you have 3k doctors, out of the 1.1 million doctors in the US, in a very liberal town, calling on liberals to vote.

Is anyone supposed to get upset about that? I think that Trump lives far too cheaply inside your head.
There are literally thousands of Doctors (The pro-science ones) who are telling the world that the covid talking points by the left are wrong and a causing much more harm.

So, hows that working out for you?

:laughing0301:
LOL...you morons dont even know how many genders there are or which bathroom to use.

Are these the same doctors that have been advising all the leftist governors that a person won't get the virus at Walmart or when rioting, but trying to run a small business or take your kid to the park needs to be outlawed?

There are literally thousands of Doctors (The pro-science ones) who are telling the world that the covid talking points by the left are wrong and a causing much more harm.

So, hows that working out for you?
The mask mandate may cost me my job and I am around no one for my shift. CHF and Anxiety are a bad combination to have and its one reason I went to graveyards. My Cardiologist is apoplectic that these idiots are forcing everyone to wear a mask even if it is not clinically indicated.

Doctors are starting to encourage their patients to vote, and register to vote.

And they are talking to people about the causes of illness. Tying that into social issues. In other words, liberalism.

(I know a new paragraph isn't really needed. But I wanted time for the horrified Trump Supporters to clutch the pearls and swoon and swear as needed.)

Yes. some 3,,000 doctors are trying to get their patients to vote for more social programs and issues.

So counting down to when the RW is now demanding that Doctors lose their licenses for trying to get people to vote.
StrawMan2.jpg

Forum List

Back