NFL Bullying Charge

Seems to me that none of those apes have ever matured beyond 15 years old.

Seems to you? Based on all your years in the NFL?

based on their public behavior. I was more mature at 12 than that idiot incognito.

Based on what was reported, and if it is true, Incognitos behavior was unprofessional and inappropriate at best, however his personal behavior should not make it necessary to categorize every NFL player as an "immature ape". That is an immature statement in itself.

Last edited:
Seems to you? Based on all your years in the NFL?

based on their public behavior. I was more mature at 12 than that idiot incognito.

Based on what was reported, and if it is true, Incognitos behavior was unprofessional and inappropriate at best, however his personal behavior should not make it necessary to categorize every NFL player as an "immature ape". That is an iimmature statement in itself.

Why would you assume I am talking about all nfl players when this thread is about specific players?

Personally I have no reverence for pro athletes. I judge them as I would anyone else.

Last edited:
So you're actually comparing little league to pro football?

I'm not a 300 lb football player and no one could "bully" me into paying their tab.

You cant say what you would do until you were in the situation. Its a different world in high level sports.

It's not really different other than they are all overpaid.

Never saw an ape play in the NFL yet. What team signs apes?

You cant say what you would do until you were in the situation. Its a different world in high level sports.

OK you're one of those literal people who can't think beyond the words on a page. I'll remember that if I ever respond to one of your posts.

OK you're one of those literal people who can't think beyond the words on a page. I'll remember that if I ever respond to one of your posts.

I see you like to call people animals. I normally get literal when people do dumb stuff like that.

The NFL is just a microcosm of America, it is now fully pussified.

If the guy wasn't white the MSM would not care. For the MSM to label this with the "bully" concept is so gay of them. Forcing a rookie to pay for a $15,000 dinner? The rookie probably had a great time and that amount is nothing relative to what they make in salary.
Supposedly they were good friends on the team. This Martin character supposedly has emotional and drug addiction issues that have led to suicidal tendencies in the past. He seems like a loose cannon. Perhaps he wanted to blame Incognito for the fact he couldn't cut it in the NFL.

Sounds like you never ever played sports in your life beyond Jr High.

It sounds like you are condoning criminal extortion.

It looks like you cant read. Where do you see me condoning anything even close to it?

There was, allegedly a demand that every rookie contribute $15,000 to a party they could not attend. There were repurcusions for refusal to contribute, and your comment was about not playing sports beyond Jr High. As a person who was in the varsity team at my high school, a can tell you that we never tried to extort money from other players. No college in this country would put up with this type of thing. Every pro player I have heard comment on this that is not on the dolphins does not understand how it could get this bad.

You are condoning extortion by dismissing it as normal, even though it isn't.

It sounds like you are condoning criminal extortion.

It looks like you cant read. Where do you see me condoning anything even close to it?

There was, allegedly a demand that every rookie contribute $15,000 to a party they could not attend. There were repurcusions for refusal to contribute, and your comment was about not playing sports beyond Jr High. As a person who was in the varsity team at my high school, a can tell you that we never tried to extort money from other players. No college in this country would put up with this type of thing. Every pro player I have heard comment on this that is not on the dolphins does not understand how it could get this bad.

You are condoning extortion by dismissing it as normal, even though it isn't.

Where do you see me dismissing it as normal? Quick tip. Don't assume I mean anything other than what I write. If you can't comprehend or determine my intent, a simple question would be in order. Assuming is stupid. Like your comment on me condoning extortion.

Last edited:

I see you like to call people animals. I normally get literal when people do dumb stuff like that.

This might surprise you but words can have more than one meaning.

Ape - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Full Definition of APE
a : monkey; especially : one of the larger tailless or short-tailed Old World forms
b : any of two families (Pongidae and Hylobatidae) of large tailless semierect primates (as the chimpanzee, gorilla, orangutan, or gibbon) —called also anthropoid, anthropoid ape
a : mimic
b : a large uncouth person

This might surprise you but words can have more than one meaning.

Ape - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Full Definition of APE
a : monkey; especially : one of the larger tailless or short-tailed Old World forms
b : any of two families (Pongidae and Hylobatidae) of large tailless semierect primates (as the chimpanzee, gorilla, orangutan, or gibbon) —called also anthropoid, anthropoid ape
a : mimic
b : a large uncouth person

My apologies then.

Forum List

Back