NFL cracks down on finger guns

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017

I do not normally bitch about stupid stuff the different leagues do...but this one is just too much...

The folks in the No Fun League’s ivory tower have carved a new entry into the stone tablets: Thou shalt not shoot finger guns.

The league has fined five players for violent gestures in Week 4. Nine violent-gesture fines have been issued to date in the 2024 season.

1728224318137.png

I do not normally bitch about stupid stuff the different leagues do...but this one is just too much...

The folks in the No Fun League’s ivory tower have carved a new entry into the stone tablets: Thou shalt not shoot finger guns.

The league has fined five players for violent gestures in Week 4. Nine violent-gesture fines have been issued to date in the 2024 season.
"Finger guns"?

You mean like:

1728226170083.png

??

Seems kinda silly to me.

Used to watch it, money spoiled it, college football, money is ruining that, I go and watch Friday night high school football, where they play with their hearts.

Is it ok to just wave it around in the air?

1728227086295.png

Wait…what fools are still watching the NFL?

I hear that next season they will be attaching flags in the area of the players' waists and when one player pulls the flag off of another player, that player is no longer in play and if the flag is pulled from the waist of a player with the ball, the play is dead and they play the next down from that spot.

That's what I heard...

I hear that next season they will be attaching flags in the area of the players' waists and when one player pulls the flag off of another player, that player is no longer in play and if the flag is pulled from the waist of a player with the ball, the play is dead and they play the next down from that spot.

That's what I heard...
Sounds a lot like...flag football.

Knowing how stupidly impressionable kids are and the serious crime going on with preteens, these days I say fine the hell out em

That's what I heard...
Not too far off. Colin Kapaernick has set his sites on playing Olympic FLAG football in 2028.

Banning the finger gun is the latest Woke insanity.
Next on the libtard agenda is arresting people for it. .... :cuckoo:
..........................................................................................................................................

And that’s why I can’t fucking stand Cuntservatives like Unkotare ….Every legit new-age Conservative I know absolutely refuses to tune in to the GFL (George Floyd League)

all 3 of you! That is really making a difference! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :itsok:

Forum List

Back