NFL Doubles Down

BB, do you really think that this move by the NFL will "End Racism"?
I think bringing awareness to an issue that needs to be addressed is a good thing.
Why do you oppose what letters appear on a football field?
Why do you care what letters appear on a players helmet?

Let's put "America first" on the field with big bold letters and have you screech.

People generally don't want to be spoon fed a false political narrative when watching sports. At least America first make sense.

Personally, I would rather never have to hear your stupid false narratives, anywhere.

You don't need to watch football.

And?
So don't watch! and tramp shouldn't watch either, if you both don't like it. Good riddance to you both.

The helmet thing is in such poor taste
Would you like the peaceful kneeling or the helmets?

Neither if I had it my way. The whole narrative is bullshit. And the “raising awareness lie is just a lie”. These idiots aren’t bringing awareness to this subject. Half the country is protesting and has had riots while these morons weren’t doBig anything. We’ve seen protests all over the world. All they’re doing is drawing attention to themselves by virtue signaling

I think bringing awareness to an issue that needs to be addressed is a good thing.

Let's put "America first" on the field with big bold letters and have you screech.

People generally don't want to be spoon fed a false political narrative when watching sports. At least America first make sense.

Personally, I would rather never have to hear your stupid false narratives, anywhere.
"America first" in Covid deaths is not the kind of thing we should brag about.

helmet-names.jpeg

"A player, if he chooses, can have the name of a Black person wronged in a confrontation with police emblazoned on the back of his helmet. End zones will have “It Takes All Of Us” on one end line, “End Racism” on the other. Coaches and game officials will be able to wear patches on their cap with the name of a Black victim, or with one of four messages: “It takes all of us,” “Black lives matter,” “End racism,” “Stop hate.” As for the helmets, players can choose either a Black name or one of the four preferred phrases offered: “Stop hate,” “It takes all of us,” “End racism,” “Black lives matter.”
- Peter King

"We’re in a different sporting world, and for all those who want people in the NFL to stick to sports, you’re going to have to watch—and listen to—a different game this year."

The SJWs have conquered the organization, now it has more to do with progressive bullshit than the sport. The American flag will be banned next.
What is this NFL you speak of?
5B1BE4F6-9EAF-443D-9F67-7D22FC2EBF61.jpeg

I don't think any political talk should go on in a church,

and I think everyone has to use their platform,

Is a football game an appropriate place to bring up a political issue? It sort of trivializes the whole issue IMHO.

Is a church?

There are a lot of "cross over issues" which politics and religion share. Ex given , gay marriage. A political issue, but one which the Religious Left sees a virtue in their faith and they've pushed it for many decades based upon their religious belief that Almighty God put Adam and Steve into the Garden of Eden.

I have no problem with the Radical Episcopalianist religion preaching on this issue from their pulpits.

Is a football game an appropriate place to bring up a political issue? It sort of trivializes the whole issue IMHO.

Is a church?

There are a lot of "cross over issues" which politics and religion share. Ex given , gay marriage. A political issue, but one which the Religious Left sees a virtue in their faith and they've pushed it for many decades based upon their religious belief that Almighty God put Adam and Steve into the Garden of Eden.

I have no problem with the Radical Episcopalianist religion preaching on this issue from their pulpits.

We have a separation of church and state comes to mind.

The NBA, NFL, have a lot of black players, and they would be amiss if not using their foundation to condemn the injustice in the USA.

The first Amendment protects the rights of the churches, not the government from criticism from the churches.

Remember that throughout out history, churches have been the key places where issues like abolition, prohibition, and gay marriage were first proposed and pushed through. Was that wrong for clergy to make a stand?

And?
So don't watch! and tramp shouldn't watch either, if you both don't like it. Good riddance to you both.

Absolutely agree. And Mr. Goodell, Mr. Silver, et al should get on TV and tell conservatives to get lost and tough shit. They have a private business, and if they don't want conservative patrons they should be clear about it.

And?

Absolutely agree. And Mr. Goodell, Mr. Silver, et al should get on TV and tell conservatives to get lost and tough shit. They have a private business, and if they don't want conservative patrons they should be clear about it.

There are enough Democrats to fill their stands, and the Cons will be in the stands no matter what they do, you so want the entrainment, and I admit Sunday is football day at my home.

But the NFL would not let the Cowboy players where something in support of the police.

Only black lives matter, not blue lives, even though some of the blue are black.

Too bad everyone is not color blind.

And?

There are enough Democrats to fill their stands, and the Cons will be in the stands no matter what they do, you so want the entrainment, and I admit Sunday is football day at my home.
Right now people are not allowed to go to games.

What will happen as this continues is, children will not be taken to games, hence, future generations simply won't give a damn as sports die all across the nation.

But the Left should be happy with this as more minorities will be unemployed and no access to upward mobility.

And?

There are enough Democrats to fill their stands

You can't buy tickets with an EBT card.

And?

We won't watch. This is just a reminder what happens if idiots like yourself are allowed to set the terms of society. NFL is now promoting armed robbery.

helmet-names.jpeg

"A player, if he chooses, can have the name of a Black person wronged in a confrontation with police emblazoned on the back of his helmet. End zones will have “It Takes All Of Us” on one end line, “End Racism” on the other. Coaches and game officials will be able to wear patches on their cap with the name of a Black victim, or with one of four messages: “It takes all of us,” “Black lives matter,” “End racism,” “Stop hate.” As for the helmets, players can choose either a Black name or one of the four preferred phrases offered: “Stop hate,” “It takes all of us,” “End racism,” “Black lives matter.”
- Peter King

"We’re in a different sporting world, and for all those who want people in the NFL to stick to sports, you’re going to have to watch—and listen to—a different game this year."

The SJWs have conquered the organization, now it has more to do with progressive bullshit than the sport. The American flag will be banned next.
The nfl will not play this year under current restrictions unless they switch to flag rules

helmet-names.jpeg

- Peter King

The reason why the SJWs are racist is because the Police kill more than twice as many White suspects annually as Black suspects.
And, Blacks murder more than twice as many Whites annually than Whites murder Blacks annually.
It is an illegitimate protest beause it is not "inclusive".
And, this issue is purely politicially motivated by the Corrupt Democratic Party.

Forum List

Back